Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I am currently in 8th year H1. Labor is “in process” at PBEC. NOF was received and responded to in july 2006. 8th year H1 expires in December 2007.
Question is should I apply for a new labor immediately through the same company. Can I even do this? Does my new labor application need to be from a new employer?
Forum members kindly advice.

Breaking News

Friends

Thank you very much for congratulating me. I have once again contacted my reliable sources regarding 2001-2002 cases As far as my case is concerned it’s a long story I had TR/RIR problem. I keep pumping my attorney my employer and finally was able to fix that problem. I had never issued any NOF. I have written 10, 000 letters to various DOL officials as well as us senators and congressmen of my state. I have requested screenshot 1000 times. One of NY senator took great interest in my case. This senator office was after Pbec everyday. Infect they made the life of PBEC very miserable regarding my case. Guys these senators are very powerful in this country if you have good connections in their office they can do a lot for you. I am very old member of this forum. I am an Accountant very busy at this time because of Tax Season. I have some information regarding 2001-2002 cases will let you know tonight once I am back from my job so stay tune at this forum

Will post information 11.00 clock EST

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends

Thank you very much for congratulating me. I have once again contacted my reliable sources regarding 2001-2002 cases As far as my case is concerned it’s a long story I had TR/RIR problem. I keep pumping my attorney my employer and finally was able to fix that problem. I had never issued any NOF. I have written 10, 000 letters to various DOL officials as well as us senators and congressmen of my state. I have requested screenshot 1000 times. One of NY senator took great interest in my case. Her office was after Pbec everyday. Infect they made the life of PBEC very miserable regarding my case. Guys these senators are very powerful in this country if you have good connections in their office they can do a lot for you. I am very old member of this forum. I am an Accountant very busy at this time because of Tax Season. I have some information regarding 2001-2002 cases will let you know tonight once I am back from my job so stay tune at this forum

Will post information 11.00 clock EST

First of all congrate on your second (it could probably be first one) LC approval. However, your activities done for your LC give me a negative impression on other PBEC cases, which are still in process. I admire you what you have done for your LC case, and I would do that for my LC, too. However, PBEC could have completed additional 1000 cases instead of reading your 10,000 letters and responding your 1,000 emails for screenshot. If each person give an excessive force to PBEC, I believe a delay in PBEC is obvious. This is not personal, but is just my 2 cents assumption

Rir/tr Problem

First of all congrate on your second (it could probably be first one) LC approval. However, your activities done for your LC give me a negative impression on other PBEC cases, which are still in process. I admire you what you have done for your LC case, and I would do that for my LC, too. However, PBEC could have completed additional 1000 cases instead of reading your 10,000 letters and responding your 1,000 emails for screenshot. If each person give an excessive force to PBEC, I believe a delay in PBEC is obvious. This is not personal, but is just my 2 cents assumption

They were treating my case as TR instead of RIR . I did all this in order to fix that problem . Brother you dont know even ABC what the hell is going on in PBEC I know and every active member of this froum knows me how accurate my information has been about PBEC in past I will tell everybody what sgoing on in PBEC tonight so stey tune and keep watching this froum tonight

Tanveer, you are scaring me.

They were treating my case as TR instead of RIR . I did all this in order to fix that problem . Brother you dont know even ABC what the hell is going on in PBEC I know and every active member of this froum knows me how accurate my information has been about PBEC in past I will tell everybody what sgoing on in PBEC tonight so stey tune and keep watching this froum tonight

NYAUG2002,
Where do you find out the ststus as final review? I have had no NOF and have been in Process forever.
sandin007, RIR, EB2 ,VA, Nov-2002

The online query system shows my status as "In Progress", while my email snapshot shows "Final Review". So I guess you may send an inquiry email for this matter. Hope this helps.

Roy

TR vs RIR

tanveer,

Did you find out your case was being treated as TR (instead or RIR) by looking at the Backlog Public Disclosure System or did you find out by other means? Please let us know.

Anyone from 2002 (or prior) who has not received any information from PBEC on NOF and still shows "in Process"?

My screenshot shows in "Final Review" for some time now but my lawyer has not received any notification .... Anyone in same situation?

Same here...

Same Here

Online Status shows "In Process" where as status from Info email shows "Final Review" for the past 3 months.

And I thought I was almost there...

