PIN number for PERM - help!

PIN:junk mail

Bystander6
We applied on June 16th and received it immediately. Please ask your employer to check in his junk/spam mail, for a lot of employers this is becoming a problem! My employer emailed DOL on June 24th telling them we have still not received it, they said they have sent it already (just like Jay 2005 mentioned above). It was then that my employer checked his spam folder only to find it received on June 16th itself! We very well now have the pwd and the PIN in two different emails from DOL.
I dont know if this is true for everyone, just a suggestion.

Bystander6 said:
When did your employer register? If your employer registers today, you won't get it in 5 minutes. We are talking about today's situation. Quite a few people in this thread are suffering from this ridiculous backlog.

Inability to access online PERM system

1. Has anybody tried and been unable to log in to the online PERM system in the last few days?
2. If yes, how did you resolve the issue?

I was able to log in to the system only twice after receiving my username/password. This was about a week ago and have not been able to log in ever since. DOL's numerous e-mail responses have been to use the same username/password - but the system keeps saying "Username is not found".

I have asked the DOL to re-enable my account but have not heard back yet. BTW, my application was filed on June 30, 2005.

Thanks.

for pins and password

It has been 2 weaks we registered.we have been checking e-mail (inbox and spam) every day.Nothing till now.
Do we have to e-mail them or register again?