Reg H1 B Approval At Vermount

New H1B Regular processing

Hi everybody,

Mine is new H1B regular processing filed on 25th April :) , I got the INS number after one week but till then I have no responce!! :confused:

here is the text in US imigration Service website
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: EAC0*********

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status:

Your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on April 25, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 150 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
GSB

h-1 tranfer

hi,

i applied for h-1 transfer on 4th march 05 but no response yet, i am entering my sixth year dont know why its taking this long? anyone else in the same boat

tks

H1B Approved at Vermont

my H1B 7 year ext Apporved yesterday. June 16 th summited date at vermount.
my frined case also apporved last week. Jan 21 th summited date at Vermount

Hi - Reg my H1 Approval at Vermount

Hi

My H1 is been applied on April 20th ,2005. i got the Receipt No .

But i am waiting for the approval.

Since two months , in the website, it is showing april 16th only still.

if anybody got it please mail me

Thanks

Roy.

Mine is H1B extension beyond 7 years (due to the regression). My company applied in early July (RD 5th or 6th July 2005) and today I saw it approved, yet to see the paper approval though!

Hanuman

Work at USCIS

Dear Friends,

This is what i read from an official web site.

As on 31st July 2005, against fresh quota of 65K for F.Y. 2006

Total Applications Received in USA is - 49090
Applications Received till 30th June Was - 28300
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED IN JULY ONLY - 20790
Applications Processed till 31st JULY - 21252
Applications Pending till 31st JULY - 27788

It means
PENDING APPLICATIONS TILL 30th June is - 7048

Mine is of 28th June. Hope, will get the response very soon. :)

As on 4th August 2005 for H-1B FY2006 Quota,

Applications received 51939
Applications Approved 22383
Applications Pending 29556

in and Before June 4943

So, if you have applied in or before June then you are in 4943 cases.

HAPPY WAITING. :)

H1 Outsourced

I am based in a foreign country and my prospective employer filed for my H1 in May with Vermont Service Center. The notice date is May 23, 2005. I am still waiting for approval. I wonder why these guys are so slow. even the VSC processing date is stuck at April 16th ( as shown on their web site) . I am sure these guys ( VSC) either need to sponsor H1 professionals for improving their work , or outsource their work ( H1 processing )to other country :p :D. Or make it clear that no regular application will be processed, only Premium applications are processed at $1000.00 extra. I really wonder at their fee structure...
Filing Fee $ 180.00
US worker Training Fee $ 1500.00
H1 Fraud Prevention Fee $ 500.00
---------
$ 2180.00
Premium processin Fee $ 1000.00
---------
$ 3180.00

Maximum Processing Time

Hi..In the USCIS site they mention that the processing time is between 90 and 150 days. Is it must that the processing has to happen with in the maximum period of 150 days or it may take more time also? For example if the recipt date is 5th April 2005 is it must that USCIS has to process the application with in 5th September 2005? Any body has an answer???

In normal cases, they have to reply within 150 days. If there is any query from them, then only will take more than expected time. As far as VSC is concern, right now their priority is to process additional quota of 20K.

If you will see the actual figures which show by the USCIS, VSC is the only centre who process the data in its Maximum speed.

Thanks Vin...So lets hope that the approvals will come by August last week.Any idea on the percentage of approval??? & on What basis??? Is the processing done based on the receipt sequence number or they pick up the forms randomly???

The Aug 8th update has posted on the USCIS, but it is still Apr 16th.Let's hope the Aug 22nd update. What happened to VSC?

H1B Normal Processing

Hi friends,

At last my normal H1B case has been approved :)

filed on 25th April 2005
approved on 9th August 2005

thanks & all the best
GSB

Reg H1 At Vermount

Hi all,

Mine is a Fresh H1 B.

I think yesterday, the date is changed to Aug 8th,2005 in the USCIS webpage .But Still H1 b Receipt dates shows 16th April,2005. No changes in that.

All other dates are changed. I don;t know what;s going on.

Any body got the approval for new H1 who applied in april 16-20th,2005.

Please mail me if anybody got it.

Tell me if any other information is available also.

Thanks all for the collective information i am getting regarding the H1.

Regards
Roy