Philly SESA and Philly DOL Tracking - new update!!!

AK2000

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends,

Let us start a new tracking database. have been waiting for such a long long time. Hope to hear the good news - LC approval soon.

Please provide your following information AGAIN. Thanks!

SESA submit date: 4/26/2001
Type: EB-2 RIR/Non-RIR

Hello, Monica, us_pr, Shaalu ... all those philly LCs

Hello, Monica, us_pr, Shaalu ... all those philly LCs, How is your LC status? Did you hear anything? Please post your info here. Thanks.

As of Dec 10, 2001 Philly SESA is processing RIR 4/24 case and 4/18 non-RIR case...

In past one month, it only moves 1 day for RIR and remain same for non-RIR. What can we say?!!

CONFUSED

PLEASE AK2000 WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY PROCESSING RIR 4/24 & NON-RIR 4/18. ARE THESE THE DATES APPLICATIONS ARE RECEIVED AT PHILLY. THIS MAKES MORE WORRIED BECAUSE MY APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED AT VIRGINIS SESA ON 4/18 BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM MY LAWYER AND AT PHILLY IT IS NOT REGISTERED, AND HEAR THERE WORKING ON 4/20

Does anyone received Labour certification Approvals from PHilly SESA

It says currently processing 30 days from Receipt of application and people have not been approved since may... What is going on? Am i missing something.........Please post some updates if anyone knows something..

I mean ...

I mean Philly SESA is processing RIR 4/24 case and non-RIR 4/18 case. Philly DOL is fine, DOL is currently processing in 30 days upon received.

No Title

Does anybody know how long it takes Philly DOL to acknowedge an appl. as received because virginia SESA is proceesing 4/20 and appl. for 4/18 have not been received by Philly DOL.

No Title

Does anybody know how long it takes Philly DOL to acknowledge an appl. as received because virginia SESA is processing 4/20 and appl. for 4/18 have not been received by Philly DOL.

Any new approval for April case?

this is a real hard time ... weeks and months passed, still waiting...

No Title

Talked to an operator at Phil SESA , They are still processing from Apr 23- Apr 25. He also told that on the day April 30 they received about 1000 applications for LC. He also added that it will take another month to reach at the day of 30th April. Then they will process for the 30th day of April. How long it will take God knows.
So guys just wait for your turn.
Thanks

Philadelphia DOL

Hi Guys and Girls,
Philadelphia DOL(federal) is taking about a month to clear the applications it received. My friend\'s application reached DOL on October 3rd and cleared on Oct 31st 2001, This you can hear on automated phone system. And it took 2 weeks to actually receive it by the attorney. And my case my labor got certified at DOL on Nov 28th(learned from the automated system) but yet to receive by Attorney. You cannot apply for I-140 until you receive the labor approval in paper.
Let me know if any one has the same case "waiting after appoval"
Thanks,

What\'s the automated system telephone # for Philly DOL and SESA ?

What\'s the automated system telephone # for Philly DOL and SESA ?

Thanks in advance

dol phone no.

215-861-5286
You are not encouraged to call sesa and more over this list goes by the case no. If your\'s is a small company it\'s easy to track.
Good Luck. . . .