Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

mine too in Data Review

Hi OCT 2003 NJ ,
Is your case RIR....mine is non-rir and and still in data review. It was lost and re-opened.

My case had been showing as closed since the online status started...Last month it went to Data Review has been the same since....I guess I have a long way to go...

Oct 2003 NJ

Hi gc_craving

My case in RIR.
They closed in error in the month of March April 2006 & reopened after my lawer sent proof of Paper work sent to them.
Still in Data Review since May 2006.

Screen Shot

what does the status field say in your screenshot?

I do not have a status field in my Screen shot. The Screen shot was fwded to me my by my attorney and i see that she recieved it from
H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

I see many of the posts talking abt status in the screen shot, why does not my screen shot have it. Is it a different mail id than H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US that i need to mail to get the screen shot with Status ? If so , please let me know which address i need to mail. Also can i send the email myself or shd have my employer/attorney mail it. prefer to mail it myself .

email to the address info@

I do not have a status field in my Screen shot. The Screen shot was fwded to me my by my attorney and i see that she recieved it from
H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

I see many of the posts talking abt status in the screen shot, why does not my screen shot have it. Is it a different mail id than H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US that i need to mail to get the screen shot with Status ? If so , please let me know which address i need to mail. Also can i send the email myself or shd have my employer/attorney mail it. prefer to mail it myself .

email to the address info@PHI.DFLC.US and the pbec will give you one reply

Labor Certified

Guys wanted to share the good news

AT LASSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT

my labor is showing as certified in the online system

PD oct 2002,
case no 04307-XXXXX

labor certified

my labor certified today

pd oct 02

can someone please refer me to next level thread i 140
california service center

do you know how long does it take to get i 140 approved
these days

I am have been a silent reader for long time. And as of today my labor is showing certified on line. Thanks for all the advise and good luck.
My details are

EB2/AL /RIR , PBEC
PD : 01/28/04
45 Letter Recieved : Dec 16, 2005
45 Letter Response sent:Same day
Case No : 05013-22####
Online Status CERTIFIED

05153-5* PD Nov 13, 03 . there were lot of cases filed from my company. Some how, i was the last to Receive 45 day letter, and then NOF and finally certified. Few of my friends, got their approvals long long ago..

For you, they have not started working on your case. Soon, these fields would be filled up. Send mail to Info after 10 days, you may see these fields filled in.

Hi thyramax

What is your Case No?

My case No. P-05143-32xxx & my PD is 23Rd Oct 2003.
My case is closed once & reopend & now it is still in Data Review.
Lost week i sent email from company email ,i got email back from PBEC
all field Except Occupation title,Occupation Code & Prevailing Wage is empty.

Thanks
Oct 2003 NJ

my labor certified today

pd oct 02

can someone please refer me to next level thread i 140
california service center

do you know how long does it take to get i 140 approved
these days

Please read this post. FYI - all the I-140 applications should be filed with NSC (and not CSC). The cases will be shared between NSC and TSC.

Hey guys,

I checked the DOL website and looks like my case got certified yesterday. I hope they send the official letter soon.

I really appreciate the support and help from this thread, special thanks to guys like Mdwatch, labordrags, sbdol, PBECIsKillingMe, manwithnoname, tanveer.

Best wishes for the remaining folks hope the ordeal will be over soon.

Kopguy

Hi gc_craving

My case in RIR.
They closed in error in the month of March April 2006 & reopened after my lawer sent proof of Paper work sent to them.
Still in Data Review since May 2006.
I am in the same boat as you.
My case was mistakenly withdrawn by PBEC and reinstated, and in Data Review since 11/2006.

hope we dont get processed last :(

I just found that my case got denied. The attoney never received NOF or denial letter. My application is PD 2003, NY EB3 RIR. I would greatly appreciate if someone had similar experience could please shed some lights on how they handled their cases. It's very frustrating since both the employer and the attoney could say/do nothing but wait. I have to believe there's a better way than "waiting". Please help. Thanks very much in advance

Certified

Hi everyone,
My case has been changed to certified online two days ago, I haven't got any paperwork yet. Here is my detail:

EB3/FL/RIR , PBEC
45 Letter Recieved : March 1, 2005
45 Letter Response sent:March 7,2005
NOF: January 23, 2007
Submitted additional material: Feb 13, 2007
Case No : P-05012-2****
Online Status: Certified on March 9

Thank you all for your support and information. Best wishes for all of you.

Hi Guys,

I watch very closely these forum regular for more than a year but these is the first time I am posting my message.
I file my GC in Sept' 2004 from Atlanta GA in EB3 - RIR and I check my status online everyday but it's InProcess. If any one
file there case from Atlanta GA and has not been approve from Sept. please let me know as I see some Cases which has been file
from VA, RI and DC in Jan'2005 and Feb'2005 has been approve. But my case is older than these cases.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
iaclarify

Hi everyone,
My case has been changed to certified online two days ago, I haven't got any paperwork yet. Here is my detail:

EB3/FL/RIR , PBEC
45 Letter Recieved : March 1, 2005
45 Letter Response sent:March 7,2005
NOF: January 23, 2007
Submitted additional material: Feb 13, 2007
Case No : P-05012-2****
Online Status: Certified on March 9

Thank you all for your support and information. Best wishes for all of you.
JYW2004

Hi:

Do you mind sharing a few moer digits of your case No. My case number is from the same day, and I check constantly only 5 cases above and below mine. I would love to know how far from mine yours was.

Just in case, my Number is in this 100 cases block: P-05012-227**

Thanks
rch90