Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

snowshoe said:
My labor application (EB2/RIR/MD/Jul 2003) was recently approved, online status also shows up as certified. I haven't yet seen the approval letter hence don't know exact approval date (but I was informed by my HR that they have received the letter).

This forum has been my go to place for all PBEC info and would like to thank all who make this forum so great. I wish best of luck to all others waiting for apps to be processed by PBEC.

What are first 5 digits of your case number. Mine is 08/2003 MD received my 45 day letter in jan.

Case closed

Daan,
I am on the same boat as yours. I had the same feeling. My lawyer told me that there are many cases same as ours at her company.

Good luck to all of us.

Daann said:
:mad: My attorney just now send me a letter that my case closed in May, 2005, will not be reopened. He never received a closing letter or a 45 day letter so he responded to the Labor dept again and is waiting for an answer, but as of this time we are not even sure if they will consider it. I am totally crashed, can't believe it after all this years of waiting and hoping. I don't know what am I going to do and what else can I do, I am DONE emotionally and phisically I have no idea if I can start all over again, just lost 6 years of my life in WAITING.
Please tell me what to do and what to expect. If someone can help me with any info I will appreciate it!!

PD: 04/2001
45 day letter: 03/2005, but never received :mad:

sonu_Aug_2002 said:
My guess is all the cases that requires experience are skipped. A clean case is the one that does not require any experience but just Bachelor or Masters degree. We can do a poll for all the cases that were skipped in 2001 and 2002 and find out how many of them required experience and are skipped.

Thanks

My case did not require any experience and was RIR, EB3, with PD Nov 2001 - still "in process"...Assigned to an analyst in Feb 06.

2001 still waiting? You need make some move, man.

We cannot let PBEC abuse us forever.

CrabCake said:
My case did not require any experience and was RIR, EB3, with PD Nov 2001 - still "in process"...Assigned to an analyst in Feb 06.

saihelp said:
I am following this forum since a long time but never posted any query on it

My case of oct 2003 from New York.

I was thinking that it is long time to go for my LC to get approved.

But i can see that the processing as fasten a little bit and now new york cases of 2003 are getting approved.

I never had a screen shot for my case

I would really appreciate if somebody can guide me how to get the screen shot of my case

Thanks a lot

Your help is really appreciated.

You have to send an email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US, with your case details, requesting for 7th yr extension.
Moreover, if you have the case number, you can check your status online.

Ok i get it now. No mine does show any of those. I just says "IN PROCESS". and occupation code and title are also filled.
I think some people contacted the 202 number and got to know whenther it is assigned to analyst etc. I dont remember that number but it is available on this forum at a lot of places. Just look through.

shridharp said:
Interim states like
- Assigned to analyst
- Occupation Title and Code (specified or blank)
etc..

And what is this 202 number? Can I call on this number or my Lawyer has to call to request status?

Online status check

Hi friends,
Can anyone send me the online status check link....
Mine was files in two places......one in CA in 2002 and again in Dec 2003 in NC. I got my 7th yr extension too... :confused:
Recieved 45 days letter and responded to Philly center.
Appreciate your help...
Thanks,
Thanigai.

http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm

Thanigai said:
Hi friends,
Can anyone send me the online status check link....
Mine was files in two places......one in CA in 2002 and again in Dec 2003 in NC. I got my 7th yr extension too... :confused:
Recieved 45 days letter and responded to Philly center.
Appreciate your help...
Thanks,
Thanigai.

This is posted many times earlier >
http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm

Take some action

Daann said:
:mad: My attorney just now send me a letter that my case closed in May, 2005, will not be reopened. He never received a closing letter or a 45 day letter so he responded to the Labor dept again and is waiting for an answer, but as of this time we are not even sure if they will consider it. I am totally crashed, can't believe it after all this years of waiting and hoping. I don't know what am I going to do and what else can I do, I am DONE emotionally and phisically I have no idea if I can start all over again, just lost 6 years of my life in WAITING.
Please tell me what to do and what to expect. If someone can help me with any info I will appreciate it!!

PD: 04/2001
45 day letter: 03/2005, but never received :mad:

Guys -
I would say take some proactive action on these closed cases. There are many cases that PBEC had messed up and closed. I had my case that was closed, I got it re-opened and now is certified fortunately (although I have not received the black and white letter in mail yet). I guess I'm riding some luck here too.
Here are some steps I would suggesstttt -
1) Draft a nice letter highlighting your case #, PD, State, etc etc. Send that letter atleast **2-3** times a WEEK. I would put my PD in bold, big font/letters if my PD is one of the older yrs (like 2001, 2002, etc etc). I may suggesstt to send this letter in a RED or Yellow envelop to grab their attention. Keep your letter short not more than 1/2 page. Will be better if its bulleted - do not write an essay there.
2) Send email to the email address that they had given on the FAQ's released on 7/11 (for cases that were closed).
3) Its a hit or miss ... play the numbers rule. Atleast someone will read your one of your correspondence (letter or mail) and do some action at some point.
4) DO **NOT** rely on your attorney or your company HR - this could be one of the most costlist mistakes you can ever make in this late stage. If you have your case information to draft a letter, do it personally. Attorney's, HR do not give a tiny rat's ass to your case - they have no personal interest in your case irrespective of how much they sympathize with your situation. Sorry excuse my French.

