Sep 2009 filers Post here

Wooo hoo thank you very much for everyone's help on this forum. We just had our interview this morning, and there was no problem at all:D

"Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered."

Wooo hoo thank you very much for everyone's help on this forum. We just had our interview this morning, and there was no problem at all:D

"Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Congratulations.

Same with me, had interview and email that card production ordered.
Was told 2 weeks for card to arrive. Woot Woot!

I just want to post my interview experience; it may encourage someone out there who maybe has similar application experience to mine (See http://forums.immigration.com/showth...32#post2133832 for background info)

My husband and I were 10 minutes late to our interview (on Dec 8th; was hard to find parking - argh!). We took my Interview Notice Letter to the window and were told to sit down and wait to be called. We were called 10 minutes later, by a seemingly pleasant man.

He walked us back to his office, asked us to raise our right hands and swear to tell the truth (which we did). He then opened my file. Immediately I saw a Post-it note on the front which said "Bonafides". Immediately I grew nervous (again, see the link above for reasons why). I dont think my husband noticed my hands were trembling. I kept them in my lap, to hide them

The man asked to see my husband's DL and my passport. He then asked my husband the following questions, in this order:

(1) What is your wife's full name?
(2) What is your wife's birthday?
(3) Where was your wife born?
(4) When did you marry your wife?
(5) Where did you marry your wife?
(6) How did you meet your wife?
(7) Who moved in with who after the wedding? (My husband said I moved in with him. The man asked who's name the apt was in. My husband replied it was his name only. The man said, "Do you have the lease here?" My husband said no)

My husband answered all questions satisfactorily. The man then asked to see proofs that our marriage was bonafide. I handed him the following, in this order:

(1) Original Marriage licence (he already had a copy in my file, so he just looked at this)
(2) Copy of Joint Health Insurance (and our actual insurance ID cards)
(3) Copy of Joint Car insurance
(4) Copies of recent Joint Bank statements
(5) Phone records (we submitted three months of phone records from the time period when we first started dating; we highlighted corresponding 'Incoming' and 'Outgoing' calls, to make it easier for the interviewer to understand)
(6) Pictures. We had about 20 pictures in all. He took his time with these - commenting that we look good together, and asking us who the people with us in the photos were. He seemed very satisfied with the photos)

The man then asked me these questions, in this order:

(1) What is your full name?
(2) What is your date of birth?
(3) Where were you born?
(4) "You indicate on your application that you are a student. Are you still in school?" I answered "No I am not"
(5) All the "NO" questions. I answered "no" to all

The man then leaned back and explained to us about getting the conditional GC and needing to apply in 2yrs-minus-90days to get the conditions lifted. He took one last look through my file and our proofs, and then said:

"Congratulations! Your Green Card has been approved. You will get an approval letter in the mail. Your actual green card will follow shortly"

We said "Thank you" and got the heck out of there! The entire interview lasted about 10 minutes. The man never asked for my AP docs, EAD card or Biometrics Notice, and I did not volunteer them.

Glad its over! Thank you all for your support! Good luck to you!

I just want to post my interview experience; it may encourage someone out there who maybe has similar application experience to mine (See http://forums.immigration.com/showth...32#post2133832 for background info)

My husband and I were 10 minutes late to our interview (on Dec 8th; was hard to find parking - argh!). We took my Interview Notice Letter to the window and were told to sit down and wait to be called. We were called 10 minutes later, by a seemingly pleasant man.

He walked us back to his office, asked us to raise our right hands and swear to tell the truth (which we did). He then opened my file. Immediately I saw a Post-it note on the front which said "Bonafides". Immediately I grew nervous (again, see the link above for reasons why). I dont think my husband noticed my hands were trembling. I kept them in my lap, to hide them

The man asked to see my husband's DL and my passport. He then asked my husband the following questions, in this order:

(1) What is your wife's full name?
(2) What is your wife's birthday?
(3) Where was your wife born?
(4) When did you marry your wife?
(5) Where did you marry your wife?
(6) How did you meet your wife?
(7) Who moved in with who after the wedding? (My husband said I moved in with him. The man asked who's name the apt was in. My husband replied it was his name only. The man said, "Do you have the lease here?" My husband said no)

