Philadelphia TR-RIR Approval Tracker

ma_nonrir_eb3

Registered Users (C)
I pulled together a tracker of members of this forum that have filed TR->RIR conversion at PBEC and are waiting for updates. If you are in this category and don't see your information in the tracker, please post it. I'll maintain it and update it regularly.

Of the 15 PBEC TR->RIR cases that I identified from the posts in this forum, only 1 appears to have been certified.

re: TR-RIR conversion

RIR conversion package file on: 03/27/07
PD: 11/03
from State: MA

No updates to report

I am tracking 15 members in this forum that have submitted RIR conversion packages to PBEC in the last 3 months. No one has reported any change.

Update on one PBEC TR-RIR Conversion case

I am tracking 15 members in this forum that have submitted RIR conversion packages to PBEC in the last 3 months. No one has reported any change.

user bharatpremi has reported that his processing type changed from TR to RIR in the later half of the day today. His RIR conversion package was sent to PBEC on 3/27/2007, and PD is Jul 2003.

ma_nonrir_eb3,

I tried to update the excel attachment with my changed status date (RIR- IN Process, 04/13/07)today. It seems that file is updated but it could be cache on my machine so please verify that the attachment is updated or not.

Thanks.

- BharatPremi

user bharatpremi has reported that his processing type changed from TR to RIR in the later half of the day today. His RIR conversion package was sent to PBEC on 3/27/2007, and PD is Jul 2003.

ma_nonrir_eb3,

I tried to update the excel attachment with my changed status date (RIR- IN Process, 04/13/07)today. It seems that file is updated but it could be cache on my machine so please verify that the attachment is updated or not.

Thanks.

- BharatPremi
Sure, I'll check it out

PBEC RIR-Conversion stats

Among the PBEC RIR-conversion cases reported on this forum:

Total Cases: 17
Certified: 1
Changed Status to RIR: 2

In most cases, RIR-conversion packages were sent between March 25 and March 30. The case that was certified was pre-Hold harmless FAQ. The 2 cases that have changed status to RIR were mailed on March 27 and March 30 respectively.

If anybody has any updates, please post.

PBEC TR->RIR Conversion Tracker

Total Cases: 21
Changed Status to RIR: 4

The case that was certified was pre-"hold harmless". The cases that changed status from TR to RIR were sent to PBEC between March 23 and March 30.

Hope this gives PBEC members in this category some idea of where things stand. If you are in this category and your info is not in the tracker, please post it. Thanks!

Thanks for the update.

Changed Status to RIR: 4

The case that was certified was pre-"hold harmless". The cases that changed status from TR to RIR were sent to PBEC between March 23 and March 30.

Hope this gives PBEC members in this category some idea of where things stand. If you are in this category and your info is not in the tracker, please post it. Thanks!

Status changed from TR-In Process to RIR-In Process

My case status changed from TR-In Process to RIR-In Process. Here is my info

PD : Aug 2003 EB3 CT
Conversion package submitted on 02/03/07
Status changed from TR to RIR : 04/17/07

I posted it in the TR->RIR conversion tracker thread. Online status showed my case has been changed back to TR-in process today. Not sure what does it mean....:(

Update

Changed Status to RIR: 5
Certified: 3

2 users reported that they were CERTIFIED today. In both cases, the processing type changed from TR to RIR, and then back to TR before they were certified.

My info:

MD, EB2 - TR
PD: Mar 2003
Recruitment Report Submitted: Mar 30, 2007
Current Status: TR - In Process
ETA# P-05146-*****

Case status changed to RIR

My case status changed to RIR today. User vexlak also reported seeing status change to RIR today. 2 other PBEC users reported their cases CERTIFIED today. I would say that PBEC TR-RIR Conversion users can expect to see movement in the next few days. Stay tuned.

Here are the latest numbers:
Total Cases Tracking: 23
Status Changed to RIR: 7 (2 today)
Cases Certified: 3 (2 today)

Statistics

40% of the PBEC TR-RIR Conversion cases that I am tracking on this forum have reported change of status from TR to RIR. 12% have reported Certification. Most of the movement has occured in the last 1 week, and it seems to be picking up pace. Please post your updates

Today I got Certified

Guys,

Yesterday till 12:00 AM (CST) it was 'RIR-In Process' and At last after 3 years,9 months and some days Today at 9:34 AM (CST) I found ETA on line status showing magic word "Certified".

ma_nonrir_eb3,

Please make the update to our excel data sheet.

Best Luck to all waiting and wish you join "Certified" queue soon.

Will be visiting this forum frequently and joining I-140 and I-140 porting forums soon.

- Bharat Premi

Congrats!

Guys,

Yesterday till 12:00 AM (CST) it was 'RIR-In Process' and At last after 3 years,9 months and some days Today at 9:34 AM (CST) I found ETA on line status showing magic word "Certified".

ma_nonrir_eb3,

Please make the update to our excel data sheet.

Best Luck to all waiting and wish you join "Certified" queue soon.

Will be visiting this forum frequently and joining I-140 and I-140 porting forums soon.

- Bharat Premi

Congratulations! It's nice to hear of your certification. I'll update the tracker; its good to see % of certifications going up. Don't forget to come back and update us when you have received the hard copy of the LC. We hope to catch up with you in the 140 threads soon. Good luck!