Philly SESA and Philly DOL Tracking - new update!!!

I wish your words are true,.....but

When I called myself to Phili SESA Pno:215-560-1888. They are still in Apr 27 for RIR.

So lets pray for Candyman\'s words to come true....

Philly still processing Apr 27 cases

Just now I called philly SESA, still they are processing Apr 27 cases.

No Title

As per my understanding, the extension of H1-B beyond six years
is possible only if the LC filed more than 365 days and also it
should be cleared and also I-140 should be filed.

I checked this site http://www.murthy.com/UDatacta.html,

there is a conjuction "AND" between point (1) and (2) in 106 a and b.

H1B holders are exempt from the 6-year limitation, and may obtain extensions beyond six years, if (i) they have an I-140 or I-485 pending AND (

Labour Approved....

Finally after 16 months of agony...RIR got approve acceptance date of 1/17/2001 approved on 5/1/2002

~400 applic from Apr 27 and another ~1500 from Apr 30

I did the same in the morning and I found that there are another ~400 applic from Apr 27 and another ~1500 from Apr 30, so they think May applic will be processed after ~3 months from now. That is the worst I could hope. It is too bad that only one person is in charge with all of them.

3 months is too optimisitic

as per the original messages from Philly SESA there were a total of 3000 aplications for April. If it means that more 1900 applications are left that means it will be another 1 1/2 years for May to be processed.Since it has taken 1 year for 1100 Applications. Hope fully it will be processed in another 6 months

No Title

Assuming an april total of 3000

they started processing april applications at the end of november so it has taken them 5-6 months to process the first 1100 applications of april.

who supported 245?

So now that we are screwed by the stupid 245 shit, maybe you guys
 start thinking and never again will support an amnesty for illegals...

Finally, (kind of) good news

I talked in the morning with another operator from Philly SESA and I think they don\'t know exactly how many applications from April 2001 they have. This guy told me that he thinks there are a little bit more that 1000 for both Apr 27 and 30. But they have no idea how long it will take to go to May 2001. However if they will finish RIR from April they will not stop RIR to clear non-RIR from Apr but they will continue with RIR from May and with non-RIR from Apr in the same time. That means the RIR can go much faster without waiting for non-RIR to be cleared. Hope this will bring you some hope, at least for RIR applications.

No Title

Those who are in PA have three centers for state labor and one for federal labor. The three state labor centers are Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Pittsburg. After being processed by state labor center your application is sent to your Federal Labor center which is at Philadelphia. So basing on your location you should find out which labor center you application goes to and then check the processing time for that center.
Your total labor processing time is your processing time at the state labor center + your processing time for federal labor center

did you speak to anyone today?

sl19143 did you speak to anyone in SESA today? Since the posting here in immigration.com states that Philly SESA is processing 04/27/02. Please give an update... since it gives a lot of hope for post 30th people.

The update is from 5/16/2002, 8:45am

I called SESA in the morning around 8:45 and they gave me that information. They said the regular applic are from Apr 23 and RIR from Apr 30 and they confirmed again that if they will finish RIR from April they will move to May without waiting for NON-RIR to be cleared (I saw in many states the fact that they will wait for NON-RIR to be cleared and after that they will move to May).

Looks like its paced up

From the previous posts, It looks like Phili SWA processed about 400 application in just 8 days. If they proceed with the same pace, April should be done within two months. What do you think ?... Great board... great people... great update

Thanks.

impossible

In what logic do you say they processes 400 application in 8 days??? it is impossible for any SESA to do it. it could be 400 a month, which itself is very questionable

No Title

Frankly I don\'t think somebody from SESA knows exactly how many applic they have from Apr 2001. In the last 2 weeks I called SESA four times and I have got different answers every time, as you can see posted here - ~400 applic from Apr 27 and 1500 from Apr 30. After a few days for both 27 and 30 there were ~1000, now they moved to Apr 30. I asked them how many applic they process in average per day: "We have no idea. It can be a bad day like yesterday when I worked to a very difficult case that didn\'t have all necessary papers, or can be a clear case ... bla bla bla". "So, I said, can you give me an estimation? A bad day, a good day, how many?" "I have no idea - final answer". So they have no idea what they are doing, how many applic they are processing, how many applic they have from Apr 2001, everything is a rough estimation only. The only right information I trust is that they process now Apr 30 for RIR, Apr 23 for NON-RIR and they will move with RIR after May without waiting for NON-RIR. Maybe RIR applic that remained from Apr are not too many, because the people who applied using 245, many of them applied as regular not RIR (at least is that I hope).