My husband answered all questions satisfactorily. The man then asked to see proofs that our marriage was bonafide. I handed him the following, in this order:

(1) Original Marriage licence (he already had a copy in my file, so he just looked at this)
(2) Copy of Joint Health Insurance (and our actual insurance ID cards)
(3) Copy of Joint Car insurance
(4) Copies of recent Joint Bank statements
(5) Phone records (we submitted three months of phone records from the time period when we first started dating; we highlighted corresponding 'Incoming' and 'Outgoing' calls, to make it easier for the interviewer to understand)
(6) Pictures. We had about 20 pictures in all. He took his time with these - commenting that we look good together, and asking us who the people with us in the photos were. He seemed very satisfied with the photos)

The man then asked me these questions, in this order:

(1) What is your full name?
(2) What is your date of birth?
(3) Where were you born?
(4) "You indicate on your application that you are a student. Are you still in school?" I answered "No I am not"
(5) All the "NO" questions. I answered "no" to all

The man then leaned back and explained to us about getting the conditional GC and needing to apply in 2yrs-minus-90days to get the conditions lifted. He took one last look through my file and our proofs, and then said:

"Congratulations! Your Green Card has been approved. You will get an approval letter in the mail. Your actual green card will follow shortly"

We said "Thank you" and got the heck out of there! The entire interview lasted about 10 minutes. The man never asked for my AP docs, EAD card or Biometrics Notice, and I did not volunteer them.

Congrats Benebenes!! Yey :)
Has your online status changed from I-485 and I-130? And what do they say?

Mine changed for I-485 Document Production or Oath Ceremony which is fine but the I-130 has not changed in status yet. Is yours the same? Should I worry about the I-130??

Thanks for your help.
S.

I havent yet seen any changes yet to either my I485 or I130. I wouldnt worry about the I130 though. That could stay as "pending" for all the years you have your GC ..... :)

I havent yet seen any changes yet to either my I485 or I130. I wouldnt worry about the I130 though. That could stay as "pending" for all the years you have your GC ..... :)

I didnt recive statusupdate after interview, and I recived the welcome letter 5 days after interview, Im still waiting for my GC!! So anxious!!!

Hi,

I had interview today morning and I don't know why the IO asked for my School transcripts, even I had the I-20 with me ( F-1 visa).
and during interview she told us I will review your case later as I have more cases to review and I m behind the time.
Please , help me. Does anyone know how many days it take to RFE arrive? and is it possible they decline my GC. Interview was perfect nothing went wrong, except transcript.

Did the IO told you that he was going to send you a RFE or you are guessing that?

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations bebebenes !!

The link you posted does not work. Can you re post it.

Updating my timeline

10/07/09 - Package sent to Chicago (I-130 approval, I-485, I-864, I-765, I-131, I-693 and G-325A)
10/08/09 - Documents received at Chicago
10/16/09 - Checks Cashed
10/22/09 - NOA recieved for I-485, I-765, I-130, I-765
10/24/09 - Recieved letter for Biometrics appointment
11/10/09 - Biometrics appointment date at Oakland, CA - ASC
10/27/09 - Biometrics done by walkin at San Jose, CA - ASC
11/09/09 - Recieved letter for Interview on 12/11/09
12/07/09 - Recieved AP
12/10/09 - Recieved EAD
12/11/09 - Passed Interview. Waiting for Green Card to Arrive.

Updating my timeline

10/07/09 - Package sent to Chicago (I-130 approval, I-485, I-864, I-765, I-131, I-693 and G-325A)
10/08/09 - Documents received at Chicago
10/16/09 - Checks Cashed
10/22/09 - NOA recieved for I-485, I-765, I-130, I-765
10/24/09 - Recieved letter for Biometrics appointment
11/10/09 - Biometrics appointment date at Oakland, CA - ASC
10/27/09 - Biometrics done by walkin at San Jose, CA - ASC
11/09/09 - Recieved letter for Interview on 12/11/09
12/07/09 - Recieved AP
12/10/09 - Recieved EAD
12/11/09 - Passed Interview. Waiting for Green Card to Arrive.

congrats!!!