Philly SESA and Philly DOL Tracking - new update!!!

dol- certified

In response to my email dol sent automatic reply indicating certified status on 2/22/02, even though is still playing the old recording, does it mean that i got the rir? and avm is yet to be updated, someone please let me know

dol- certified

In response to my email dol sent automatic reply indicating certified status on 2/22/02, even though avm is still playing the old recording, does it mean that i got the rir? and avm is yet to be updated, someone please let me know

Labor - RIR processing in Philadelphia,PA

Hi,
 What is the situation of applying for GC-labor (RIR) both in Philly and Maryland at the same time?

Background:
    I\'m a consultant(travelling) holding H1B from Maryland and currently residing in Maryland. I have my company (regional HQ) in Philly, though I work from Home (Maryland). I have my GC being processed(labor) from MD But no hopes of getting cleared for next one year,so want to know if I could apply from Philly, if so, what are the requirements???is that true SESA in PA is not accpeting anymore RIR??pleaaaase

No Title

You were approved. When did dol receive your application please let us know. Congratulations

rir approved

rir submitted to harrisburg sesa on october 29, recvd @ philly dol on january 25, approved on feb 22.
I intend to apply for Cp(new delhi) route for i-140 onwards, but we are expecting a baby in mid september, can i do the cp by myself and is my wife(H-4, dependent)allowed to purse it at a later date, i appreciate any input on this matter

No Title

Is there anybody who has the same problem like mine. My application was received at DOL on 01/10/02 but up to now I have not heard from them, but it seems they are now working on application received in feb. the E-mail system is only indicating received how can I find out what is happening. My lawyer is not helpful. Please gulus advise.

Congrats

For Philli SESA you had been the first check point ... Next it will be AK2000. Hopefully we will hear more good news from AK2000

Anyone approved recently?

Can anyone post the info latest approval from DOL? It seems that lately Philly is taking over 30 days to approve applications. Does anyone have further info?
Thanks

vipd

re: hi friends

thanks, could you pl provide more details such as date recd by DOL, date approved etc. Mine is RIR too.

RIR in Phila sent back

Do you know if anyone has their application resent for original advertisements and what happens after that ? I am the only one in my company out of 20 people who have filed before and after me to have their application sent back for more...

No Title

A notice of findings has been sent to me on 03/06/02 but I have not checked with my lawyer yet. I found out from the E-mail. my appl. was received on 01/10/02. will post more information soon.

hi friends,

i had applied LC on 04/24/2001
i got a note from lawyer on end of jan 2002 that it has been cleared form sesa
and after 20 days it had been cleared from dol.

hope this information will be useful to all of you.

moved to Regional DOL

my EB2 RIR moved to Regional DOL form Philly SESA.
Priority date is 1-may-2001.

Got this information at 1-215-861-5286

This is a relief.
So something is moving after all.

ARE YOU SURE???

ARE YOU SURE THAT RIR IN PHILLY HAS MOVED TO MAY? DID U CHECK WITH YOUR LAWYER? HE SHOULD HAVE GOT THE INTIMATION THAT YOU FILE HAS MOVED

AK2000 WHAT IS THE STATUS OF YOUR LC?

Chiks has posted that his has moved to DOL and his PR is 1st may 2001. Any new from your end?