TR to RIR conversion tracker

Any updates from PBEC

PBEC used to work on the cases once they moved to RIR in a week or 2, Mine has converted on 9th May still showing in process. Did any one get updates recently?

Certified finally

After long wait, the status changed to CERTIFIED today. Let's see if my attorney can apply for next stages (I140+I485) before June 30th.

There's no sufficient words described what my eyes see today. RIR Certified. I hope your time for those who still wait, will come soon!

Congratulations to both you and cmishra above you. Looking at your signatures, seems like status changed to 'RIR in Process' on 5/21/07 for the both of you. They might be processing applications from around that time frame. Mine changed on 5/22, so my application might be close in the queue :D. After 6.5 years, I am ready to believe anything :rolleyes:.

Priority dates became current for a lot of folks with the June visa bulletin. Some folks are speculating these dates might retrogress back again in July which is why he's probably wanting to apply before then.

Priority dates became current for a lot of folks with the June visa bulletin. Some folks are speculating these dates might retrogress back again in July which is why he's probably wanting to apply before then.

Thanks jwdkhan.

Finally..........Certified....after 6 years of long journey

Today my labor status showed "Certified". Thanks to all the forum motivators, entertainers etc for the hope, analysis, predictions.....

All the best to all of you who are still in the queue. Your number is next. Hang in there.

See you all in I-140 / I-485 forums.

It can't be a coincidence that all three above certifications had their status' changed to 'RIR in Process' on May 21. All others with the same date should be close also.

Certified !!!

It got certified yesterday.
My attorney sent an email to DBEC last Friday. Don't know whether it has any impact.
Now waiting for documents to file my 140/485. Hopefully I will receive them soon and file before June 30th. Who knows... there can be retrogression again. Thank you all for sharing information.
Best wishes to all those who are still waiting eagerly. You will get it soon.
Good luck !!

Congratulations!

My attorney sent an email to DBEC last Friday. Don't know whether it has any impact.
Now waiting for documents to file my 140/485. Hopefully I will receive them soon and file before June 30th. Who knows... there can be retrogression again. Thank you all for sharing information.
Good luck !!

my case status still shows as RIR-In Process on website. But today I got call from my lawyer office and informed that they got my labor certificate.
I believe only when I see the paper.

Here is my details....
TR-RIR conversion sent around 28 March 2007
Status changed to RIR : 25 April 2007

Pbec

I don't see whole lot of approvals from PBEC in the last few weeks. Does any one have any clues as to what the hell is going on at PBEC. My PD is current but there is not much i can do right now. Just hoping that dates are not going to retrogress in july.

Still waiting, things seem to have slowed down a bit over the past few days. When my attorney inquired last, she was told my case had been assigned to an Analyst in the RIR unit since June 01. I wonder why the slowdown :confused:?

Slow down

Still waiting, things seem to have slowed down a bit over the past few days. When my attorney inquired last, she was told my case had been assigned to an Analyst in the RIR unit since June 01. I wonder why the slowdown :confused:?

My attorney was also told the same thing about my case

Can't Believe my eyes!!! VISA Bulletin says CURRENT!!

Guys,

July Visa Bulletin says all categories are CURRENT!!!

Good Luck Everybody!!!

Enjoy your new found luck ;)

Did you see your Certified labour

my case status still shows as RIR-In Process on website. But today I got call from my lawyer office and informed that they got my labor certificate.
I believe only when I see the paper.

Here is my details....
TR-RIR conversion sent around 28 March 2007
Status changed to RIR : 25 April 2007

First of all godd luck ny_gc. Did you see your certified labor?

Good luck !!

Hi,
Do you know the email address of DBEC where we can send inquiries.
Also what are the details we need to include in the email like case id etc..
Will they respond if my manager sends this mail or only HR or Attorney has to send.
Any details would be greatly appreciated.
It seems that there are only 15% of the cases are left in BEC and my
conversion case has not even been looked at.
My PD is 2001 August.

thanks
RD

Friends,

What a distress fate of people like us who applied 3 – 5 years back and still waiting and never know what will happen next month. What a messed system at BECs.

We too hope for the best.

With greatly disappointed,
Rhyd.

--------------------------
NC EB3 - TR
PD: May 2004
PBEC, H1-B 9th year
45 Day Letter replied: Jan 2006
RIR Package submitted: MAR 26, 2007
Status changed to RIR-In Process: MAY 08, 2007
Still waiting.....

Certified

Friends,

Finally, I am delighted to see my case as "CERTIFIED" today(checked at 11:30 PM EST). Good luck to all.

Regards,
Rhyd.

-------------------------
NC EB3 - TR
PD: May 2004
PBEC, H1-B 9th year
45 Day Letter replied: Jan 2006
RIR Package submitted: MAR 26, 2007
Status changed to RIR-In Process: MAY 08, 2007
Status......"CERTIFIED" on June 18, 2007