Looking at all these posts from people who have been waiting for a long time after a "Final Review" my hopes of getting certified soon have fallen flat :).
The best bet is to go by statistics produced by our friends who generate those excel sheets with no. of cases certified per week. If the weekly average number of RIR cases getting certified is anything to go by, they should be finished with all RIR cases by end of May or June.

Online Status shows "In Process" where as status from Info email shows "Final Review" for the past 3 months.

I am currently in 8th year H1. Labor is “in process” at PBEC. NOF was received and responded to in july 2006. 8th year H1 expires in December 2007.
Question is should I apply for a new labor immediately through the same company. Can I even do this? Does my new labor application need to be from a new employer?
Forum members kindly advice.

TR/RIR issue-

Tanveer, I am exactly in the same situation. My PD OCT 2002 NY EB3. Mine was applied as RIR but online shows as TR/IN-Process for a long time now. Lawyer has sent the documents back to PBEC and I have also sent emails asking about this. It will be really great if you can let me know how you have fixed this problem. I appreciate your help on this and congratulations for getting your LC approved. Thanks.

Detail About MY case

Hello guys

I replied my 45 days letter on 11/05/2005. On March 5, 2006. I requested my screen shot there was one typo in my screen shot they have entered my case as TR instead of RIR. I spoke to my attorney he faxed as well as mail one letter to PBEC Asking them to correct this typo . My employer also faxed and mail letter to pbec to correct this typo.

On April 10th, 2006 my employer spoke to some one screen shot department they replied back with one letter and screenshot in which processing type of my case had been corrected as RIR. This file was in Ms Word Format.

Since this file was in ms word format so my employer had a little doubt that in order to get rid from us the person in screenshot department might have done little correction in order to stop us from further calling them....

I spoke to stress test in u s a he told me he had the same problem and he had also received the correction in ms word format but later on this problem was fixed in the screenshot .

On May 9th, 2006 we received another screenshot and this typo was still there

HAD THEY TREATED MY CASE AS RIR INSTEAD OF TR MY CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY MAY 2006

On MAY 10TH, 2006 AGAIN MY EMPLOYER AND ATTRONEY HAVE FAXED EMAIL & MAILED THEM LETTER ASKING THEM TO PLEASE FIX THIS TYPO BUT .NO NEWS

On June 6th 2006 I wrote a letter to Secretary of labor Elina L chao in detail. I did attach all the previous correspondence with this letter. There is separate ETA department within department of labor in Washington DC. My letter was forwarded to that department. The head of that department is very nice and very aggressive person. He told me give me only five days I will fix all of your problems. On the next day all the history of my case was reported to him.

Since I had provided my fax # as well my address on the letter they sent me a fax In THE LETTER THEY TOLD ME THAT MY CASE HAS BEEN PLACED IN RIR QUEUE THE REASON MY CASE HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED WAS THAT THEY HAD PLACED MY CASE IN TR QUEUE . HAD THEY TREATED MY CASE AS RIR INSTEAD OF TR MY CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY JUNE2006. THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE ASSIGNED AN ANLYST ON JUNE 9, 2006 WHO WILL BE WORIKNG ON MY CASE.

I again wrote a lot of letters to Department of labor and I started following up on US senators. After every other week I was getting screen shot. Occupation code and occupation title were blank till yesterday. And my case status was RIR.

On March 31st 2007 I received a letter from NY senator It was a very detail reply on that day I was convinced that senators and congressmen are really powerful people in this country

On April 3, 2007 I received a call from senator office they did assure me they are after DOL regarding this case.

And today April 7, 2007 my case was finally approved

This forum has been very helpful for me. My advice to all of you guys is that please keep your eyes open. Make sure that all the information in your screen shots is correct. Keeping pushing your employer and attorney. Contact your local senators and congressmen.

They might have entered your PD wrong. Your case type incorrect. Or may they have lost your file. Or they have misplaced your file, any reason is there Please awake up and follow up doing something is better then doing nothing.

