Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

I don't have the answer for it but may be some other members of this forum have the answer.In my case they sent two letters(both are exactly same), one to attorney and one to Employer.You can check the soft copy I attached in my previous post.At the bottom of the page you can see CC:Company Name.But again it's for my case, I am not sure the BPC will do the same for all the cases.

antonioa77 said:
what about if the lawyer changed adress? he was workin for firm A and moved to another firm B? but the empliyer adress is the same.

does BEC sent 2 letters, one for the lawyer and the second for the employer?

The first page of the BPC letter soft copy I already attached in my previous post.Please let me know if you need any further information.

allaboutgc said:
TSE_US or yours_sincerely,

Could you please email a softcopy of the "45 day letter" to me?
My email is : fengyuzhe1223@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!

Lawyer changing address

In my case, both the employer and lawyer have changed addresses. But my lawyer received the letter. However, my lawyer changed address in the same building so he ( actually I) might have been lucky.
Antonio, you mentioned that your lawyer has changed firms. But I think, your labor should have been filed by the firm and not by the lawyer. So your lawyers should still be the firm A that applied unless you applied for a change in your representative. Moving of a lawyer from A to B should not change your representative if your lawyer worked for the firm as an employee.

yours_sincerely said:
In my case, both the employer and lawyer have changed addresses. But my lawyer received the letter. However, my lawyer changed address in the same building so he ( actually I) might have been lucky.
Antonio, you mentioned that your lawyer has changed firms. But I think, your labor should have been filed by the firm and not by the lawyer. So your lawyers should still be the firm A that applied unless you applied for a change in your representative. Moving of a lawyer from A to B should not change your representative if your lawyer worked for the firm as an employee.
thanks for ur update. i will ask my lawyer and c what he did? second did ur employer got the letter too directly from BEC? i mean did BEC sent 2 letters one to ur lawyer and the second to ur employer?

Selection of Continuation Option Letter

Both my lawyer and Employer got the Famous Letter.
State: VA
PD: April 19, 2002
RIR-EB3
DOL: Jan 8, 2004
BEC: Print date: Dec 22, 2004 Reply Date: Jan 4

Copies to employer & lawyer

Only my lawyer got the letter but the letter says that a cc has been sent to my company too. Since my company changed address looooong back I know why we won't receive one at the company.

Here is the text as it is from the BPC letter we got.
"Only one response with corrections from either the representative or the employer is to be sent.NO EXTENSION OF TIME WILL BE GRANTED.

You must respond to each issue on the corrcetions list in one complete response. Your response must be returned to the center by February 11,2005 along with the Selection of Continuation Option Letter"

For the complete first page BPC letter soft copy please check my earlier posts.

actd said:
Both my lawyer and my employer have received the BEC letter. But my lawyer is out of country right now, and he said the employer should reply the letter, and my employer said the lawyer should do so. So, anyone knows that who is responsible for this? :confused:

Updated the tracker with my details...

TSE_US said:
Here are the complete details
PD -- Feb20th 2003
Philly RD -- Sep24th 2003
EB3-RIR
BPC letter dated: Dec28 2004
BPC letter received by Law office :Jan5th 2005
Law office reply dated: Jan7th 2005

---------------------------------------------------
1)The letter BPC named it as CENTER RECEIPT NOTIFICATION LETTER
2)The letter addressed to Law office and the same copied to Employer by BPC
3)Attachments to the letter a)selection of Continuation letter b)Corrections List
4)The new format of the Case number is look like as follows
ETA Case Number: P-xxxxx-xxxxx
I have the complete soft copy of the Letter from BPC and also the reply from Law office to BPC.I can provide more info if any body wants.

Change of Lawyer

Thank you for all the help. I am seriously thinking about changing my lawyer as some of you have advised. Do u guys think that changing the lawyer at this stage will affect my case and will it create some problems? :confused:

Updated the tracker with Z2002 details

z2002 said:
Both my lawyer and Employer got the Famous Letter.
PD: April 19, 2002
RIR-EB3
DOL: Jan 8, 2004
BEC: Print date: Dec 22, 2004 Reply Date: Jan 4

DOT Code

Hey Guyz,

Where can I see the DOT code ?

PD: June, 2003
RIR-EB2
DOL: April 6, 2004

Thanks
SN

Last edited by a moderator:
Still Waiting... August-2004 filed

Hello All,

My labour reached Philly in August and my employer replied back to queries 2-3 months b4. After that there is no response from DOL. My employer is in NJ and is not having office in Delaware. Is there anyone who is waiting like me? What is going to happen for the applications like mine?

Thanks
Booshan.

BEC letters - No order

Looking at all your response, i could make out one thing there is no order for sending this letter, people who have filed in 2001- 2002 are still waiting and who have filed in 2003 are getting letter(good for 2003 filers) but we guys who have filied earlier looks like we might have to keep waiting. there might be so many cases, where spouses came on H4 and didnot file for labour excepting the dam process to speeden up, atleast hoping an order of process in BECs Too much to ask for :mad: . now the situation is loosing the jobs. Nothing can be done :confused:

I really dont understand our well learned friends so called Attorneys :cool: dont have any say in it or cannot even rise a word against this process.

status filed : EB3
State : virginia
PD date : 09/03/2002

RIR LC between Jan 1, 2005 - March 28, 2005

Friends,

Applying for labor certification in RIR in a day or two...where one should be sending LC application? Is it to NPC or BEC or state labor department?. Is there any change in RIR case processing rules between Jan 1, 2005 to March 28, 2005? Would like the application to be sent to right place.

Thanks in advance.

Updated Philly BEC Tracker Spreadsheet...

Added/Updated rx2002xx,SN4GC & husker case details on the Philly BEC Tracker spreadsheet.

P.S. I added a new column with the title 'Still in the game' to keep us all informed about the applicants, who are still pursuing there LC?
I have added a value 'Yes' in that column for all the people, who are still pursuing their LC. You might also see few cases highlighted with case status 'Certified' or 'Unknown'. Those applicants have already moved on to the next stage using 'Subs. Labor' or didn't bother to notify the forum members after their LC got certified.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

BEC letters not received

I have not received the BEC letter yet. But I am surprised someone added 12/2?/04 to the Philly BEC Tracker spreadsheet.

I would like to request please correct it.

Thank you

Anyone has called & has new update?

My H1 expires Mar.2006. When should I start applying for 7th yr extension? Thanks!

SN4GC said:
Where can I see the DOT code ?

SN

DOT code is written by the Analyst reviewing your case. He / she writes it on the bottom right corner of the first page of Form ETA 750 A. If you received a NOF from your SWA (SESA), then you may have had a chance to see your DOT code on the copy of ETA Form 750 A sent by the SWA.

Hope this helps!