Reg H1 B Approval At Vermount

Reg H1

GSB said:
yess ! from VSC

Hi GSB,

Your application is filed on 25th April,2005 and got the approval ..

But my application is filed on 20th April,2005,,but did't got approved still.

Tell me what could be the reason.

Or else any other informaiton u know in this case to track the status.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Roy

10 months - still waiting

My H1 b extension application was received at the end of October 2004, still have not received any update.... its soon gonna be 10 months!!! Is there anyone who has similar experience? Thanks.

mine is 10 months

Green_4545 said:
I have not received any reponse from VSC about my case status so far. The application was submitted on April 5th.

1) Is it possible that they have sent a query to my employer and the case status did not change.

2) Is it a trend that when they send the query, the case status and message will show different. Its been the same message for over 3 months.

What should I do if anything that needs to be done on my part.

I have been waiting for almost 10 months... they are giving me same messages..

roy_sdd said:
Hi GSB,

Your application is filed on 25th April,2005 and got the approval ..

But my application is filed on 20th April,2005,,but did't got approved still.

Tell me what could be the reason.

Or else any other informaiton u know in this case to track the status.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Roy

my friend also filed on 22nd April but still waiting for reply :confused: I really dont know whats going on with VSC but I guess they are processing from back to front, if that is true then you will be getting approval very soon I think. :)

I have no idea except to see the status here https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

I read some other postinngs in forums and the information is that the delay has happened last year tooo :confused: and suddenly one fine day they made a long update from April to August.

I hope your turn will come very soon. :)

GSB

GSB said:
Hi friends,

At last my normal H1B case has been approved :)

filed on 25th April 2005
approved on 9th August 2005

thanks & all the best
GSB

Well, I guess, yours is a very lucky case.. I read various fora regarding H1B processing and this is the first time that I heard an H1b regular approved. Lots are complaining about processing schedule at Vermont.

Congratulations on your approval!! We hope that our approval will follow! My receipt was dated is April 27.

Last edited by a moderator:
to GSB & roy

Hi GSB ,
COngrats!! gr8 news.
Was urs f1 to h1 OR h4 to h1 OR what??
Pls...repond.
roy ,
what is urs??

May be there is difference in process if u r F1 / h4/ etc.

I guess now that the quota has filled up , the vermont may have started to process ......they'll do regulars when all the premium cases are finished.
mine is may 2nd regular..waiting...in this august for approval.

drao said:
Hi GSB ,
COngrats!! gr8 news.
Was urs f1 to h1 OR h4 to h1 OR what??
Pls...repond.
roy ,
what is urs??

May be there is difference in process if u r F1 / h4/ etc.

I guess now that the quota has filled up , the vermont may have started to process ......they'll do regulars when all the premium cases are finished.
mine is may 2nd regular..waiting...in this august for approval.

mine is a fresh H1B

h1b filed april 7

Hi,
Mine was filed last april 7 and the last time i check with my employer, they have not yet received any news from my application.

Hi,
VSC has not update the processing dates. How can you say that they have moved by 1 week. It's still showing April 16th.

Rudra

FYI :confused:
My H1B application receipt is dated 12th April.
Vermont is currently processing 23rd April.
The application status has not changed and have not got
any info from my employee.

I'm also confused. I was keeping track of a peitions dated 20th April. Not status change in that and they say they are processing the receipt of 23rd April. :confused:

Explanation

Hi guys,

Thought of answering some of the general questions in this thread.

1. The receipt notice says "It is taking between 90 and 150 days for us to process this kind of case". My notice date is 04/08/05. Can I assume that my approval will be somewhere from July 8 to Sep 8?

Ans: Not really. Those are just numbers. The time taken to process the cases vary from case to case. You may even get approval within 2 weeks from notice date and may be even after 7 or months of applying.

2. The processing date report says Vermont is now processing the cases with receipt notice date of 04/23/05. My application was filed before that date. I did not get any approval letter or notice. What do I do?

Ans: The dates mentioned mean that until that date all the applications are processed. And if your application is filed before that date and a month before the date displayed on the report then the company who filed your case can call USCIS and ask for the status.

3. The report says now processing ... date 04/23/05. My friend filed in 05/25/05. He got approved. How and Why?

Ans: Like we said before cases are treated individually. The dates in the report say that they have processed atleast a day before the one displayed in the report

Good luck to you all.

-----------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an attorney, and these are my experience or views.

Can someone answer me please ????

Hi,

I filed my H1b on May 21st 2005. But there is no reply so far.... :mad: Can I apply for premium processing now. Will the all H1b visas will be approved for the year 2006 before Oct 1st 2005 ?????

Can someone answer me please ???? :confused:

Thanks !!

Expect within a month

According to the processing date you should be getting approved within a month from now.
No need to spend money for premium processing.

Good luck.
-----------------------------------------------
I am NOT an attorney, these are my experiences or views only.
hiransarva said:
Hi,

I filed my H1b on May 21st 2005. But there is no reply so far.... :mad: Can I apply for premium processing now. Will the all H1b visas will be approved for the year 2006 before Oct 1st 2005 ?????

Can someone answer me please ???? :confused:

Thanks !!

Just sharing.... My H1B petition was sent on July 31st & reached VSC on Aug 1. Got the EAC number on Aug 8 and it was approved on Aug 17. This was under premium processing. My lawyer received the notice of confirmation on the 17th and got the news of approval on the 18th. At present, we are waiting for the documents to be sent back to us.

I guess, even if documents are there and not opened yet, we can't start counting the days. We need the EAC number/filing receipt number to know that processing has started. :)