• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Rejection notice for I-485 application

sahaji

Hello,

I am a 2022 DV selectee. I am currently residing in U.S. I submitted the I-485 application but it was returned back by USCIS along with a rejection notice. I went through the application again. I need to make changes to the form and and submit this new form. The mail that was returned has all my docs along with supporting documents, medical documents and the I-485 application as it is all attached. Now that I have to re-send the application do I remove the old application and keep this new one or keep the old application as it is and add this new application? Please help

Since you’re submitting a new form, you do not need to include the old rejected form with the new package being sent in.

I just need to put a tick in a box and change the expiration date of I-94. The old form is all attached to medical docs and other docs. I’m fearing if I unattach it might create a problem as the medical docs are unsealed. Is it okay if I just put in the expiration date and tick in that box with a black ink and re send it

it was rejected because of payment actually
I just need to put a tick in a box and change the expiration date of I-94. The old form is all attached to medical docs and other docs. I’m fearing if I unattach it might create a problem as the medical docs are unsealed. Is it okay if I just put in the expiration date and tick in that box with a black ink and re send it

In that case, just update the old form and send it as is. A new form does not need to be included.

As I’m already in U.S. for question no. 61, is it going to be a yes or no in my case regarding the public charge of inadmissible thing?