TSC June Tracker

Filed June 20

Filed June20, Received EAD for both me and my husband on Aug.3.

Received I485 receipt on August 1.

Received advance parole receipt on July 31.

Lucy

No Title

Hi Lucy Hope,
        Can you please tell me that on the envelope of EAD, what was written regariding forwarding service?
Actually My EAD is approved and am waiting for that but we have shifted the apartment. My lawyer has sent the new address to INS by fax. I am not sure on which address INS will send my EAD.

Please check your ead envelope and let me know.

Thanks

No Title

aaina,
Have u received u\'r 485/ead receipt? If yes, when did u receive with RD/ND details. hope u get u\'r ead soon.
kofi

yes

Sent application on 6/25
RD - 6/26
ND - 7/23
For I-485 as well as for EAD
EAD approved - 8/1 ( I checked thru automated voice machine)

envelope

Sorry, I already throw away the envelope, I don\'t rememmber there is forwarding service on the envelope, it is just like regular mail, I only noticed it by seeing it is from Texas.

when did TSC cash your check? URGENT!!!!

Please tell me when they cashed your check besides RD/ND.
Who knows for sure when are they supposed to cash your check?

I have really bad bad luck. My lawyer say she never had my type of case before. My AP is returned by D*** TSC.
mailed at june 5. received by TSC at june 8.
opend and returned by them at 7/3.

If they return everything, I just file again. but now, I/nobody knows where is my 485/EDA application. still not cashing my check.

Do you think it is lost? What should I do?

h

No Title

Why did they return your parole?
Did u\'r lawyer sent one check for all application? this has connection with how your check is cashed.
kofi

Last happy entery August 7

There is no new good news after Aug.7. Has no body receivied receipts after that? What about posting progress by people still waiting?

they made mistakes.

Seperated checks. mailed 485/ead/ap in same envelope.

they say Ap should filed with 485 which is a mistake since we sent all of them together.

just human error and who knows where is my 485.ead application.
I am guessing if they did not made this mistake I should get my receipt ND at 7/3 like others.

No Title

Sorry to hear about u\'r situation. Since u files seprate checks, u should get 485/ead recipt soon.
kofi

June 485/EAD receipt notice

My 485/EAD was sent on June 7, 2001 and received at TSC on June 8, 2001. Anybody whose RD is June 8, 2001 and received his receipt notice ? Check have not been cash by TSC.

Greg Mangalindan

Join the club. Mailed June 4. TSC received June 9. So far no receipt for I485, EAD and AP. None of the checks cashed.

June 485 receipt notice

Ajax,

Thanks for answering my post. I guest all we can do is wait until TSC will start opening our 485/EAD/AP applications.

aaina. Did you get any help?

I am very happy that you have received your EAD card. Please let me know if you got any help to expedite your case? Did your attorney do any thing special? I sent my documents on June 4, so far no news. Your reply would be appreciated

No Ajax

We did nothing special. usps forwarded ead to my new address. Now I have changed my address in INS. This was my first EAD.
I hope you also will get your ead soon.

What\'s up with TSC??

I did not quite understand what really happened in ur case.

Could u plz. explain the following:

1. Why do u think the AP application was returned? Is there any note on the returned application from TSC? (reason for rejection I mean.)

2. What does ur lawyer say on this? I think he is answerable to this.

3. Did u try calling TSC IIO and find out about this?

4. Are ur checks for EAD/485 encashed yet?

5. Can u maintain ur filing date as RD for AP refiling?

This is really confusing.

All the best and hope things go okay with u...

TN Expiring; No EAD Yet

My TN will expire in mid September. My AOS package (I-765, I-485 and I-131) was sent to TSC on June 9, 2001. Post Office records show it was delivered on June 10. I have not got any receipts yet. I have no idea what is going on at TSC. I understand I need a Notice of Action (receipt) to apply for EAD at local INS office. Should I send TN renewal by mail now to remain in legal status after mid September?