Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

certified on line

hi everyone,
my case was in DATA REVIEW until last Friday. I never got 45 days letter, and my case was closed in June 2006 due to unresponse to 45DL, then reopened in August '06 and then closed in Oct again and reopened in Nov '06. The lawyer got the correction letter in April '07, it was sent back mid April. Since then it was nothing. It turned to IN PROCESS last Friday which I could not believe being used to see data review all the time. And today I saw certified!!!! it took them less 2 days! Of course I won't believe completely until I'll see the hard copies.
But I started to look in further, just in case what I see is true, I'm EB2 the rest of the world, and I would be current if not that revised July visa bulletin, now we are all backlogged again at least till October! right? and I found on line that they temporally suspended I140 premium processing. Is it right?
So, assuming that we have hard copies in hand, our only option is filing I-140, is it right?
It's pretty much out of one backlog to another?
I'm still very happy about certification (if it is true), but it seems endless.

EB2, RIR, MA
PD Jan 2004
p-05206-xxxxx

Received hard copy

Attorney recieved hard copy yesterday.

How do we determine whether it is an EB2 or EB3? i haven't seen anywhere on the LC either EB2 or EB3?

Attorney recieved hard copy yesterday.

How do we determine whether it is an EB2 or EB3? i haven't seen anywhere on the LC either EB2 or EB3?
The EB category is determined by the USCIS at the I-140 stage; it will not be on the Labor Certification. However, if your LC states a Masters-level degree as a minimum requirement, or requires 5 or more years of progressive experience in addition to a Bachelor's degree, it will qualify as EB2, otherwise EB3.

Thanks

The EB category is determined by the USCIS at the I-140 stage; it will not be on the Labor Certification. However, if your LC states a Masters-level degree as a minimum requirement, or requires 5 or more years of progressive experience in addition to a Bachelor's degree, it will qualify as EB2, otherwise EB3.

Good to see you back in this thread. Minimum requirement is specified as Masters so it will ne considered as EB2 i guess.

I am waiting to apply for I-140 in perm. Hope USCIS will remove suspension on 140 premium process.

Good to see you back in this thread. Minimum requirement is specified as Masters so it will ne considered as EB2 i guess.

I am waiting to apply for I-140 in perm. Hope USCIS will remove suspension on 140 premium process.
You can file your I-140 petition now, and upgrade to Premium whenever USCIS reopens that option for I-140.

The RR for my case (details below) was sent on May 6, 2007. Does anybody know how long PBEC takes to make the decision?
I called them them several times and the only information I got was (about 1 1/2 months ago) "your case is recommended for certification and you will hear from us soon". I am trying to figure out what 'soon' means. My lawyer followed up twice in last two months; but didn't get any specific info on my case.

ETA Case # P-05160-xxxxx
PD: October 7, 2003
State: VA
non-RIR

Case Status changed to 'Data Review'

At last, I saw some progress on my pending labor. It was Denied in Feb,2007. The company never received NOF. So DOL considered this as a system error in March but it took them so long to reset the status. I talked to an analyst and was told that she has all the necessary information ( I attorney sent all the necessary paperwork for NOF). Do you know how long it will take for the status to change to 'In Process' or 'Certified'.....would it be another 4-5 month wait?

Priority Date: July, 2003
Case Number: p-04275-******

how did u talk to the analyst

Slashy
How did you talk to the analyst ?
My NOF response has been waiting to be reviewied by analyst for months now

EB3 RIR OCT 2003
NOF received March 07 / responsded March 07

Slashy
How did you talk to the analyst ?
My NOF response has been waiting to be reviewied by analyst for months now

EB3 RIR OCT 2003
NOF received March 07 / responsded March 07
I called 484-270-1500 and just got lucky. I know they dont usually provide such info. over the phone but sometimes they do....but i would advise you not to call this number on a regular basis....just try once or twice and see if you can get any information.

Labor Approved.

Hello Guys,

The website says my labor is certified.

Thanks a lot guys for your support and responses you gave for my questions.

Now i have to wait for the hard copy to arrive.

For rest of the people..just hang in there guys with hope....

I was the last person in my all friends circle and in my whole company to get labor certified ..I used to check the status for the numbers before and after my number through website..those were certified some 5 to 6 months back...Just my number was not but glad to see that "ceritified" for my number.

I had a similar state ... NOFs were never recieved and case was Denied since Jan... after reminders... we came to know that the officer had all the papers and waiting on something....

Suddenly last week the status changed from Denied to in process to Certified in few days span...

Hope if these guys are now working on the NOFs, your case should get certified soon.

At last, I saw some progress on my pending labor. It was Denied in Feb,2007. The company never received NOF. So DOL considered this as a system error in March but it took them so long to reset the status. I talked to an analyst and was told that she has all the necessary information ( I attorney sent all the necessary paperwork for NOF). Do you know how long it will take for the status to change to 'In Process' or 'Certified'.....would it be another 4-5 month wait?

Priority Date: July, 2003
Case Number: p-04275-******

need suggestion

You can file your I-140 petition now, and upgrade to Premium whenever USCIS reopens that option for I-140.

HI !
i need some help from you i read your old Posts in this forum and notice that you have wrote a letter to your congressman last year
do you thing it does make a difference

my case was lost also and i never got any 45 day or any letter from pbec so
my lawyer call them and they create a case and assign me a case number and send me a 45 day letter in jan 2007
since then i have never recieved any thing from them
my case status shows In process online.

I need suggestion

Should i write a letter to my congressman
or do some thing else
or just sit and wait

thanks
sad shaq

Hello Guys..

I need some help. I received an NOF yesterday. But it says,
All enclosures accompanying this notice of findings must be returned with June 11,2007

and this is the exact text. Does it mean the deadline or the date on which the NOF is sent.?..

HI!
i just saw your old posts and then see your case is certified
congratulation on this man.

your case was RIR in PBEC
or Conversion from tr to rir

Thanks for sharing news.

Hello Crosslanes,

Thanks for sharing the good news. I hope, I will also get chance to share such a good news very soon. Thanks

Date of LC Certification

Is the date of certification in the LC the same as the date of the online status change?

If it is so, then people whose LC is approved in July may be eligible for AILF law suit.