Philadelphia TR-RIR Approval Tracker

I strongly believe that the ones that have got through happened to be in a stack that was picked up by the PBEC staff for working on, and they likely got swamped by something else before they could move to another stack of the RIR conversion packages. Its unlucky to be still stuck, but I am confident you should see movement soon.

In my case, attorney received PWD after submitting RIR package on Mar 30th (to meet deadline). So, they are working on second round of recruiting efforts.
Could be the same reason for those still "In Process". Check with your HR or attorney.

PBEC TR->RIR Tracker Update

Movement has begun once again, as reflected by several reported case-type changes to RIR. Also, folks have begun to report receving hard copies. Average time to receive hard copies seems to be 7-10 days.

Here are some numbers:

Total Cases Tracked: 31
Cases Changed Processing Type to RIR: 26 (83%)
Cases Certified: 18 (58%)
Cases Hardcopy Received: 6

My TR-RIR Package was sent in 1st week of April 2007 and on May 1st the webseite showed the status as RIR - INPROCESS. My PDate is March 2005. Is there any idea how long it takes for the decision.?

My TR-RIR Package was sent in 1st week of April 2007 and on May 1st the webseite showed the status as RIR - INPROCESS. My PDate is March 2005. Is there any idea how long it takes for the decision.?
If you review the tracker, you'll see that the longest it has taken is 21 days. However, average is about 7-13 days. Expect it anytime now...

Movement has begun once again, as reflected by several reported case-type changes to RIR. Also, folks have begun to report receving hard copies. Average time to receive hard copies seems to be 7-10 days.

Here are some numbers:

Total Cases Tracked: 31
Cases Changed Processing Type to RIR: 26 (83%)
Cases Certified: 18 (58%)
Cases Hardcopy Received: 6

It's around 2 weeks and still My lawyer/Employer has not received Originals..:confused:

It's around 2 weeks and still My lawyer/Employer has not received Originals..:confused:
The time to receive originals has varied a lot in the past.

Users noorilaki, ketc, bnbnbn, InTheMoment, jomkj, mikeliu88, cheryl97...if you are reading this and have received the hardcopies of your cetified LCs, please post an update. Thanks!

PBEC TR->RIR Conversion Tracker Update

Not much movement in the last few days. Here are the numbers:

Total Cases Tracked: 32
Cases Changed Processing Type to RIR: 26 (81%)
Cases Certified: 19 (59%)
Cases Hardcopy Received: 7 (37% of Certified cases)

If you are following this thread and have any updates, please post them. Those that have received the LC papers in the mail, please post updates. Thanks!

Something similar here. 17 calendar days and have not received the paper certification yet! What with my PD becoming current, it better
arrive by June 1;)

I know quiet a few in my company who have received theirs in a week. Attorney says will enquire on Monday.
Dunno if that enquiry has any meaning. As per my past experience BEC enquiry is like shouting at a wall !

My status showed Certified today.
Wait for the paper work now.
Thanks to everyone for providing the infos and special thanks to ma_nonrir_eb3 for maintaining the tracker.

Now what I'll do is to crossing my fingers for the visa bulletin to move forward.:cool: :cool:

My status showed Certified today.
Wait for the paper work now.
Thanks to everyone for providing the infos and special thanks to ma_nonrir_eb3 for maintaining the tracker.

Now what I'll do is to crossing my fingers for the visa bulletin to move forward.:cool: :cool:
Congrats! Good luck with the next steps. Don't forget to let us know when you receive the papers!

Something similar here. 17 calendar days and have not received the paper certification yet! What with my PD becoming current, it better
arrive by June 1;)

I know quiet a few in my company who have received theirs in a week. Attorney says will enquire on Monday.
Dunno if that enquiry has any meaning. As per my past experience BEC enquiry is like shouting at a wall !
Very true, BEC's are very random, and getting through to them in terms of communication can be tough. However, there's no harm in trying. Do let us know the outcome of your lawyer's enquiry on Monday.

PBEC RIR->TR Tracker Update

Some developments were reported today. 3 members who reported change of processing type to RIR on 5/9 were Certified today. One member who was Certified on 4/24 reported that his/her LC papers were received today. Here are some numbers:

Cases Tracked: 33
Cases Changed to RIR: 27 (82%)
Cases Certified: 22 (66%)
Cases LC Papers Received: (36% of Certified cases)

The time its taking to receive LC papers after certification is varying drastically; one member received it in 3 days, another received it in 24 days.

Please keep posting your updates!

Original LC papers received today.

Guys,

I am happy to announce that we received my original LC papers today.My lawyer just called me 10 minutes back for this good news.

Online Certification date: 04/26/2007
Original Papers received date: 05/18/2007.

Thanks.

- BharatPremi

Congrats!

Guys,

I am happy to announce that we received my original LC papers today.My lawyer just called me 10 minutes back for this good news.

Online Certification date: 04/26/2007
Original Papers received date: 05/18/2007.

Thanks.

- BharatPremi
Congrats! You are officially out of the PBEC limbo! Good luck with the rest of the steps. Hopefully, next months bulletin will bring some further good news

Congrats! You are officially out of the PBEC limbo! Good luck with the rest of the steps. Hopefully, next months bulletin will bring some further good news

Hi ma_nonrir_eb3,

Good Luck to you and to all others who are waiting as well. Yep, waiting for next month bulletin eagerly.

At last Certified !!..

Hello Guys,

Oh!! my God!!.. I could not belive my eyes.. at last I saw my case says as CERTIFIED!!.. Thank you all for your help. This forum is keeping me alive until now.

Well I had submitted my RIR convesion way back in Dec 06. Today I see CERTIFIED online. Now wait begins for hardcopy..

Hang on guys.. your turn will come soon!!..

PD: 04/21/2003
MA, EB3
Philly BEC
RIR Coversion sent 12/19/06
status changed to RIR in the month of Jan I think..
Certified- 5/21/2007

and....finally the hard-copy of the certification has arrived !
Certfied May 01, 2007

Attorney informs he received it today (05/21). So now starting filling out forms for the next stages!

My best wishes to everyone out there:)