Rally in front of PBEC - Are You Ready?

Would You Join Rally in front of PBEC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to get- together

Even though I have moved from PBEC to the next stage I would like to join the protest.

Location Washington DC

It will be hard for us to come to Philly cos we have 2 small kids. But if there's a rally in NJ, count us in.........

1st may infrom of DOL in D.C.

I would say pickup a date and do it. Let pick up may 1st i.e. a monday. The father of the thread can put it up with the vote so people can say if they can make it on 1st may. Also we shall do it in front of DOL office in D.C. Please also put up a thread on www.immigrationvoice.org
There are more than 2600 real active members on that website we may get a good response from there

why not in front of your house ? Guys, DOL is beating us with hunters and you are talking about inability of doing something because you have 2 kids. Give me a break!!!
NTom said:
It will be hard for us to come to Philly cos we have 2 small kids. But if there's a rally in NJ, count us in.........

Tendative

WhyMe3200 said:
I would say pickup a date and do it. Let pick up may 1st i.e. a monday. The father of the thread can put it up with the vote so people can say if they can make it on 1st may. Also we shall do it in front of DOL office in D.C. Please also put up a thread on www.immigrationvoice.org
There are more than 2600 real active members on that website we may get a good response from there
Count me as tentative. I have a ticket which I can ue to fly there.
Let us make this success.

Guys, it needs a little bit of efforts on the other side may by we can give responsibility to someone to take permission from the authorities, 2 person to contact media and 3-4 people to mobilize support.

WhyMe3200 said:
why not in front of your house ? Guys, DOL is beating us with hunters and you are talking about inability of doing something because you have 2 kids. Give me a break!!!

Excuse me!!! I am a stay at home mom of 1 yr. old twins. My hubby's labors is pending and he works in North Carolina. Not NJ !!! What am I doing here u ask??? It impacts us spouse as much as u guys. I was willing to contribute in anyway I can and the only way I can in my current situation is to rally in NJ. Not PBEC. So chill.

This is the prob. with u folks. Instead of jumping on PBEC, u take it out on ppl in the forums. No wonder things will never change...........

I am ready for rally in front of PBEC office!!!

Count me on. Any rally in NY, NJ, Philadelphia locations! Rally in front of PBEC office will be most effective!! :mad:

It's time to show people how much you have suffered. Come on, folks!!

Guys the people who are running the show don't sit in Philly, They are in D.C. What are we going to achieve by showing billboards to those 100 contractors sitting in PBEC building ? We need to show it to People in D.C. Look here all D.C. numbers. The only person who sits in D.C. is Stefanco. And I don't know if doing rally in front of his office will buy us anything. He's probably a big time moron anyway.

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

Last edited by a moderator:
DC indeed

WhyMe3200 is absolutely right. Who cares about Philly. Washington is the heart of all the politics and it's where all decisions are being made.

Let's create another poll. I'm to fly from CA.

will media attention helps if we rally in front of PBEC?

Rally in DC is better, but there might be more people in the tri-state area who could join Philly rally. Whether a rally in front of PBEC will bring the media attention is important then.

Lawmakers & media are in D.C. when 100 people demonstrate outside DOL office in D.C. media will know, but 200 people outside PBEC nobody will know. We can also do a march to White house.
arlong said:
Rally in DC is better, but there might be more people in the tri-state area who could join Philly rally. Whether a rally in front of PBEC will bring the media attention is important then.

You are right

WhyMe3200 said:
Lawmakers & media are in D.C. when 100 people demonstrate outside DOL office in D.C. media will know, but 200 people outside PBEC nobody will know. We can also do a march to White house.

Whyme3200 sounds right. What is your opinion guys?

Ready to pay $500/1000 more to help BEC hire more guys?

Guys,
BECs are keep on saying that we do not have adequate workforce to process, why do not we think alternate solutions to this problem, do not go in conventional way of rally/court. let us propose this solution, pay more on behalf of all pending applicants, either employee or employer pay $500/$1000 to hire more contractors to finish all applications in 6 montsh, you know how US lawmakers work, they want more money from foriegn align who needs US service, let us throw this stone and see impact?

this is just a thought, let me know your view on this, we will take it from there?

I am in DC and ready

Let us all agree on one plan and do it, this is the right time cause immigration is in news, we can get some media attention to get our voice heard. I live in DC area and am ready to help. With PD 2002, I am just at peak of my frustration :mad: