• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

questions regarding 2015 dv

excuse me i need a help can i choose someone of student visa for a sponser or i need the green card holder for my sponser? PLZHELP\
AND when is the deadline of ds-260 starting from may 19 2015

excuse me i need a help can i choose someone of student visa for a sponser or i need the green card holder for my sponser? PLZHELP\
AND when is the deadline of ds-260 starting from may 19 2015

No, a person on a student visa cannot provide you with an affidavit of support. It has to be issued by either a citizen, a permanent resident or someone on a L or H1 visa.

Technically speaking, there's no deadline for submitting DS 260 form as long as it's submitted before Sept 30th 2015 and early enough for KCC to process and assign an interview date when your CN becomes current.

when will the visa bulletin for 2015 winners be updated?.my case is 2015AS000004**.WHEN SHALL I GET A SECOND LETTER?
so what shall i do? in ds-260 form i gave the adress of my sister who is not a green card holder ..noow what shall i do can i now get the sponser who is an green card and keep my sisters adress for my greencard ? will it create any problem?.my sisters is in texas where my greencard goes and i will be travelling to texas but my sponser will be of indiana polis what shall i do?

when will the visa bulletin for 2015 winners be updated?.my case is 2015AS000004**.WHEN SHALL I GET A SECOND LETTER?
so what shall i do? in ds-260 form i gave the adress of my sister who is not a green card holder ..noow what shall i do can i now get the sponser who is an green card and keep my sisters adress for my greencard ? will it create any problem?.my sisters is in texas where my greencard goes and i will be travelling to texas but my sponser will be of indiana polis what shall i do?

I can't figure out whether or not you have submitted a DS260. You won't get a 2NL unless you have. The 2NLs usually come out 6-8 weeks before your scheduled interview.

i have filled up the ds-260 but the postal adrees to which my green card will be sent is a non green card holder.and my sponser will be a green card holder,will it cause any effect?

thanks sm1smom thanks a lot this hosted community means a lot to me and has helped me a lot.now i feel free.Still one query left my grren card goes in texas and my sponser will be of indianapolis.but i will be going to texas only.what shall i shay to the counselor wher m i going at the interview texas or the indianapolis plz help

Last edited: