Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thank you.

Thanks to agron, gcwhenever, ssp123, Waitingfor4+yrs.

To gcwhenever: I will try to send the email. And everybody is more welcomed to do so.

To Waitingfor4+yrs: I will also try to do it. And everybody is also welcomed to do so. I don't want to hold any copyright for this poem. Everybody is free to publish it with/without editing it. I just want more people know.

NOF Received

I'm in a similar situation. After almost 4 years I found out yesterday from my attonery that I received NOF. Please see attached PDF

FINDING: Unduly Restricitve Job Requirements-Requirements Exceed SVP

Job Title: Programmer
Exp reqd: Masters Degree + 1 yr Exp.

I personally want to reappeal and stay in EB2, rather than reducing the job requirements and going into EB3.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sumanthj@hotmail.com
ETA#: P-05186-XXXXX
EB2 RIR New York
Priority Date : Mar 12th 2003
45 day letter issued by DOL: Jan 17th, 2006
45 day letter received & replied on: Jan 24th 2006
Currently on 6th year H1B
NOF response due date: Jan 16th, 2007

kopguy said:
Hi Gurus,

After three+ years of wait I got a NOF :mad: . I learnt from my lawyer that my case could be denied because the wage offer is below the prevailing wage as assessed by PBEC official.

They have provided two options -

1. Increase the salary to that indicated by the PBEC official and offer to advertise the job opportunity.

2. Submit alternative wage data.

My lawyer says this type of NOF can generally be rebutted.

Any pertinent feedback will be highly appreciated.

Letter is signed by Barbara Shelly.

CA-EB3 RIR
PD :9th Sept 2003
State approval Sept 2004
SF-DOL to Back Log center on Jan 21 2005.
ETA Case No - P-04302-xxxxx

waiting for lc

waiting for LC. people who filed after my husband in his office got recruitment instructions(who filed june and july 2003). only difference between them and my husband is they all r EB3 NON-RIR and ours is EB2 NON-RIR. i donno what is going on.if anyone in this priority date and didn't get recruitment instruction please let us know.
thanks

MA,EB2,non-RIR
PRIORITY DATE FEB 2003
45 DAYS LETTER RECEIVED AND REPLIED LONG BACK

It is not in order at all. I hv a collegue with MA-EB3-FEB-03 and he has not recd any recruitment instruction yet.

cutie said:
waiting for LC. people who filed after my husband in his office got recruitment instructions(who filed june and july 2003). only difference between them and my husband is they all r EB3 NON-RIR and ours is EB2 NON-RIR. i donno what is going on.if anyone in this priority date and didn't get recruitment instruction please let us know.
thanks

MA,EB2,non-RIR
PRIORITY DATE FEB 2003
45 DAYS LETTER RECEIVED AND REPLIED LONG BACK

Thats awesome WantGCFast!

wantGCfast said:
guys - today the magic words appeared on my screen - just like i predicted - my status shows certified - :D :D :D

here are my details

EB3, RIR, CT, Priority date : Nov 10'th, 2004
Never made it to regional,
45 day letter received and replied

best of luck everyone, keep the faith...

Appreciate it if u can you post your case number (last 4 digits blanked out of course) ad when u rcvd the 45DL?

my spouse has a dec 2004 app waiting in line filed from CT too!

If it's non-rir, there is no comparison. It's way slow.

BarneySha said:
Appreciate it if u can you post your case number (last 4 digits blanked out of course) ad when u rcvd the 45DL?

my spouse has a dec 2004 app waiting in line filed from CT too!

Thanks all

sjl said:
If it's non-rir, there is no comparison. It's way slow.
Silent reader for long time and online shows certified .

Jan 12th.

Pd 2004 -dec-6
45 day received on sep30th -2005
EB2 - RIR
8th year...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug03 said:
GCCAUS -
Congratulations!! Its nice to see a CA approval after a long time.

Hi Aug 03,

I just heard another assoiciate's labor also got certified. I guess his PD is Mar 03.

Good Luck to you !!!

a_yas said:
Silent reader for long time and online shows certified .

Jan 12th.

Pd 2004 -dec-6
45 day received on sep30th -2005
EB2 - RIR
8th year...

Ummmmmm.. Congratulations!!!

What a unfair by PBEC, 12-6-2004 getting approved, 2001, 2002 people are still waiting...... :(

ragini_nj said:

What a unfair by PBEC, 12-6-2004 getting approved, 2001, 2002 people are still waiting...... :(

I agree with you ..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
By the way your's ETA has the same numbers as mine except probably last 3 digits.

I am new here. I am wondering how did you guys check online for LC status? Is there a website?

I tried to look at previous posts to find the information; but this thread is so popular: 1326 pages! I had to turn two pages a time. After an hour, I only viewed to Page 156!

I can feel the PAIN & ANGER...

ragini_nj said:

While congratulating all those whose cases are getting certified, I've stopped believing in many virtues I grew up with. The injustice to 2001 & 2002 pending cases is unexplainable.

Do WE have any way out here? My efforts in having my employer and attorney write to PBEC did not yield any result except for the standard letter that the case is in process and they do not provide any further detail on individual cases. My own telephonic conversation with PBEC had the same outcome.

Is there any collective way to impress on PBEC about the long overdue cases?

sunskiran said:
While congratulating all those whose cases are getting certified, I've stopped believing in many virtues I grew up with. The injustice to 2001 & 2002 pending cases is unexplainable.

Do WE have any way out here? My efforts in having my employer and attorney write to PBEC did not yield any result except for the standard letter that the case is in process and they do not provide any further detail on individual cases. My own telephonic conversation with PBEC had the same outcome.

Is there any collective way to impress on PBEC about the long overdue cases?

I don't think so.... except praying to god and doing pooja's.
There is no words to say on these PBEC b....s

"Hey god tell these PBEC workers to clear all 2001, 2002 cases in 2 months and other wise scare them to send to hell" ;)

Online certified

this morning my online status changed to certified!! no details about the certified documents yet ... necessary details are in my signature

manwithnoname said:
this morning my online status changed to certified!! no details about the certified documents yet ... necessary details are in my signature
---
Congrats buddy, welcome to the next stage.