• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Raevsky!

Paranoia aside, I'm guessing that if EU cutoff for September jumps few thousand or goes current you will "collect your toys and leave the playground" admitting that the regional quota has changed and your calcs are based on incorrect assumption or will you still "stick to your guns" ? (hope you've heard about those expressions ) and claim even more interviews to be cancelled?

And to paraphrase the great Sam Jackson I would like to say that:

"Enough is ENOUGH! I have had it with these motherfudge'in conspiracy theories on this motherfudge'in forum!"

Let's get back on topic or even better wait till the bulletin. People are stressed and frustrated and to be honest whatever people predict/calculate KCC/DOS will surprise us.

p.s I probably just wasted 10 minutes writing this on my phone. Raevsky put me on ignore list last year after I called him crazy for being a DV forum member for gazillion years :)

I believe that with the cutoff published for SA and EU SA will probably get out of visas in August and EU most likely will get out of visas no late than in August (July possible too).
I also think DOS could save it's face by changing August cutoffs be decreasing them in August VB that is due in early July.
For instance, DOS could decrease EU cutoff for August, leave 40150 as a cutoff for September, reschedule August interviews for September, and in that case has a good chance that no interviews are cancelled in August. Of course, the it will create a problem for AOS cases close to 40150 that were already filed early June, because if that is a September cutoff, they cannot file in June. But most of them will be anyway cancelled in September.

As a solution for SA they could decrease August cutoff and slightly increase September cutoff. And cancel September interviews later. That way they will save their face and avoid cancelling interviews in August.
Yawn, this is getting rather boring, raevsky - just monotonously repeating stuff does not make it any better or any more credible, you just sound like a broken record. :confused:

I'm an Aussie and we say it !!!
I have a white cat and I call it Belka (Whitie transated into Russian; also this word means Squirrel in Russian; also, this is a common girl's name - a shortcut for Isabella). I really love cats. When I have a black cat, I will call it in your name.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/e13/c0...wg-what-you-smoking-243443.jpg?1351669614.jpg

And with that - 3 completely different images easily found on google images - I rest my case that it is a common phrase.

Maybe Raevsky can lose a bit of his paranoia now. Or maybe not, maybe he will stop spewing nonsense though.
Interestingly enough, I did not come up with any theories at all. I was just trying to express my point of view on the matter that was very close to the District Attorney point of view. Only when I said I was from Russia, I got those 2 arguments in reply - about vodka and about smoking, the same as here.

Raevsky!

Paranoia aside, I'm guessing that if EU cutoff for September jumps few thousand or goes current you will "collect your toys and leave the playground" admitting that the regional quota has changed and your calcs are based on incorrect assumption or will you still "stick to your guns" ? (hope you've heard about those expressions ) and claim even more interviews to be cancelled?

And to paraphrase the great Sam Jackson I would like to say that:

"Enough is ENOUGH! I have had it with these motherfudge'in conspiracy theories on this motherfudge'in forum!"

Let's get back on topic or even better wait till the bulletin. People are stressed and frustrated and to be honest whatever people predict/calculate KCC/DOS will surprise us.

p.s I probably just wasted 10 minutes writing this on my phone. Raevsky put me on ignore list last year after I called him crazy for being a DV forum member for gazillion years :)
The good news is I had an amnesty program about 6 months ago. The ban for you and Princedriss was removed.
The bad news is, however, that I do not consider DOS's job on cutoffs accurate any more. A good indication would be instead if by the end of August EU visas are still not exhausted (I guess by end of day August 31st Eastern Time). Also, if you want a deal, we need reciprocity. Will everybody here support this bet? I mean I leave in case they are not exhausted, and everybody else leaves if they are?

I also need to mention an exclusion - if DOS decreases cutoffs for August in the next VB (in July), you people would leave as well, even without waiting for the rest of July and August? And I would not leave even if with the new cutoff there are still visas by the end of August.

[

Raevsky,
Stop talking crap.
And honestly, if you have never heard the expression "what are you smoking" before - one that I know for a fact is easily understood across every English speaking nation out there- you need to get your head out of your stats and into the real world where people communicate.

Also, trying to defame people to take attention away from your incorrect theories isn't working.
Well, another problem is I have really never smoked. Probably, that is why I have never heard this expression before.

I also need to mention an exclusion - if DOS decreases cutoffs for August in the next VB (in July), you people would leave as well, even without waiting for the rest of July and August? And I would not leave even if with the new cutoff there are still visas by the end of August.
As a special courtesy to Britsimon he could stay, even if I win. Otherwise I would not be able to drink beer with him when he starts his law practice in Boston.

your best post of the day...
the worst post of the day
Why do not I understand? explanatory. He wrote a crap about you, and you did not banned? you have no rights?
I spoke
1) was introduced a new software. In 2015 it was proved.
2) KCC used 2012 to determine the number of winners. This was proven by calculations.
3) is an experimental year. May not be predictable situations.
4) I did not say that all go to the interview. Rhyme and Australian cat not read my comments.
5) one month left. Low density. May be current or kick into the wall at the 2015 level.

Раевский, не неси бредятину. Ты мне за год уже надоел со своим психиатрическим бредом. Сходи полечись, в США хорошая медицина, я надеюсь у тебя есть деньги на нее. Да, и еще, ради своих дружков с 52000 номерами не стоит опускаться до такого уровня, до которого ты опустился.
И добавлю, это мое мнение, я могу ошибаться. Теперь эти же слова произнеси на русском форуме, чтобы некоторые зомби понимали и не принимали тебя за представителя госдепа и посольства.

The good news is I had an amnesty program about 6 months ago. The ban for you and Princedriss was removed.
The bad news is, however, that I do not consider DOS's job on cutoffs accurate any more. A good indication would be instead if by the end of August EU visas are still not exhausted (I guess by end of day August 31st Eastern Time). Also, if you want a deal, we need reciprocity. Will everybody here support this bet? I mean I leave in case they are not exhausted, and everybody else leaves if they are?

How do this get proven, Raevsky? If you will agree that the only unambiguous way to prove your argument is notice of all remaining EU interviews being cancelled before the end of August - this being the standard and you do not try to change your argument retroactively yet again. - I will take this bet with you. I would be lenient : when you lose, you do not have to leave if you come back on and in every forum where you have spouted this, admit in capital letters you were wrong and apologise . If you win, I will leave.

Well, another problem is I have really never smoked. Probably, that is why I have never heard this expression before.

Don't be ridiculous. One picks up common expressions by interacting with people, not by doing what they refer to. I'm sure plenty of people who have never ridden a horse say "hold your horses" or who have ever handled a gun "stick to their guns". Honestly, I'm beginning to think your entire life is spent behind a computer. Get out there and get some sunshine.

[QUOTE="Sloner,
3) is an experimental year. May not be predictable situations.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.
They used us, as lab-rats this year :(