• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

possible interview questions for dv applicants

jay_on_ice

hi guy's am a dv 2015 winner from Ghana. .my case no: 2015AFxxxx32..jux want some possible questions asked at the interview. .my interview date is on the 2nd of October n am super nervous. .help pls..

Possible questions.... well if you are expecting any hard and searching questions, you will almost certainly be in for a surprise. The questions (for properly prepared applicants) are usually very, very basic. If you are planning to move here with a host you will probably be asked about how you know the host. You might be asked what you plan to do workwise when you get here. Other than that, nothing tough, no need to prepare yourself in any way as long as you have been 100% truthful on your forms etc.

Good luck for the 2nd. You will be among the first DV2015 applicants to get the visa!

hi guy's am a dv 2015 winner from Ghana. .my case no: 2015AFxxxx32..jux want some possible questions asked at the interview. .my interview date is on the 2nd of October n am super nervous. .help pls..

Look for past threads, do a search of the forum. Interview experiences have been posted by numerous people.

@Sm1smom ..could u pls send me the links to such thread's I juc saw only one from a lady from naples.and that's for couples , I am not married. .

Do as Simon has suggested above. You can also scan the DV forum page by page and look for past DV threads for Ghanaian selectees or other African countries. If you're not interviewing in Ghana, look for interview experience from similar countries to where you hope to be interviewed.