RFE on I-140 - EB2

jrao124

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I just found out from the web-site that they have mailed an RFE on my case. EB2- May 2003.
Can I do anything to prepare, what kind of RFEs do you get usually? Just company info and such?
In how many days after replying do you get an answer from them?

Thanks as always
J

Originally posted by jrao124
Hi,
I just found out from the web-site that they have mailed an RFE on my case. EB2- May 2003.
Can I do anything to prepare, what kind of RFEs do you get usually? Just company info and such?

Thanks as always
J
Hard to say what exactly you will get but in most cases it is company financial info but could be about applicant's education etc.

company size

How many people company? If it is a small company (<50) you would get an RFE for ability to pay.

I am waiting for it...we can discuss about it.

RFE

Thanks, karns.

rajudm, mine is a small company (<50). Maybe U're right. Does your msg also say you have an RFE or are you expecting it anyway?
Will let you know as soon as I get to know. Lawyer hasn't got it yet.

thanks
J

JRao

I am expecting an RFE (99.999% probability). VSC has become very picky with small companies because 2002 and 2003 economic conditions were bad. They want to make sure that the companies exist and they are still in business!!!!!

It is all individual's luck. Why should we get caught in this storm when everyone cruised through just few months back...and that is what is called destiny.

Hi,

Thanks as always
J

My company is small and i got RFE about the company not about the individual. If it is small company they used to send RFE. It is all depends upon the luck, i got RFE but on the same time another employee got approval for the same catagory. It is purely luck.

RFE on I-140 - EB2

I totally agree to Rsundaram ... I had a similar RFE and a fellow colleague of mine with same salary got approved although his was a labout substitution case, while I got an RFE for company's ability to pay. Its all luck. My case was approved after answering the RFE. In case of RFE's the lawyer has to do the ground work with a professional letter explaining in detail about the query.

rhino

Do you have an idea how the professional letter should be different in the case of future GC? (i.e the candidate is not on the payroll of the sponsoring employer).

thanks

RFE letter

Referring to the copy of the letter send by my lawyer ...after the initial intro he starts first by updating the present situation of the company, showing the progress and supporting that fact by the documents attached and its figures.

Can RFE be replied by company

My friend working in my company got the 140 approved. He had applied 2 days AFTER i did. My 140 has not yet been approved. It has been more than 8 days since his 140 was approved. So it might be an RFE in my case.

In case of RFE, can the company reply to the RFE, or is it advisable to take the help of the lawyer.

Rajababu.

Still not received

I wonder how long the RFE takes to get to the lawyer. I guess I was too hopeful that they send it by priority mail or something:). Apparently other people in my company have gotten RFEs about company's ability to pay. Not necessary it will be the same in my case.

Just venting off some tension
J

Re: Still not received

I wonder how long the RFE takes to get to the lawyer. I guess I was too hopeful that they send it by priority mail or something:). Apparently other people in my company have gotten RFEs about company's ability to pay. Not necessary it will be the same in my case.

Just venting off some tension
J

JRao,
Did you receive your RFE ? What is your RFE about ?
I got RFE too (I-140 EB2,RD 04/23/03) , issued on 04/05/2004.
Im waiting for my RFE, Im very tensed.

Thanks

Today i checked my status on the web site I found same thing like you.

ND :June 17 2003

EAC03191xxxxx

Current Status:

On April 5, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed.

Waiting for the REF Information

RFE

NeelBuddy,
I haven't got it yet. Just called lawyer and the person handling it wasn't there. I will let U know as soon as I get it. I'm worried too. Apparently it sometimes takes a week to get it.

J

Hi,

I just heard from my lawyer. Apparently the RFE is about my W2s for the past 3 yrs (since I've been employed with this company) and the company's tax returns.

J

Did'nt you include your W2 when you applied?

Hi,

I just heard from my lawyer. Apparently the RFE is about my W2s for the past 3 yrs (since I've been employed with this company) and the company's tax returns.

J

Jrao,
Did you include your W2 and your company tax return when you applied your 140. If so how many years of W2 did you submitt?

Did your attorney call the service cener for RFE details or he actually got written notice?

In my case inclued one W2 (year 2002) and one comapny tax return(year 2001).

I also have an RFE issued on 4/5/2004

jrao,

My RFE was issued in 4/5/2004. EB2.

Could you please tell the date on which your RFE was issued and how much time it took for your lawyer to get the RFE?

mdgc

RFE

NeelBuddy ,

I don't remember how many W2s were included . Also dont know about company's tax return. The lawyer must have sent that.
Lawyer got the notice. She was going to call, but she got it today.

mdgc,
It took a week to get it. It was mailed on Mar 30, got it on Apr 06. It seems it takes 5-7 business days.

So sit tight and wait for it, it'll come.

J

I noticed VSC issued lot of RFE on April 05 2004 on I 140 . Mine too.

ND :June 17 2003
EAC03191xxx

april 5th -- too many RFEs

I am waiting for an RFE, so I missed the stream!!!!

April 6th has also passed without any result. Who knows, my file may be with an officer who is on vacation.