• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Yes I expect at least an other 1k in august for EU, than add about 1.5k AOS cases = 18k~19k...

Yeah that's a pretty good assessment. There are 1598 EU selectees current in August. Based on past results about 1100 of those should be issued. Then there will be some AP cases completed (say 200). Aos should be around 5% - so let's say 800 by end of August. So - August will finish up about 18k (only 17k+ showing in CEAC). September should see some more AP resolutions, some more aos cases and a few stragglers (that submitted forms late or rescheduled). So that would take us to ~19k.

This is so bad, I mean for us slightly above the cut-off not able to make it. gosh. so difficult to give up.

Thank you all for your help!
We are not in AP she didn't give is any paper, she just said before she gives us the visa she need to do a US clearance check (criminal history I guess?) for me. I guess it is because I lived more than a year in the US. And this is what is not working worldwide according to the CO.
We paid in cash so I guess it is not related to that.
@Vladdek: I know our situation was very complicated but it has nothing to do with mariage and so on, she said she believe our relationship and she didn't even ask for proof !

Regarding the clearance check, maybe it is because my name was added to my husband's case number only 2 weeks ago and they didn't have time to do the check before ?

Thank you all for your help!
We are not in AP she didn't give is any paper, she just said before she gives us the visa she need to do a US clearance check (criminal history I guess?) for me. I guess it is because I lived more than a year in the US. And this is what is not working worldwide according to the CO.
We paid in cash so I guess it is not related to that.
@Vladdek: I know our situation was very complicated but it has nothing to do with mariage and so on, she said she believe our relationship and she didn't even ask for proof !

Did you check your case on CEAC?????

Yes I did and it is ready. They just added my case today (before that only my boyfriend was named in ceac)

Yes I did and it is ready. They just added my case today (before that only my boyfriend was named in ceac)

OK, well the printing problem should not have slowed things down, so there is something else - as you say possibly a background check - or simply that your CO didn't know what they were doing. You'll just have to wait for a few days....

No sorry my husband ! I am not used to ! The embassy just called us and now there is another problem (not about clearance check I guess). As I have read somewhere, we got our interview in July but as we are in August now (1st of august), we have to wait for an august number. That sucks. It means we have lost our number. They requested a new one for us to KCC and are waiting their answer. I can not think anymore.

No sorry my husband ! I am not used to ! The embassy just called us and now there is another problem (not about clearance check I guess). As I have read somewhere, we got our interview in July but as we are in August now (1st of august), we have to wait for an august number. That sucks. It means we have lost our number. They requested a new one for us to KCC and are waiting their answer. I can not think anymore.

That is more likely the issue from before. I suppose you delayed a previously scheduled interview, so yes they return the number to the pool in some cases.

I like this one:

Q: How are cases being prioritized? What about medical emergencies?

More than 50 percent of pending nonimmigrant visas cases are being printed, with the goal of prioritizing those pending the longest.

In addition, we are prioritizing immigrant visa and adoption cases, nonimmigrant medical emergencies, and humanitarian cases