PIN number for PERM - help!

xg121960 said:
Leah,

Have you received PIN or any other email from DOL yet? It seems almost 4 weeks??

No, not yet. Believe or not, I am working for federal founded goverment agency.

xg121960 said:
Mine is exactly 2 wks now. Have you sent an email to DOL asking status for the PIN?

This what I got from PLC today:

Hello,

I forwarded your inquiry to the Program Office which handles Employer verification. You can file by mail if you are approaching a deadline.

Thanks,
PLC, Help - ETA

I filed mine on paper on 4/18/05.

xg121960 said:
Leah,

I thought You have been waiting for the PIN since 4 wks ago

Yes. I am still wait for the PIN and the PW. However, based on my working experience, I send my paper in too. After I recd my PIN, I will see if it is necessary to file online.

Pin

My company HR got the PIN to register after 2 weeks since submitting all the documents requested by the DOL.

Verify

My employer got an email for verify my application (submited by my lawyer),but, she can not connect this link (included in this email) to verify.
Do you know how to link?

No response from DOL

My company (a small, private investment bank with about 160 employees based in San Francisco) requested PW/PIN for the online PERM LC system four weeks ago and has not received any response from the Department of Labor. The HR Director of my company has followed up with several e-mails requesting to know the status of the application but to no avail.

Has anybody experienced something similar and what did you/your company do to fix the issue?

Many thanks.

Got PIN in 5 weeks

My company is also small firm. We applied for PIN 5 weeks back. After 2 weeks , my employer got an email and asking us to provide some documentation. We provided the request info same day. After another 3 weeks we got the PIN and Password.
My attorney asked us not to send any email to get the status. She also said they would send the PIN 4-6 weeks.

No PIN/PW - now in sixth week

Even after several e-mails to the DOL (at plc.help@dol.gov) requesting for an update on the status of PIN/PW request, my company has not heard back from DOL. We are now in the sixth week of waiting and have no option but to hope and pray that there is a response of some kind from this electronic black-hole.

Is anybody in a similar situation?

gretzky said:
Even after several e-mails to the DOL (at plc.help@dol.gov) requesting for an update on the status of PIN/PW request, my company has not heard back from DOL. We are now in the sixth week of waiting and have no option but to hope and pray that there is a response of some kind from this electronic black-hole.

Is anybody in a similar situation?

Your case has been 8 weeks. Have you received PIN and password from DOL yet? Thanks.

maverick13 said:
My employer received the pwd and PIN in 5 mins after we registered.

When did your employer register? If your employer registers today, you won't get it in 5 minutes. We are talking about today's situation. Quite a few people in this thread are suffering from this ridiculous backlog.

My two cents...

I was one of the people who did not get any PW and PIN from the DOL for eight weeks after the application. I personally (beyond what my HR had already done) e-mailed them (at plc.help@dol.gov) asking them for a status update. They responded to me within 48 hours saying that they had already sent the PW/PIN to my HR Director but, as it turned out, they had mis-spelled the e-mail address. After telling them about the error, they re-sent the PW/PIN within 24 hours. These inept fools may be making the same mistake with many of you out there.

gretzky said:
I was one of the people who did not get any PW and PIN from the DOL for eight weeks after the application. I personally (beyond what my HR had already done) e-mailed them (at plc.help@dol.gov) asking them for a status update. They responded to me within 48 hours saying that they had already sent the PW/PIN to my HR Director but, as it turned out, they had mis-spelled the e-mail address. After telling them about the error, they re-sent the PW/PIN within 24 hours. These inept fools may be making the same mistake with many of you out there.

Hi, gretzky:

I sent you a private message for advice since my case has been pending for about 8 weeks. Thanks.

leah said:
Yes. I am still wait for the PIN and the PW. However, based on my working experience, I send my paper in too. After I recd my PIN, I will see if it is necessary to file online.

Leah,
I had applied for PIN/Password in April but it took them 6 weeks to send one even at that time. In the mean time my employer e-mailed DOL at least 5 times and called them 5 times. Then we were told that it had already been sent many weeks ago.(We never received it). Finally they emailed both together. My opinion: Perseverence, keep emailing them, call directly and finally you will get it. Only make sure your employer does it rather than yourself. Good thing you have mailed your application.