TSC Distinguished Club

Looks like I am the only one left :( Nothing happened since 4/11

Can anyone tell me if they followed that " you should have a decision by 60 days" I am so frustrated that I am still hanging after all these years. I pray and hope everyday of my life and nothing...

BTW: Congratulations to Minsk and the rest... I have been avoiding this board just because I got tired of being so frustrated all the time.

Stucked in namecheck? What's your ND?

My situation was exactly of the same as masylee's before we were all denied in last september, for our failure showing up for the fingerprints.:mad:

1. I filed my I-290B. and I received an approval notice about the I-290B, but in another guy's name. :mad:

2.I wrote a letter to Ombudsman as suggested by some friends here and it took them 4 months to reply: saying that my I-290 has been resumed after they investigated with TSC, telling me to be patient waiting for another 6 months in order to enable TSC rescheduling another fingerprinting appointment for me. If after 6 monthd and I receive nothing from TSC I can write to them again.:mad:

3. I approach my congressman's office and and told them soem congressmen office staff can directly talk to TSC in order to push them. The fucking lady said they never did that before and would not do that. She told me all letters from any congressman shall be sent to the same office. She told me she wrote letters to CIS but never receive any reply from CIS.:mad:

4. I called TSC. Those bustards always tell me to see websites and telling me that my case is in processing.:mad:

I do not know what I can do now. :(

ND 02/2005.
NCS TO TSC 1/17/2006.
LUD 1/24/2006.
RFI Letter 2/4/2006.
RFI Received TSC 2/14/06.
LUD 03/30/06,04/01/06,4/24/06,5/24/06
LUD 8/29/06,8/30/06,
Denial (TSC injustice) 08/28/06.
I290B at TSC 09/21/06.

Ombudsman letter on 01/04/07: told me that I-290 approved on 10/21/06
LUD 12/16/06

got this message today

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 1, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

they are working fast now I submitted my bio and medical 2 weeks ago.

I miss this thread very much, she gave me many useful information!!

I miss it too. Everyone who belongs to this club or just want to post about his/her experience with immigration, traveling, citizenship interviews, etc. should do it to keep this thread alive.

Today I finally received this email:

"On September 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

I am so happy !!!!!!!!

Today I finally received this email:

"On September 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

I am so happy !!!!!!!!

Congrat!!!!! my friend. Enjoy it.
PD. Hello to all club members!!!!!! how are you folks doing?:)

Any ideas?

I received word on 10/2 that my case has been transeferred to the National Benifit Ctr (MSC) for an interview. Is this normal, don't they usually send it to you local office for interview? I got another notice today stating that it has been received at MSC and is currently being processed. Any one had similar experience.

Well the weirdest thing happened today! I received my GREEN CARD in the mail!!! Yes! Greencard holder since 10/09/2007

I had totally given up on it. After months of going back and forth with Texas center: I had to redo part of my medical over again because when I initially responded they had lost my response. This was in March. In August I went to INFO pass and in october they responded asking me to do another TB test. Well today I got the greencard in the mail, but no Welcome Letter. What's up with that? The pamphlet that comes with the card says to wait 30 days and contact them if I haven't received the "Welcome letter"

Guys this is Surreal!!!

PS: Has anyone heard of someone receiving the greencard before the Welcome Letter??? My online status has not changed either... still reads processing. Anyone i am celebrating!!!

Well the weirdest thing happened today! I received my GREEN CARD in the mail!!! Yes! Greencard holder since 10/09/2007

I had totally given up on it. After months of going back and forth with Texas center: I had to redo part of my medical over again because when I initially responded they had lost my response. This was in March. In August I went to INFO pass and in october they responded asking me to do another TB test. Well today I got the greencard in the mail, but no Welcome Letter. What's up with that? The pamphlet that comes with the card says to wait 30 days and contact them if I haven't received the "Welcome letter"

Guys this is Surreal!!!

PS: Has anyone heard of someone receiving the greencard before the Welcome Letter??? My online status has not changed either... still reads processing. Anyone i am celebrating!!!

CONGRATS!!!

Your GC must be backdated 1 year, it should be 10/09/2006