TANVEER

wHATS GOING ON PBEC

Friends on February 23, 2007 I wrote

I came to know from reliable sources that 99.99% cases of 2001-2002 will be cleared by March 31st 2007. People who have not received any NOF so far most likely their cases will be approved. People who have received NOF if they don’t receive their approval by March 31st 2007 they might hear some bad news afterwards. Friends its 100% sure now there is no budget for PBEC and DPEC guys after 30th September 2007. While the actual news is they are one month ahead of their target I mean they will finish all case by 31st August 2007. So please keep checking your status you could hear any news any time now. All people from 2001-2002 let me make one thing absolutely clear. Your attorneys have committed a lot of blunders in your cases. I know in my case also my attorney messed up everything otherwise my case would have been approved by this time. people who have not received any NOF there is good news for them that most likely they will get approval because now PBEC has no time to issue NOF . FRIENDS IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED NOW THAT BOTH THE CENTER WILL BE CLOSED BY SEPTEMBER 30, 2007. AND ALL THE RECORDS WILL BE SHIFTED TO RECORDS SECTIONS SO EITHER THEY WILL APPROVE YOUR CASE OR DENY YOUR CASE OR YOUR CASE WILL BE IN APPEAL .again this is my personal information and you have the right to disagree from me

Then a lot of cases were approved in the First and SECOUND week of March 2007. Then there were some problems with their software so we have not seen any good number of approval in the third and forth week of March 2007.

Guys the truth is there is total mess in PBEC

Reality is they don’t know what they are doing

They have never sent NOF to so many people but they have closed their cases due to not receiving back response of NOF

They have misclassified some cases as TR instead of RIR

And this list is very long.

You are just at the mercy of PBEC. If you are approved you are just lucky

But the good news is if your case status is RIR you will be approved soon since their system is back and once again they are approving cases. This is my personal opinion and you have the right to disagree with me . FIRST TWO WEEKS OF APRIL ARE AGAIN VERY CRUCIAL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tanveer for the update, do you have any information what would be the future of EB3 TR cases that are still in Data Review! I don't know how can they approve them when they are not even touched. I have no idea what will be the outcome if they do close the centers.

EB3/TR/Data Review <- killer combination.

Any idea on NOF cases?

Tanveer,

Thanks for the detailed information on PBEC.

Do you have any information on RIR cases rebutted for PW NOF? How many months it will take for approval?

Thanks
Suryam

Good Bye From Mr Tanveer

Guys I will no longer posting any message on this thread since I am planning to file I-140 & I-485 Concurrently. And I have to collect a lot of papers. Thanks GOD (ALLAHA) I am out from this mess. I am now on 8th years H1B ext and want to pay more attention on I-140/I-485 and don’t let my attorney to do any mistake since he has already done a lot of mistakes in my LC.
I tried to serve this forum honestly and I apologize if I have ever hurt any body’s feelings. Since My LC approval I have received a lot of congratulation messages. Thanks to all of them. I have great respect for those people who have been encouraging me to post whatever information I had on this forum.

I will keep posting information in I-140 / I-485 forums.

I prey for all of you that soon all of you will be out from this mess

Tanveer

PBEC !!!! down to 6 months

Did PBEC slow down in the last couple of weeks... there were lot of approvals a month ago and now they are down to a trickle...

Now that there is only six months left i dont think they will do the approval tasks all the way to the end. About mid august they will probably start bundling up records and winding down... which means we get probably about 4-4.5 months to get all the cases either approved/rejected.

or alternately as a special provision they let the perm guys to adjudicate the remaining cases after sept....:confused:

Did PBEC slow down in the last couple of weeks... there were lot of approvals a month ago and now they are down to a trickle...

Now that there is only six months left i dont think they will do the approval tasks all the way to the end. About mid august they will probably start bundling up records and winding down... which means we get probably about 4-4.5 months to get all the cases either approved/rejected.

or alternately as a special provision they let the perm guys to adjudicate the remaining cases after sept....:confused:

As far as my information is concerned they are four weeks ahead of their target . they have to close everything by august 31st 2007 . in any case . just my 2 cent

Do not believe anything from the online status. I did for a long time. I checked it everyday, sometimes 3-4 times or more a day. It had been in process ever since they made the cases available for online checking. Then about 1 1/2 weeks ago my lawyer sends an email that the case was approved. I could not believe it. My husband double checked with his HR and they did also receive the notice. We however did not receive anything in the amil. Not sure if we ever will. But I am not worried.Thank God we passed this stage, because strange things are happening at PBEC.
I have on occasions during the past week and a half checked the online status, just to see if anything would change. As of this morning 8:45 EST it is still "In Process". Go figure.