• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Question about vaccination

(like people here only temporarily cannot spread disease)...

If it's any consolation the UK works the same. Short term visitor visa (6 months or less), no problem, longer than that you need to get a TB test done before the visa...

No. We did them as part of the DV process. For H1 no medicals required (like people here only temporarily cannot spread disease)...

Interestingly enough though, when I came over to the US from Canada on a work visa, we all had to undergo similar medical checks, including the TB test before leaving Canada. Maybe that was just a requirement insisted upon by the company sponsoring us because they made all the medical arrangements and foot the bill on their own.

They prefer it but no, many adults have lost theirs by the time they do this...

by the way for medicals, police certificates etc it doesn't matter who is principal and who isn't, everyone needs valid ones for a visa. The only difference with the principal is s/he must be the one who qualifies on chargeability and education/work.
@SusieQQQ where in Kenya can you get police cert for a child of 17years??

How do I answer the question about vaccinations. I have no vaccinations by u.s. law but I will be given during medical examination. Pls help.

How do I answer the question about vaccinations. I have no vaccinations by u.s. law but I will be given during medical examination. Pls help.

Answer no, but in the explanation you can indicate the you will get whatever the process requires.

@SusieQQQ where in Kenya can you get police cert for a child of 17years??

I presume the same place you get a police certificate for anyone else...???
Check the Kenya section of the "reciprocity by country" link on the selectee website and if there is something you still don't understand then suggest you ask on the Kenya forum.

basically they will check for what you're immune for and not if you don't have a record. so not a big issue :)