Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

Hi Everyone

Has anyone here received any letter from BRC yet. We have been hearing this news of BRC sending letters for 2-3 weeks now, but no dates mentioned by BRC or any attorney as to when this letter sending process is starting. This total lack of transparency and communication though not new is very frustrating.

Pls anyone who gets these letters from Philly BRC, pls enlighten the group, as soon as you get any communication from BRC.

Thanks
Amol

I saw a post on Murthy forum for LC

that somebody had received the letter. Not sure at which center the application was filed though.

VAPALabor said:
My lawyer says she has received a letter from BRC asking if they should proceed or not.

when did ur application reached phili dol? from which state u initially applied and when and is an RIR or regular?

good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
VAPALabor,

How come you received a letter from BRC? As per your earlier postings, seems like your Fed LC got certified back in May 2004. Do you have more than one LC filed on your behalf? Please keep us all posted.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

VAPALabor wrote:
+================================================

24th May 2004, 02:16 PM
VAPALabor
Registered User Join Date: May 2004

approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well...i got a surprise email from my lawyer that the labor cert is approved. its amazing because my case was moved to philly from VA on May 3rd and they got notified that its approved on May 20. I am happy but dont know what system philly guys are using for processing the applications....

VAPALabor said:
My lawyer says she has received a letter from BRC asking if they should proceed or not.

any updates

All:

I think now we should not just track our approval but also track if people have recieved the letters. So anyone who gets a letter please notify the thread.

I belong to a company whose lawyers ( very big firm with multiple locations) care the shit for us GC's and are not aware of BRC. So I need to give info to my HR who push them to get tasks done.

Thanks

I got a letter :)

My employer told me yesterday that he recieved some letters from Philli DOL regarding the GC applications that he has filed, and he also responded positively to it. :)

Also he said that our lawyers say that LC should get approved by Nov this year.

I dont know about the approval part but he sure did recieve letters from philli dol. :p

My case details are :
EB3 RIR
recieved in regional office : 10/27/2003
DOT code : 030.162-014

So Tomshu your information is credible, thank you very much for your info.

Thanks.

The good news from all the above is that there is some activity now and that the processing might start soon and may in fact get more efficient. I am looking forward to that.
I would also recommend for members to add a signature for details of their case such as Date Filed, Date Letter Received and Date Got Approved. Would reduce some redundant Qs and also help everyone in getting same info faster.
Good Luck folks.

-----
VA State LCA Applied: May, 2003; Regular LCA (Non-RIR)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, decastod,
Congratulations!
Did you employer receive the letter directly from Philly or did he get this letter from your lawyer?

I am afraid that this letter would get lost if it is mailed my employer because they are just too careless, and besides that, the person who used to sign our application paperwork has gone for a long time.

Could you please clarify so I can be prepared?
Thanks!

decastod said:
My employer told me yesterday that he recieved some letters from Philli DOL regarding the GC applications that he has filed, and he also responded positively to it. :)

Also he said that our lawyers say that LC should get approved by Nov this year.

I dont know about the approval part but he sure did recieve letters from philli dol. :p

My case details are :
EB3 RIR
recieved in regional office : 10/27/2003
DOT code : 030.162-014

So Tomshu your information is credible, thank you very much for your info.

Thanks.

Should we have a seperate tracker for BRC letters and final certification? Does that make more sense or is it better to stick to the original tracker and add details about letters received?

Pineapple said:
Should we have a seperate tracker for BRC letters and final certification? Does that make more sense or is it better to stick to the original tracker and add details about letters received?

As I wrote earlier, I would also recommend for members to add a signature for details of their case such as Date Filed, Date Letter Received and Date Got Approved. Would reduce some redundant Qs and also help everyone in getting same info faster.

Yeah. I have 2 labor application filled by my company. The one got approved in May and this one the lawyer says she received the letter last week. We going to us this labor as a substitute for another person in the company...

How come you received a letter from BRC? As per your earlier postings, seems like your Fed LC got certified back in May 2004. Do you have more than one LC filed on your behalf? Please keep us all posted.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

VAPALabor wrote:
+================================================

24th May 2004, 02:16 PM
VAPALabor
Registered User Join Date: May 2004

approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well...i got a surprise email from my lawyer that the labor cert is approved. its amazing because my case was moved to philly from VA on May 3rd and they got notified that its approved on May 20. I am happy but dont know what system philly guys are using for processing the applications....[/QUOTE]

My LC detail

VA SESA Receipt date: 01/02/2003 ( Januanry 2, 2003)
Phily Regional Reciept date : 07/26/2004 (July 26, 2004)

Took 1 year 6 month and 24 days to reach Regional DOL Philladelphia.

Just waiting for good news, more over I am looking at this thread may be 20 times a day for new development.

Thank you all.

orissa

orissa said:
VA SESA Receipt date: 01/02/2003 ( Januanry 2, 2003)
Phily Regional Reciept date : 07/26/2004 (July 26, 2004)

Took 1 year 6 month and 24 days to reach Regional DOL Philladelphia.

Just waiting for good news, more over I am looking at this thread may be 20 times a day for new development.

Thank you all.

orissa

Do not worry, according to the information I received, we should see a lot of approved cases by next Jan. Remember that after Phil DOL the BRC has to work on other DOLs' cases too. :)

All eyes to BRC now

Thank you Tomshu for your reply. As a matter of fact, I am always looking for your post. Your post coming more reliable and accurate. I remember last time he blast the the news of BRC process, even though my Lawyer has no knowledge about BRC.

Thanks to you, and Thanks to you Special Hotline.

orissa