Received BEC 45-day letter on SF DOL cases

If lawyer is involved, the ETA 750a & b will send to the lawyer ONLY. read the first page of BPC letter. the employer will not receive it. don't know if changing the lawyer has the problem. it must be the lawyer on the reverse side of ETA 750A form.
dhana8 said:
The letter received by company, it says:
Encloser(s): .... ETA740 PartA & B

Backlog cases were transferred from reginal DOL to BEC to process. BEC issues letters and basically ask if you want to continue the process. You need to reply BEC within 45 days, or your case will be closed.

ashishagl said:
I am new to this. What does "45 days letter" mean?

BEC Letter

Hello!

Just heard from the lawyer that the BEC letter from Dallas was received onthe 3rd of January. Haven't heard from HR whether they received a copy of the letter. Here is the info.

Corrections required:

Alien's Birthplace is a required entry.
Employer Address offering the job is a required entry.

Case info.
PD: Dec. 12th, 2003
SWA sent on to Regional: Sep. 28th, 2004
RD: Nothing received from Regional
Case Location: CA
BEC: Dallas
RIR/non-RIR: RIR

Hope that is all the info.

Regards,

Emil

Looks like there is no pattern at all for atleast CA cases.
People in my company with RD of March 2004 has got the letter from Dallas.
No approvals with RD of Apr 2004 ...
I can see people from May getting letter from Dallas

To me looks like they sent alternate month applications to Dallas and Phil...

and Looks like Dallas is faster in sending the letters than Phil... atleast as of now.

I wonder why can' they just print the letters and send them in bulk. after all it must be all automated....

Frustated

BRC 45 day letter

Dear friends,

I finally saw the 45-day letter (lawyer office scanned and sent it to me). The letter has 3 parts:

1st part/page : Letter from Dallas BRC officer letter to the employer stressing the need for "45-day" reply timeframe. The letter has to be replied within 45 days. (In my case the letter was dated December 29th and my office shd respond before Feb 5th). Most importantly this letter does not have anything abt my received date. It has only my PD date-August 2002, Job code, name. So this means they are going by PD ONLY.

2nd part/page; Any corrections to the orginal ETA forms A and B can be made here. They have to be listed point by point. If no corrections, it should say none.

3rd part/page: This gives two options for employer; to continue with current petition or withdraw.

My employer will sign have to sign and sent it to lawyer who will forward that to BRC.

User --> PD --> RD --> CaseLoc --> BEC-Loc
buckleup1 08/2002 07/2003 CA BEC - Texas

To: hbcsc

Hello hbcsc,

Just one question- what was your job code ? I am curious because yur PD is December 2003 while other people in mid 2002 have not received any letters.

Thanks
buckleup1

hbcsc153 said:
Hello!

Just heard from the lawyer that the BEC letter from Dallas was received onthe 3rd of January. Haven't heard from HR whether they received a copy of the letter. Here is the info.

Corrections required:

Alien's Birthplace is a required entry.
Employer Address offering the job is a required entry.

Case info.
PD: Dec. 12th, 2003
SWA sent on to Regional: Sep. 28th, 2004
RD: Nothing received from Regional
Case Location: CA
BEC: Dallas
RIR/non-RIR: RIR

Hope that is all the info.

Regards,

Emil

buckleup1 said:
Hello hbcsc,

Just one question- what was your job code ? I am curious because yur PD is December 2003 while other people in mid 2002 have not received any letters.

Thanks
buckleup1

11-3021 Computer and Information Systems Managers

I got the impression that those that passed SWA, but was not put into the Regional systems got shipped without further processing to the BEC.

Anybody recd letter with RD around Oct 2003 RIR?

Hi Everybody,

My case was filed with CA DOL and has following details
Category- RIR
PD- Nov 2002 (Filed with SWA)
RD- Oct 2003 (Received by CA DOL)

I have not received the "45 day letter" so far and I am little concerned. Has anybody received this letter having PD and RD around above mentioned dates?

Is there any pattern?
-Does BRC sending letter based on PD or RD?
-BRC is sending letters based on RD but also sending the letters to others irrespective of dates for which some info is missing.
-It looks like that at present CA DOL is sending all the applications that they are receiving from CA SWA directly to BRC without any further processing so this people are receiving the letter.

Many Thanks,
telesync

buckleup1 said:
Dear friends,

I finally saw the 45-day letter (lawyer office scanned and sent it to me). The letter has 3 parts:

1st part/page : Letter from Dallas BRC officer letter to the employer stressing the need for "45-day" reply timeframe. The letter has to be replied within 45 days. (In my case the letter was dated December 29th and my office shd respond before Feb 5th). Most importantly this letter does not have anything abt my received date. It has only my PD date-August 2002, Job code, name. So this means they are going by PD ONLY.

2nd part/page; Any corrections to the orginal ETA forms A and B can be made here. They have to be listed point by point. If no corrections, it should say none.

3rd part/page: This gives two options for employer; to continue with current petition or withdraw.

My employer will sign have to sign and sent it to lawyer who will forward that to BRC.

User --> PD --> RD --> CaseLoc --> BEC-Loc
buckleup1 08/2002 07/2003 CA BEC - Texas

Is this letter for all states which are pending?
I am from NJ file date:Sep'2002.

Please let me know.

Regards,
L.Badhi.
cala said:
Backlog cases were transferred from reginal DOL to BEC to process. BEC issues letters and basically ask if you want to continue the process. You need to reply BEC within 45 days, or your case will be closed.

telesync said:
Hi Everybody,

Category- RIR

I have not received the "45 day letter" so far and I am little concerned. Has anybody received this letter having PD and RD around above mentioned dates?

Is there any pattern?
-BRC is sending letters based on RD but also sending the letters to others irrespective of dates for which some info is missing.
-It looks like that at present CA DOL is sending all the applications that they are receiving from CA SWA directly to BRC without any further processing so this people are receiving the letter.

Many Thanks,
telesync

I assume (and maybe hope now) that there's no pattern to these letters going out. I have a PD of June 2002 and RD of May 2003 and have seen guys with PDs equal to or later than my RD(!!) who have gotten the letters

I got the 45 day letter (received by H.R.) Jan4
RIR PD Jan"03 RD Feb'04 SF DOL

Corrections required...none.

Does that mean that the attorny signs the continuation form and sends it in? Or does the employer need to do it?
Thanks

anyone with RD - Dec2003 - CA - RIR???

Any one with RD-Dec2003 - CA - RIR??? receive the 45-days letter. Could you please let me know. Thanks.

telesync said:
Hi Everybody,

Category- RIR

Is there any pattern?

Many Thanks,
telesync
May be the data entry is done by different people each of who get a bunch of applications. The letters go out once the entry is complete, hence we see somebody with PD of Dec 12 '04 get a letter and some with PD in May'02 are still waiting for the letter.
--murali

Got Letter

Applied from CA.
PD: Sep 2003
RD: Aus 2004

Letter received on 01/07/2004
BEC Center : Dallas
System's Engineer -032

Correction List: None

no letter

Dilbert_Cal said:
Has Anyone with PD - Oct'02 and RD - Nov'03 from CA ( or close to these dates ) received the 45 day letter ?

no letter yet
mine is RIR pd - sept 2002, ro - aug. 2003 and still waiting.

Hi,
Any letters for RD May'04?
My RIR case filed in CA with PD Apr,03, RD at Regional DOL May 2004.

If you change the year to 2004, you probably already received it. Can't believe this.

zurcaled said:
no letter yet
mine is RIR pd - sept 2002, ro - aug. 2003 and still waiting.