• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

prepare 2 affidavit of support I-134

drdentisit

Registered Users (C)
well my interview approached and finally we had found different friends who will help us with I-134, I'm concern if one of the affidavit will be declined in the interview so is it ok if i ask both of the friends to send me this form? any similar situation?
thank you in advance

All you need is a single affidavit of support from ONE person who is either a LPR, USC, or a person on L1 or H1 visa with an income above the applicable poverty guideline level.

Multiple affidavit of support from unqualified sources or people who do not meet the poverty guideline is as good as not having an affidavit of support.

I have another question, do my sponsor need to submit the form somewhere in USA like uscis or just sign it and sending it with the supporting documents?

I have another question, do my sponsor need to submit the form somewhere in USA like uscis or just sign it and sending it with the supporting documents?

The sponsor sends it to you with the supporting documents and you present all that at your interview.