Possible February Mumbai Interview Thread /Tracker !!!!!

sgurjar

please resend your private message..i did not get anything
 ..or e mail me at the address I gave you in my private message,

thx

shri ganesh

did NVC create a case for you after I824 approval? I assume you got a case no. from mumbai consulate using ac140. what happens if both create a case no

(Never)What happened with your case?

Hi (Never),

Did you get your case number from Mumbai consulate.I am waiting for mine.

Regards,

confused

Still Waiting for a ac-140 case no. from Mumbai. I did get an NVC case NO. after i824 approval. Now I am confused as to what will happen to ac-140?

For \'never\'...

Hello,

Surprisingly, NVC has not received my file from VSC. But my AC140 case was created at Mumbai. I doubt if NVC will ever create a case before my interview.

In any way, even if NVC creates a case and sends it to US consulate in Mumbai, I bet the consulate has a way to reconcile the two cases, if both are open. And I also feel comfortable with consulate management that they will honour the first case, which in my case is AC140.

But till you are at the consulate doorstep on your interview day, nothing is confirmed. Infact, till the rude guards at the consulate let you in, keep your fingers crossed. I guess one must feat these guards more than the actual interview, hahaha. I had a little verbal argument last time when a guard spoke rudely to an elderly person standing few places ahead of me in line - since 5 am, I guess.

How do we refer when we call Mumbai Consulate?

Hi,

I am planning to call Mumbai consulate to enquire about my AC I-140 case.Just wondering what can we give as reference to the person at consulate as i don\'t have a case number(AC I-140 case).Can they track my appication based upon my name? Also which is the best time to call the consulate?

Regards,

try your luck

hi srikoka,
the last time i called the consulate,there was a lady who did not know about ACI140.She kept asking for my case no.I kept on explaining to her about AC I140 but no luck.She just would not cooperate.So no case no.She just said that i should send an email.No response to emails either.My documents reached the consulate on 3rd Dec.Still waiting for case no.

Any ac-140 case no. after dec 20

Anyone who have been assignrd case no. using ac-140 after dec20th please post your details. I am wondering if they have stopped giving case no. for ac-140.

Mine reached Mumbai on Dec 21 st!!!

Hi,

My AC I-140 packet reached mumbai on Dec 21st.Still waiting to hear from the consulate.

Hi Friends,

I am working on getting letter from employer for interview purpose.
I work for multinational company - I can get the letter from following:

1) My immidiate manager
2) from Human resources
3) From CIO or CTO of our company .. No way I can get it from the CEO

which one is appropriate ?

Any opinion ?

No Title

My lawyers got mine from HR. thats the best way to go.
what ever you do , make sure you have the company letter head.

BTW my iv date is Feb 1 st . I ve started one more thread for that.
See my posting "Mumbay Feb interview dates are out"

Got my Case Number Today!!!

Hi,

Yesterday i had emailed the consulate enquiring about my case details.Today i got my case number.Mine is AC I-140 Case.

Details : Mailed packet on Dec 18th.
Reached Consulate on : Dec 21st.

Regards,

srikoka

Congrats!!! BAsed on previous inputs you will probably get March date. But hope for the best. Did your I 824 get approved? If yes did NVC create a case for you? Can you please check with NVC.

Thanks(Never)

Hi (Never),
Thank you.My 824 is not approved atleast until yesterday(I checked).I don\'t think NVC will have my case in that scenario.I will try contacting consulate whether i can have a Feb Interview.But i also think most probably it would be March.What happened with your case?
Did you get a chance to talk to the Mumbai Consulate?

Regards,