TSC Distinguished Club

Another LUD update this morning. I think my LUD changes because I called USCIS a few weeks ago and made an inquiry about my case status.:confused:

I have got this message 3 weeks ago. But I didn’t get any mail and the message has changed again 2 days ago after I called them to confirm my current address.
What does it mean?

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN05xxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On March 12, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our
earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have
on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do
not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Nik5... it appears to me that u r approved man..... seems they have mailed you some welcome notice (i.e. document other than card)... sometimes it could take upto 30 days before you receive it.

Actually, this is notice for my step daughter's case. We moved 1 year ago and I used to get other notices they sent us. But when I checked the old notices , I realized they misprinted home #. I guess the postmaster was aware on this and delivered this letters anyway. I contacted USCIS to confirm the corrected address to make sure that the notice will come to us.

I checked USCIS and this forum , however I have never seen this type of notices anywhere . On USCIS site , they have no any explanation what Document OTHER THAN CARD is .

Actually, this is notice for my step daughter's case. We moved 1 year ago and I used to get other notices they sent us. But when I checked the old notices , I realized they misprinted home #. I guess the postmaster was aware on this and delivered this letters anyway. I contacted USCIS to confirm the corrected address to make sure that the notice will come to us.

I checked USCIS and this forum , however I have never seen this type of notices anywhere . On USCIS site , they have no any explanation what Document OTHER THAN CARD is .

Have you applied for RTD or work permit? Sometimes, those generate these kind of messages,

Hey guys if you remember my LUD changed 3 days in a row after almost 6 months of inactivity. Some of you even thought that I was getting approved....The truth is: I requested to check the status of my case over the phone a monthh prior to LUD changes, and a few days after LUD changed I received a letter stating that my case is within normal processing time frame blah-blah-blah. And I am still waiting and waiting...... I wonder if they are going to approve me by September as they promised

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

??????:confused:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On May 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

??????:confused:

CONGRATULATIONS. I am very happy for you.:D

Approved

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN**********

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On May 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

The battle with TSC is over !!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looking at my welcome notice and it says I was approved on May 14th but online says the 16th. Anyways who do we have left in the TSC club?

Probably I am the only one left in this club.

I do not expect I can receive any response from TSC before I retire.