TSC June Tracker

No Receipt yet - June Filer at TSC

My 485 was sent on 6th June . No Receipt yet (EB3 India).

Ranj

Interesting thing happened after appying I-485

Hi All,
       Interesting incident happened to my I-485 case. I appilied my
I-485 (along with my husband\'s) on June 11 2001. Both EADs and APs applications were returned back on July 2nd to the attorney\'s saying that the I-485 (main) application is not available (I don\'t know how my attorney applied my I-485 i.e. all in one packet, checks.. etc etc)
 My company\'s attorney (CA) contacted the INS and sorted out my I-485 from the mail and re-filed my application i.e. I-485, EADs, APs in the last week of July, which were sent directly to the assistant director of TSC. I received my receipts for EADs and APs with ND of August 7 th and receipt date of June 11th. Still waiting for I-485 receipt.

Best of luck to all of US.

please reply ASAP

What do you mean your CA sorted out your 485 application from mail.

Did he find the original 485 application or he think your 485 is lost so he re-filed another one? There is only one sealed medical report.
if he filed a new one, did you have to do medical exam again?

If he did find the original one, did he( and how did he) get it back so he can mail it again?

I have the same situation and my lawyer did not know what to do except let me wait and wait. your detailed response will be appreciated very much.

h_k

see message 44 for anothe case

AP and checks are returned with a letter saying 485 have to be filed with AP. And my lawyer did not know how to do except let me wait.
see message 44 for her case and her CA\'s action.

checkes for 485/EAD not cashed till now.

EAD Cards received for 485s sent on 6/14/01- RD: 6/25/01 - ND: 7/9/01

I and my wife received the EAD cards in mail by 8/13/01.
485s sent on 6/14/01- RD: 6/25/01 - ND: 7/9/01

Documents missing

My CA found the original copy of the I-485 and re-filed the entire appliction along with the returned forms. Regarding medical, you can get another copy from the INS doctor and mail it (I don\'t know the logistics behind it, like what happens if the time surpasses six months of taking medicals etc.).

My CA\'s exact words:

"We trace the original I-485 package, and our office speaks with the TSC Deputy Director and explains problem.  INS Director claims he is unaware this problem is happening, even though our office had been warned by another INS officer that I-485 packages are regularly being accidentally separated upon opening at the center\'s mailroom in a massive number of cases.  This separation is due to the fact that TSC changed their mailroom contractor recently, and the new contractors are not adequately trained.  
Our office drafts a letter explaining claudia\'s situation.  We send another copy of the entire I-485 petition and the rejected forms to the Deputy Director\'s personal attention - bypassing the mailroom."   

Hope this helps.

No Title

When was it approved?

My EAD was approved on 8/7 per AVM, but I have not yet received the EAD card.

copy of medical really that easy???

The INS doctor can give you another copy of form I-693, which
is no problem. However, you also need the original results
from the blood tests. Without redoing the blood tests or asking
the lab to send another copy of the results you won\'t have
all medical documents that are required by INS. Did you only
get a copy of I-693 from your INS doctor?

Date of cases pending intial adjudication is June 1

A friend of my called TSC today.It took him more than four fours to get through. He was told that the center is working on cases received June 1.He asked if he should re-apply. He was advised to wait for a couple of weeks and call back. Looks like there is some progress. Keep your fingers crossed . Even the Texas Center Processing Times Report for July shows :I-765 (c)(8)(Initial)....adjudication date.. 5/24/01.

Claudia please reply

I\'m in the same situation as you. Did your CA mention what will happen if INS finds out about the duplicate I-485 application?
Most likely your first I-485 petition is waiting somewhere at
TSC for entry into the system. Now that you have filed again
there will be two I-485 petitions. Will they discard whichever
I-485 application is opened last?

No Title

My CA traced the original I-485, so they wrote a letter explaning about the suituation, CA did not mention any thing about the duplicate application. I don\'t know what will be the procedure after
re-filing.

which 6/1?

Do you mean TSC are working on/processing the case with RD 6/1?
Or do you mean TSC are working on giving receipt to people whose application was received at 6/1?

difference between RD and ND

Can anybody tell me the difference of RD and ND? Which date does INS considers for I-485 processing?

RD is the date TSC received your pplication.

ND, I am not sure, maybe the date they input your forms into their computer systems.

CHINNI 1201.......RD and ND

RD is receipt date, the date your documents reach TSC. ND is notification date, the date theY process your application. You hear from TSC a few days after the ND.

what about Receipt?

Ajax,
  Are u still waiting for the receipt or u got it and waiting for EAD?