TR to RIR conversion tracker

Status Update for spouse

Friends,

Just found out that my spouse's labor shows up certified online.

Here are the details:
Category: EB-2 TR
Filed RIR conversion : March 2007
Status Certified: 05/15/07
Priority Date:March 2005

Hi ,

PD EB-3/Nov 2002 /KS /TR
45 days letter recieved and replied on Feb 2006.
Request to change to RIR sent to DOL on March 26 2007.
as of today it shows TR -In Process .
most of my coworkers with later PD has got labor certified last week . The visa dates are current for me .but I have not recieved the labor so cant do anything.
anybody in the same boat ?

There are many people in the same boat, i am one of those. My request was sent on 23rd March, Status is still showing TR Inprocess.
my PD is Aug' 2001.
Many of my colleagues either got their cases certified or chnaged to RIR Inprocess in the last 10 days, So hopefully ourturn would come soon.
Hangin there.

Still waiting for conversion

I am also in the same boat. Filed my application for conversion on Feb 5th and still waiting. I am current as well, but no update on the LC certification. Status still shows TR In process.:(

I've heard that fresh cases (cases with no history) are getting approved faster than complicated cases (cases with history).

LC Certified

I checked my cases at least twice every day except yesterday. Today my case shows that good word "CERTIFIED".

Thanks all for your support. I will update my info when I get that paper.

PD: 11/24/03
From State: MA
RIR Package sent: 03/27/07
Turn to RIR: 05/09/07
Case certified: 05/18/07

I checked my cases at least twice every day except yesterday. Today my case shows that good word "CERTIFIED".

Thanks all for your support. I will update my info when I get that paper.

PD: 11/24/03
From State: MA
RIR Package sent: 03/27/07
Turn to RIR: 05/09/07
Case certified: 05/18/07
Congratulations. Good luck with the next steps. Don't forget to post when you get your LC papers!

After over 4 years of frustration, my LC is showing "CERTIFIED". :) :)

Now, wait begins for paperwork to arrive.

Hurrayyyy!!!

Thanks everyone!!

Have any recent certifications gone from 'TR in process' to 'Certified' or are they all 'TR >> RIR >> Certified'? I remember earlier some cases would show as 'Certified' directly from 'TR in Process', without having changed to 'RIR in Process'. I wonder if there have been any recent cases like that?

Dallas BEC Processing Guess

Frankly I am tired of waiting for my LC(see Signature), So to amuze myself, I am looking for ANY theories as to the processing queue at Dallas BEC. I cannot see a reason why DBEC is processing 2003 and 2004 cases while 2001 and 2002 cases are still pending.
Any takers on what the processing logic at DBEC?

Does anyone have any clue on how PBEC is processing TR-->RIR converted cases? My case status is showing RIR IN PROGESS since last 4 weeks. When should we expect some answer?

Congratulations to all who are getting approvals and who are going to file i-140 and i-485 in June !!
Its really frustrating to wait for the approval, mainly because I am running out of time to file 140 and 485 by June 30th deadline to take advantage of the new dates.
If DOL adjusts dates and they retrogress in July's bulletin (which will happen at some point in near future for sure), I don't know how long I have to wait again !!
I see cases getting approved in few days (or weeks) and people like me have been waiting for more than 2-3 of months. Looks like there is no particular order they are following to work on cases at Dallas BEC. :-(

Attorney has received labor documents...

I've updated the signature with the details.

Once again good luck to everyone!

Frankly I am tired of waiting for my LC(see Signature), So to amuze myself, I am looking for ANY theories as to the processing queue at Dallas BEC. I cannot see a reason why DBEC is processing 2003 and 2004 cases while 2001 and 2002 cases are still pending.
Any takers on what the processing logic at DBEC?
Hey, kalifornia_resi, I hear you. I'm in the same boat with you. I have my PD as Dec. 2002. What pisses me off a big time is that DOL totally messed up all of our cases and now, as you rightfully said, they process newer cases before the old one. If that is the case, what is the reason to assign priority dates???? You see it doesn't happen in DOL only. All those government agencies pretend to be "Fair and Balanced" (no name calling, really :) ) and no one can really check it.... really. Look at DOL. If this forum did not exist no one would even guess that they process cases without any regard to priority dates. I would have thought that it is normal for my case to sit there for almost 5 years, but at the same time that guy who complained on another thread about his PD being 2004 would think it is normal to wait for as long as he has to wait. Well, I'm really pissed off....

To answer your question about waiting time. I think you will get certified pretty quickly. It is just a little bit of waiting game for you now. But hey, man, we waited for almost 5 years what would couple months change? From what I see on this RIR forum cases that were converted from TR to RIR get certified in a steady stream, so once you haven't made any "real big" blunders in your conversion it should be fine and soon you'll see that magic certified word. As of timeline, I'd venture to say this month, or June. BECs have to close all the cases before September so they are not really interested to procrastinate any longer so once they take their heads out of their pompous asses you'll get your LC.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: