Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

45 day letter

It appears that the sequence in which people are getting letters are:
1. VA, 2. PD, 3. MD and so on....
Please let me know if any of you from DC has got a 45 day letter??

Love Hate Letter

Duplicating my info. from the Philly BEC forum. Got my "45 days letter" on the 5th Jan 2005.

RIR Case
PD : December 2002 Virginia
RD : June 2004 Philly

45 day letter

Got my "45 days letter" on the Feb 18, 2005
RIR Case
PD : October 2002 Virginia
RD : May 2004 Philly

VA_GC9 said:
No 45 day 'stupid later'.

EB3 RIR VA SWA - AUG 2002
PHYL DOL - APRIL 2004

SWA PD = 07/28/2003
Philly RD = 01/04/2005
RIR-EB3
No 45-day letter.

Has anyone with July 03 SWA PD received the 45-day letter yet?

My lawyer and HR received the 45-day letter and an Address/Employer Name mismatch evidence thing on 2/10. Letter needs to be replied back by 3.28.05. My HR/Lawyer did not even mention it. I am happy that my lawyer's website has a status thing..that mentioned it. Funny thing is the return date is not within 45 days but 48 days (2/10-3/28).

mvinays: You should expect your letter anytime soon since ours was received in the same month. Could you please update the spreadsheet as well? Thanks.

Now that I am in the queue just like so many of you out there, lets hope for the approvals to begin soon.

Any idea when we will start seeing approval

I guess it has been almost 3 months since the first 45 day letter was received or we saw some activity at bec. Does anyone has any idea on when we can start to see some certifications/nofs??

dcmetro22042 said:
My lawyer and HR received the 45-day letter and an Address/Employer Name mismatch evidence thing on 2/10. Letter needs to be replied back by 3.28.05. My HR/Lawyer did not even mention it. I am happy that my lawyer's website has a status thing..that mentioned it. Funny thing is the return date is not within 45 days but 48 days (2/10-3/28).

mvinays: You should expect your letter anytime soon since ours was received in the same month. Could you please update the spreadsheet as well? Thanks.

Now that I am in the queue just like so many of you out there, lets hope for the approvals to begin soon.

February has just 28 days.

No Love Letter YET.

Anybody like me are still waiting for the 45 Day Letter?

PD : 06/26/2003 (Harrisburg, PA)
RD : 02/26/2004 (Philly)
EB2/RIR

-Srinivas

Got THE LETTER

:) Got the "45 day Letter" on 21st Feb and Lawyer replied the same day. Looks like all MD 2001s are getting there.
Can somebody update the tracker with my info. I'm not sure which one is the latest and don't want to update the wrong one. Also my SESA state in the tracker should be MD not DE.
Hope to see some approvals soon.
Thanks,
----------------------
EB2/RIR/MD
PD: Dec 2001
RD: Apr 2004
45 Day Letter: 02/21/2004, Replied: 02/21/2004

Just updated the Philly BEC tracker with the case details of the following persons...

ykuang
Jan2005
mamamiax
MD2001
Anand_Mishra
srkotturu
GCInThisLife
gcrndthecorner
sb41
dcmetro22042
spinus

Please download the attachment and verify whether the data entry is correct. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
No Birth certificate

Hello friends,
My friend is getting ready to file 140. But he has problem with his birth certificate. Infact he doesn't have one.

What is the alternate way to provide the birth certificate? Please help.

Thanks a bunch

Scary BEC Programing

Just imagine folks what kind of faulty progam they are runing. The program that even simply can't run, date formate correctly. I am very scared for days to come with approval or denied letter.

dcmetro22042 said:

The best way to call home country and ask someone to send birth certificate DHL or any other courior. Because USCIS very picky now a days.

whatheheck said:
Hello friends,
My friend is getting ready to file 140. But he has problem with his birth certificate. Infact he doesn't have one.

What is the alternate way to provide the birth certificate? Please help.

Thanks a bunch

Updated tracker with sameer2730's case details.

From the sample data available in the Excel spreadsheet, we can statistically infer that, so far, around 40% to 45% of the cases from Philly DOL region have received the 45-day letter. No approvals yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mvinays,

My info not in BEC tracker, I have updated before but its not there now.

mvinays said:
Updated tracker with sameer2730's case details.

From the sample data available in the Excel spreadsheet, we can statistically infer that, so far, around 40% to 45% of the cases from Philly DOL region have received the 45-day letter. No approvals yet.

orissa said:
The best way to call home country and ask someone to send birth certificate DHL or any other courior. Because USCIS very picky now a days.

Get Unavalibility letter & 2 affidivates of your parents/relatives that you ware born on that day..