• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

rats6.jpg

The good news is I had an amnesty program about 6 months ago. The ban for you and Princedriss was removed.
The bad news is, however, that I do not consider DOS's job on cutoffs accurate any more. A good indication would be instead if by the end of August EU visas are still not exhausted (I guess by end of day August 31st Eastern Time). Also, if you want a deal, we need reciprocity. Will everybody here support this bet? I mean I leave in case they are not exhausted, and everybody else leaves if they are?

I'm in Raevsky. My CN is over 39.5k (way above your max number) soI would say that if my interview gets cancelled or my visa issuance after the interview gets cancelled I will "drop the forum like a bag of kittens in a canal" :) Cat reference for you ;)

I do not expect you to leave the forum as I know DV is your hobby/passion or whatever you call it but I would expect you to admit that your calculations were based on assumption that EU quota will be the same as in DV2013 and therefore wrong.

Belka in my language means beam, bark, timber and also is a surname of a corrupted politician :D

By the way Raevsky, I do not know if you've improved your own code (always assumed you are a soulless machine with no feelings) or you are actually a person but I must admit that your recent posts seem much more human than last year :)
Drinking beer, loving cats. Who would have thought ??? :D

24 h without Internet,

I lost almost a billion $ discussion here....

I will suit my ISP for that, I am sure Simon will do a good job in court,

What do u think guys, should I hire him?
Hahaha
Not now ! Wait until he finishes his studies in boston law school :D

I think Russia will win and will play in 1/8 with the United States or Germany.:cool:
sloner sorry mate for that comment... actually u are a good guy just i was bit angry with u as u had input lot of positive hope for all high cases and which seems quite odd now..... and ravesky remember one thing we all here have lots of respect and love to our simon... he has earned it through is hard dedication here in this forum... i know u are very smart man(old granny) but please be sure with something u blame and have proof of it....

give respect to earn respect ravesky and please stop this baseless comments on simon....

SIMON WE ALL LOVE U ITS BECAUSE U DESERVE.....

How do this get proven, Raevsky? If you will agree that the only unambiguous way to prove your argument is notice of all remaining EU interviews being cancelled before the end of August - this being the standard and you do not try to change your argument retroactively yet again. - I will take this bet with you. I would be lenient : when you lose, you do not have to leave if you come back on and in every forum where you have spouted this, admit in capital letters you were wrong and apologise . If you win, I will leave.

Don't be ridiculous. One picks up common expressions by interacting with people, not by doing what they refer to. I'm sure plenty of people who have never ridden a horse say "hold your horses" or who have ever handled a gun "stick to their guns". Honestly, I'm beginning to think your entire life is spent behind a computer. Get out there and get some sunshine.
Hmmm...
1. As far as I remember, when Iranian visas were exhausted, there was only one notice - on Ankara's consular website. Iranian visas are processed in 3 consulates - Ankara, Yerevan and Abu Dhabi. Do you think 2 other consulates still processed Iranians?
2. As far as I remember, according to CEAC data there were a number of visas issued AFTER the notice in all 3 consulates. And there were quite a lot of them, so it was clear that some of them were Iranians.
3. Probably, some visas were issued because visas numbers were already allocated for them. Probably, a number of others were not issued - otherwise the notice made no sense.
4. If Ankara consulate did not have the notice (as in Yerevan and Abu Dhabi - no notice there), we would not know Iranian visas finished.
5. CEAC data has information only about visas issued, but not even about the country of chargeability, and not about visas not issued.
6. I saw several interviews on Ankara website where no visas were issued AFTER the announcement, they stayed with status Ready. But how could I know that was because of the announcement?! No proof.

So, I agree it is not easy to prove the point.
I would rely on posts from a couple of Russian forums from those whose interviews are cancelled, but the data there could be faked from your point of view (by me or by some of my supporters even without my knowledge) - I totally agree forum data is not 100% reliable.

Also, instead of leaving you could register under new name - how could I figure that out? On the contrary, I cannot do that - it would be clear that that would be me if I do that because of more or less unique style and content of my posts.

And, of course, I would not feel fair to make the deal with you alone (because of others who have the same point of view). What do you think?

@raevsky , can you just shut the mouth up? STOP STRESSING PEOPLE!!! We have enough of it, don't need more. Even if you are sure of what you are saying, again shut up.
Oh dear God, why we have to endure this pain?

@raevsky , can you just shut the mouth up? STOP STRESSING PEOPLE!!! We have enough of it, don't need more. Even if you are sure of what you are saying, again shut up.
Hi levi2al, Just remain calm, he has nothing to back up his claims to which he is entitled (of course the monotonous repetitions raevsky is prone of can get on your nerves). You are current (in August?) and will be just fine, no worries...

my CN is AF109xxx AND ALL WE ARE STRESSED ,BUT WHY DO YOU WRITE THIS MESSAGES? I WANNA KILL EVERY ONE OF YOU BY MY STRESS BUT I DON4T WANNA WATCH MATCH ALGERIA VS SLONER IN PRISON

Hi levi2al, Just remain calm, he has nothing to back up his claims to which he is entitled (of course the monotonous repetitions raevsky is prone of can get on your nerves). You are current (in August?) and will be just fine, no worries...
Thank you @EURO2014 , yes, my interview is scheduled August 28. I'm nervous about the fact that if for any reason in the world , they put me in AP, then I'm fired. Despite this, I have to endure also him ?! Uuuuussssssaaaaaaaaa (relaxing term while pulling down my ears).

Raevsky let us drop the arguments, and let me ask you few technical questions :

1- from the beginning of the process there is a lot of ''dead'' ready, so I guess kFC will bargain on more for july and august ?!

2- and as well as drop-outs (second-holes) don't you think there will be in the higher CNs?

I remember an interview schedule in Ankara in September. If I forget, there did not was Asian numbers after September 15.
Friends. Be calm. Your difficulties just ahead.:)

Thank you @EURO2014 , yes, my interview is scheduled August 28. I'm nervous about the fact that if for any reason in the world , they put me in AP, then I'm fired. Despite this, I have to endure also him ?! Uuuuussssssaaaaaaaaa (relaxing term while pulling down my ears).
:) Excellent. The best thing you, and everyone being current in August, can do is thoroughly prepare for the interview date, collect all required documentation and otherwise remain calm and composed. Part of his fun seems to include provoking people, making them unnecessarily nervous in the process - just read his postings, which surely will continue, in this context and, most importantly, stay calm and relaxed. You will be just fine in August.

Why are you so much nervous BEACUSE OF ME? Do you think my posts influence reality?

Raevsky let us drop the arguments, and let me ask you few technical questions :

1- from the beginning of the process there is a lot of ''dead'' ready, so I guess kFC will bargain on more for july and august ?!

2- and as well as drop-outs (second-holes) don't you think there will be in the higher CNs?
I do not quite understand your questions. Could you please rephrase them or maybe give some examples?

I remember an interview schedule in Ankara in September. If I forget, there did not was Asian numbers after September 15.
Friends. Be calm. Your difficulties just ahead.:)
Please reproduce the schedule the way you remember it.