TRACKER: NSC I-140 in Spreadsheet

Hi bmt74,
My Notice date is 3 days earlier than yours. 23 Sep 2003

But still no update same Message online it will take 150 - 180 days process , blah blah.........

We are also waiting for update.

Thanks,
Shekar PC

:eek:

shekarpc

I know few cases of ND September 23, 2003 approved, your case may be with some other officer.
I think naanshi also has the same ND and you all may get approved in this week.

NSC approved 3 cases today RD september 18, 2003 ND 23,2003

gramaben

Hi,

Good to know that u received a notice finally,nowadays its taking 4-5 weeks to just get a receipt.

Looks like for me I have to wait for another month as we resubmitted forms again last Friday.

I really can not comment anything as far as replying to RFEs for I140 as mine got approved in a month.

By the way mine is EB3 category.

Good Luck.

Please update my information:

EB2-RIR Concurrent

RD: 02/04/2004
ND: 02/07/2004
EAD: 3/12/2004
AP: 3/12/2004
FP: 5/28/2004

Thanks!

fiveice

All

Got RFE on AP any idea what an RFE on AP means ?

Also the reply that we sent on RFE to EAD was received by NSC how long does it take for NSC to process EAD ?

Gurus needs some information on this Please ????

Guys,

What is happening to NSC .... My I-140 case is pending since May 2, 2003. I filed it in Eb2-RIR with CP option.

No update on the web page, no RFE, nothing ....

I have no clue what is happening !

Cp junky, i think you should have found out about your case much much earlier thro your lawyer...your case seems to have been 'hung up' or lost..all the new EB2 RIR cases are getting approved in 2 months these days too..i suggest tracking down your case, which is unfortunate

Hi, ginnu,

I am wondering what's happening to this thread. It seems there are no updates since 4/24. Nobody updated the tracker any more. I remembered that there is a dedicated guy who's responsible for updating the tracker on the weekly base.

Can you find out?

Thanks!

fiveice

I-140 approved finaly !!!!

Hi,

Finally my I-140 was approved after a looong wait ! Just checked the online status and it shows the approval of the case on 28, April.

Case Details:
I-140 ND May 21 2003. RFE in Sept, replied on November 18.
I had not heard anything after RFE response in November, and was getting pretty worried.

485/765 and AP in August, 2003. All are still pending. Received FP notice for May 15, 2004.

I moved two weeks back and had updated my addres, which reflected in the BCIS new status page (showing update in 485/765 and AP cases on April 23rd...i am assuming after I called they updated the address). I am wondering if the address change triggered the approval, as they looked at my file after sooo long !!

Anyways, I am over the moon. I wish everyone all the best and hope you all see your I-140 approved soon.

sertra2002

The tracker has stopped ticking !! Well, I belive the traditional tracker needs to be modified with the new URL for CIS On-line status update and we are looking for some good samaritan to do this

Originally posted by fiveice
Hi, ginnu,

I am wondering what's happening to this thread. It seems there are no updates since 4/24. Nobody updated the tracker any more. I remembered that there is a dedicated guy who's responsible for updating the tracker on the weekly base.

Can you find out?

Thanks!

fiveice
:) :)

Hi, Planet3rd,

I am a little bit confused. You mean the tracker stops ticking. However, the tracker ONLY includes the information from our individuals. That's us. Why does that have anything with the USCIS new update URL?

Thanks!

fiveice

People here post their approvals in different threads. It's hard to sort out the new approvals and put them in the I-140 tracker. Besides, I guess the I-140 tracker has became less important since everyone here knew how to scan others' cases from USCIS website.

Originally posted by fiveice
Hi, Planet3rd,

I am a little bit confused. You mean the tracker stops ticking. However, the tracker ONLY includes the information from our individuals. That's us. Why does that have anything with the USCIS new update URL?

Thanks!

fiveice

The tracker scans information from the USCIS website and USCIS has recently changed their URL. so the URL in the tracker macro should be changed.

I think this answers your question.

if you need a new Excel shhet with the updated Macro go to thread Dec 03 Filers I have posted an excel sheet you can download that.

Portability Only after I-140 is Approved

This is what is posted in this week's immigration News Letter of Sheela Murthy. It will be of interest for all those, who want to use I-140 Portability
Portability Only after I-140 is Approved

The TSC confirmed that they are following the August 2003 Memo regarding AC21
portability. For a detailed analysis of this Memo, see our August 12, 2003
article, "BCIS Memo on I-485 Portability after I-140 Revocation"
<http://www.murthy.com/news/UDportme.html>, available on MurthyDotCom. The TSC
verified its position that the beneficiary cannot use AC21 portability until the
I-140 has been approved and the I-485 has been pending for 180 days. It also
stated that the beneficiary must inform the service center of the change of job
when s/he uses portability. We note that, while this is implied in various USCIS
or Legacy INS Memos and is what we routinely recommend, this requirement is not
specified in the AC21 law itself.

We will continue to advise MurthyDotCom and MURTHYBULLETIN readers of any
further important updates at the TSC and any other service centers.

© The Law Office of Sheela Murthy, P.C.

Need new EXCEL with Updated macro

Can anybody please provide a link to download the new version of the tracker that has an updated macro that reflects the new URL to check status online?

Thanks !!
Elnegro