Q2 (APR-JUN) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

just wondering... My husband applied for a modified oath since it's against our religious beliefs to go into the army. Has anyone heard or know if that is what might be causing the delay for the interview appointment?

I doubt that would be causing the delay. You are still well within the processing time for your DO.

Just called USCIS again, and they told me that they just received my interview schedule today - YAY! The IL was supposed to go out in 3-5 days. So here's my updated timelines:

Received Oath Letter

I received oath letter today. Please see updated signature.
It took exactly 4 months from mailing till oath date.

I called USCIS again (last call was two weeks ago), they told me my case is still pending and once the name check was cleared, they will send me IL. Keep waiting... Am I the only one not get IL yet in Q2 2009 filers? Anyone else in the same boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
I called USCIS again (last call was two weeks ago), they told me my case is still pending and once the name check was cleared, they will send me IL. Keep waiting... Am I the only one not get IL yet in Q2 2009 filers? Anyone else in the same boat?

I haven't gotten 1 yet. No worries yet though!

I am in the same boat

TSC123102, i am in the same boat. Still waiting for the name check clearance.

I'm in the same boat...perhaps little bit worse :mad:

Got my oath letter yesterday.

Interview Date: 7/7/09
Oath Letter Received: 7/27/09
Oath Date: 8/21/09

No. Still waiting on our IL.