• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

I just called - no numbers yet is what I was told.

It sounds like what a couple of people have reported is speculation on the part of the KCC workers, based on the last couple of years.

If anyone gets SOLID, REAL numbers please be cautious and very clear about what you have been told.

Let's wait til last hour, the only thing we get is they get bored of telling the same things on the phone and they start to get angry or guess about it. I think it's better to act this way everyday until they know the numbers.

yesterday i was thinking 'CURRENT' means KCC will schedule our interview (not really based on CNs due to embassy's capacity) but when the visas are exhausted, they will cancel some interview..looks like it's not absolutely wrong..

yesterday i was thinking 'CURRENT' means KCC will schedule our interview (not really based on CNs due to embassy's capacity) but when the visas are exhausted, they will cancel some interview..looks like it's not absolutely wrong..
This was my concern from the beginning.......... But most of the experts told me that it is not correct......... But i still believe in what you think........

This was my concern from the beginning.......... But most of the experts told me that it is not correct......... But i still believe in what you think........
If it's right, then it's a good news for countries with lesser selectees with high CNs.

This thread now like a chat room.every second a alert comes to my phone......and every time i check the thread to see a good news...

Reactions: DKK
people should not predict wrong numbers, if they are not aware of that then keep quiet, KCC will declare it anyway

Just Called............ They are not released yet................

guys................ pls call..................

Seriously??? Less than 10 minutes after stating you called and they told you no numbers, you're asking people to call again?

Come on guys, if you all keep going at this rate and they refuse to give out the numbers until the 15th, I would say 'serves you right' Yes I know this is harsh, and all hopes are hanging on this final bulletin, but you all need to step back and take some deep breathes please! Come on people!!