TRACKER: NSC I-140 in Spreadsheet

Bcis,
Thanks for the information. I really appreciate that. I just checked my file. Are you talking about the form-ETA-9035E filed, when we filed for H1B? If so, I am sure my attorney might have sent it to USCIS with my I-140 petiton. If not, I have to find out from my attorney.

naanshi.

I140 Aug cases

Ran the tracker for August cases.

Saw about 15 RFE's issued on 4/6/04 for August cases only !!!
Are there some RFE maniac officers on the prowl with the only intention of sending RFE's and delaying I140's.

Originally posted by naanshi
Bcis,
Thanks for the information. I really appreciate that. I just checked my file. Are you talking about the form-ETA-9035E filed, when we filed for H1B? If so, I am sure my attorney might have sent it to USCIS with my I-140 petiton. If not, I have to find out from my attorney.

naanshi.

Nanshi,

You know, I got RFE on that only. even i sent while 140 filing.
now a days INS is making sure on wages/curently working on project ............again on Labor subtitute cases.
So try to get latest one for this..........

does USCIS work on Sat and Sunday

The i140 notice of action document has a received date of Sept 24 , 2003 and notice date of Sept 27, 2003. So is received date the receipt date that people talk in this forum? But when I check the online status case, the message correspondng to my case number states that they received the document on Sept 27,2003. Well this is a fine example of self-contradiction.
BTW, Sept 27, 2003 was a saturday. Does USCIS work on Saturdays?

Re: does USCIS work on Sat and Sunday

Yes, on saturdays,, and it seems like not every saturday but every 2 weeks...

Originally posted by registrationid
The i140 notice of action document has a received date of Sept 24 , 2003 and notice date of Sept 27, 2003. So is received date the receipt date that people talk in this forum? But when I check the online status case, the message correspondng to my case number states that they received the document on Sept 27,2003. Well this is a fine example of self-contradiction.
BTW, Sept 27, 2003 was a saturday. Does USCIS work on Saturdays?

If it were Feb 30, 2004 then that would have provided great evidence of systemic failure and negligence and lack of due diligence in case of a lawsuit.

Within how many days RFE should be replied

I received an RFE in my 1-140, can some one let me know, within how many days an RFE should be replied back to the BCIS.

Thanks in advance

REF on EAD

On my wife's EAD application there is a REF, any clues what would be the REF on EAD

No updates on my EAD

Please update on any thoughts for what may have caused REF on EAD

It can be for primary applicant I-140 or for her photographs or for secondary id like color copy of her DL or first page of passport or her I-485 receipt copy

Hello,

Can someone please scan for LIN 040075XXXX range OR RD for
October 8th to 10th 2003.

Any approvals for RD Oct 8th,9th or 10th ?

Thanks for the help

Rakesh

I 140 approval details

I 140/485 concurrent filing

I140 LIN-04-111-5****
RD : 03/08/2004
ND : 03/09/2004
AD :04/09/2004
I 485/EAD/AP applied at the same time awaiting for receipt notice.

Wish you all good Luck and hope to see approvals soon.

My LIN No. is LIN-03-277-5*** / EB3 category
Notice date : Sep 26th, 2003

My I-140 is still not approved.

Can someone please run the excel scanner for my case please ?.
I am seeing lot of approvals that were filed after Sep 26th, 2003 :(. But why not my case ?

Thank you

bmt74,
My Notice date is two days earlier than yours.

registrationid,
My Notice date is Three days earlier than yours.

And No approval yet. :(

nanshi.

REF on EAD Reads as

Please can some tell me do i need to give just one document or all of them.

Also any enalrged xerox copy of the passport page will show some black shades. Is that a problem ?

The REF on the document reads as following.

"submit a copy of recent photo identity document showing your picture, name and date of birth. such document can be a copy of identity page from your passport, a copy of your employment authorzation document, a currne tdrivers licence, another type of photo ID with the same information and/or all of the above. If you cannot submit a clear black and white photocopy you may submit a color photocopy or your orginal documents (orginal documents will be returned to you upon completion of case). the identity document must clearly show you photograph and identity information. I - 94 cards will not be used for photo identity purpouses "

For manisudan

Hi,

My lawyer recd the receipts last week. lawyer has not yet send me the receipts.

But, if you have paid fees from your account and once checks encashed they sends receipts.

your 140 has approved in a month.. can you please which category u filed.. I applied at the same time and have recd the rfe for company's ability. do you think once will reply to rfe they will approve soon..?? any ideas?

Thanks,
Rama.