• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

present address and interview place problem

Tamer1982

Hello everyone,
I have an inquiry regarding my present address and interview place.i already posted in britsimon blog but still need your answers to be sure.
I listed in the form which not submitted yet my present address is my current work address in Saudi Arabia as i staying here most of the year, and i had choice the interview to be in my home country Egypt where is very easy for me and all my family to attend this interview.
so the questions is:-
1- Are they will make the interview location based on the current address where i listed (SA)
or based on the location i already requested to be (Cairo)

2- If they make the interview in SA however i selected to be in Cairo.in this case shall i have to change my current address now in the form to be in Egypt.however right now im staying in SA????

Hello everyone,
I have an inquiry regarding my present address and interview place.i already posted in britsimon blog but still need your answers to be sure.
I listed in the form which not submitted yet my present address is my current work address in Saudi Arabia as i staying here most of the year, and i had choice the interview to be in my home country Egypt where is very easy for me and all my family to attend this interview.
so the questions is:-
1- Are they will make the interview location based on the current address where i listed (SA)
or based on the location i already requested to be (Cairo)

2- If they make the interview in SA however i selected to be in Cairo.in this case shall i have to change my current address now in the form to be in Egypt.however right now im staying in SA????
You are the one who will choose the place of the interview.. Choose the most convenient one for you. You can either do it in Riyadh or in Cairo.

You are the one who will choose the place of the interview.. Choose the most convenient one for you. You can either do it in Riyadh or in Cairo.

Yes the OP is free to choose whichever location he/she considers convenient, however the interview location will not be based on what the OP considers 'most convenient'.

KCC typically schedules the interview based on the location listed as the current address on the DS-260 form.

So i have to change my current address to be in Egypt to keep the interview location there.however my current address in SA as work address .i will not mention it as a current or previous address. IS IT SAFE????

So i have to change my current address to be in Egypt to keep the interview location there.however my current address in SA as work address .i will not mention it as a current or previous address. IS IT SAFE????

Is it safe to just leave off where you actually live? Of course not. They will think you are trying to not provide a police certificate or otherwise hiding something. You need to be truthful. In your address wherever it must be filled near the front of the form put your Egypt address so they interview there . In the section asking all addresses since 16 list your Saudi one with the correct dates.

Is it safe to just leave off where you actually live? Of course not. They will think you are trying to not provide a police certificate or otherwise hiding something. You need to be truthful. In your address wherever it must be filled near the front of the form put your Egypt address so they interview there . In the section asking all addresses since 16 list your Saudi one with the correct dates.
thank you SusieQQQ .you understand what i meant.but the problem that i cant list my SA address as a previous address since 16 years because this address is the newest one.are you got my point ?? my permanent address in Egypt since (2010) so i cant make it as present Address and the Saudi Address which since (2015) as a previous one.
but you know i just remember something that my wife is the main applicant and i listed her address in Egypt as current address for her. so i think it solved now because I`m just a company for her and it dosn`t matter about my address issues. isn`t??

Last edited:
thank you SusieQQQ .you understand what i meant.but the problem that i cant list my SA address as a previous address since 16 years because this address is the newest one.are you got my point ?? my permanent address in Egypt since (2010) so i cant make it as present Address and the Saudi Address which since (2015) as a previous one.
but you know i just remember something that my wife is the main applicant and i listed her address in Egypt as current address for her. so i think it solved now because I`m just a company for her and it dosn`t matter about my address issues. isn`t??

Yup, it will be based on where her address is. Problem solved :)

In my wife form i listed the spouse address as same current address of her. because both of us living in one address amd same address in our I.D.
BUT i listed my current address in my form in Saudi Arabia where i physically lives now. IS that problem ????thanks in advance

In my wife form i listed the spouse address as same current address of her. because both of us living in one address amd same address in our I.D.
BUT i listed my current address in my form in Saudi Arabia where i physically lives now. IS that problem ????thanks in advance

I understand your desire to correctly full out the DS-260 form, but it seems to me like are really overthinking the process of filing out you DS-260 form.

I understand your desire to correctly full out the DS-260 form, but it seems to me like are really overthinking the process of filing out you DS-260 form.
reviewing each answer in the forms is not bad. i don`t have to be rush.and with your help and of course the others help is highly appreciated.thanks for each answer and reply for all of you.

reviewing each answer in the forms is not bad. i don`t have to be rush.and with your help and of course the others help is highly appreciated.thanks for each answer and reply for all of you.

You do realise though that if every poster here had to go over every question on the form in this forum, it would just be impossible? Britsimonsays site has a guide to the Ds260, suggest you look at that first.

You do realise though that if every poster here had to go over every question on the form in this forum, it would just be impossible? Britsimonsays site has a guide to the Ds260, suggest you look at that first.
You are right Sussie....Britsimonsay its great guide of course.it helped me very well.but you know each case has a deferent issues and inquiries and the blog of course can`t covers all of them.so some times the conversations here are vital and useful for all applicants.