• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Selectees on 22nd October, report here!

DV-2013- I have so many questions..

Hi,

Need you help..I'm not sure what should I do now..

I'm in the US with a H4 visa, and I won the DV lottery: 2013As00009XXX

I mailed DSP-122 to KCC and received an email that confirmed it.

1. What should I do now? Should I pay the DV fee? how much is it? I have husband +2 kids..
or should I wait untill my case number would be available?
2. When my number is available, should I scedule an interview? should I come to the USCIS after I alredy filled out the I-485?
When should I took the Medical exam?

Thanks!!

1. Send DV payment of $330 x 4 (for yourself, your husband and 2 kids). See Link below for payment instruction:

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4763.html

2. You cannot schedule an interview on your own. You need to mail out the I-485 and supporting documents when your number is current. Link for I-485 forms and instructions:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3faf2c1a6855d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

3. Because the visa number cut-off for Asia is quite low this year, I suggest maybe waiting till January or February before doing the Medical Exam. But then, there are some Asian forum members with high CN who have already done their medical exams. The choice is yours.

4. Use the time in between to gather your documents and fill out your forms in advance.

Hi,

1. What should I do now? Should I pay the DV fee? how much is it? I have husband +2 kids..
2. When my number is available, should I scedule an interview? should I come to the USCIS after I alredy filled out the I-485?

Thanks!!

You can also refer to the DV 2013 AOS thread in the forum for additional/current information and updates.

Hi,

Thanks!!

You guys still think there is a possibility for un-announced future selections? I don't see a hint of that anywhere on the DV website. Seems like they've got all they need.