I'll tell you right now that the PBEC is still NOT coordinated their processes. Here's Why - After I saw online that my case was "certified", my HR emailed me that evening that they received another "case closed" letter from PBEC - basically telling us to make another request to reOpen my case. And by this time we had responded atleast 5 times previously via various channels.
So utterly confused; I called the 202# and (re)confirmed that my case is *really* certified (and "reopened" previously before certification). It turns out that - the 202# guy told me that the case was reOpened in late August and then certified couple of days back. So, I have a firm belief that the cases are being reOpened and then processed (depending on your PD). It just so happened that my PD was in the range of processing dates, so they reOpened and Certified the case back-to-back.

You have to make a noise to get thru these bureaucracy. Letters/EMails/PhoneCalls are your best option at this point. Remember, you are really on thin ice at this point. Supply plenty of prior information that you had previously requested to re-open your case. Supply some photo copies of documents to make it look legit.
*** Even if you have not received anything from them previously (like case closed letter and you are only hearing about it now)*** - write in your correspondence to them that you requested previously requested to reOpen the case (on such and such date). I know this step can be a a big BS - but hey - you gotta play BS here, since they are giving you BS and tossing your life like this all over the place. Give it to them - put the ball in their court to reopen your case.

Its not that hard - draft a template for your nice letter and email. Keep mailing them letters every week by just *changing* the date on your letter until they really reOpen your case. Do it now. Fortunately, you've got the online tool now to check your case status.

Remember, take no relent; persist till you succeeddd ... Hope that helps ! Good luck and let us know what happens...

Status check

Appreciate your help. Thanks. I see my case in Process status.
Hoping I see some good news soon.....
Thanks,
Thanigai
EB3 NonRIR filed Dec 2003
received 45days letter on 27 may 2006.
Replied on 31 may 2006.
Status in Process

check online, It is still "in process" and sent a email to 7 year address, Occupation Title and Occupation Code are still empty. :mad:

Did anyone notice the visa numbers

What the f***. For eb2, it went back 6 months.

Is anyone not even noticing that??? even if the labor is approved we are going to wait another year to file the friggin 485!!!!

man, i am so mad right now!!!! get me a patiala peg shot of tequilla someone.

code4food said:

Is anyone not even noticing that??? even if the labor is approved we are going to wait another year to file the friggin 485!!!!

Wait one year!!!! You are toooooooo optimistic. I think the priority date will move not more than 3 months in one year for Eb2-India.

amitga said:
Wait one year!!!! You are toooooooo optimistic. I think the priority date will move not more than 3 months in one year for Eb2-India.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh &^%&^$^%$^#^%&(*^^%&$^%$%^

(nonsensical online screaming)

What i dont get is China is Mar05. Isnt china demand for EB2 close to india EB2 demand. I thought China EB2 would be leading indicator if India Eb2. Any dieas?

amitga said:

code4food said:

I was wondering about that too ... Does anyone have the approximate # for how many visas they allot for GC (for India) in a calendar year. I just want to see how the labor approvals from BEC's are going to impact the visa movement for 485's. Thanks.

I see my case status as "In process". I wonder how long it's gonna stay there. :mad:

SWA :Alabama
SWA Date(PD) :20-May-04
Type :EB2-RIR
Transferred from :Alabama SWA
DOL RD :NO TRANSFER, never made it
45 DL Received: 5/2/06 Replied: 5/8/06
ETA# P-05165-66XXX

What should I do?

dreamer123 said:
We cannot let PBEC abuse us forever.
Thank you...
I'm losing hope...What should I do? I have contacted the 202#, the PBEC, bugged the company and the lawyer, they followed up with PBEC, senator, etc. All I get is "keep waiting, your case is in process"....All the fields in the screen shots have been filled out since last year; my case didn't require employement; it was approved at the state level; I got and sent back the 45 day letter; it was and RIR case; my co-worker with identical case and same date got her approval...And mine is still "assigned to an analyst" and not even in "final review" for 7 months now...Any ideas?

Let's give Sahil2002 a long standing round of applaud.

These suggestions are practical and powerful.

Sahil2002 said:
Guys -
I would say take some proactive action on these closed cases. There are many cases that PBEC had messed up and closed. I had my case that was closed, I got it re-opened and now is certified fortunately (although I have not received the black and white letter in mail yet). I guess I'm riding some luck here too.
Here are some steps I would suggesstttt -
1) Draft a nice letter highlighting your case #, PD, State, etc etc. Send that letter atleast **2-3** times a WEEK. I would put my PD in bold, big font/letters if my PD is one of the older yrs (like 2001, 2002, etc etc). I may suggesstt to send this letter in a RED or Yellow envelop to grab their attention. Keep your letter short not more than 1/2 page. Will be better if its bulleted - do not write an essay there.
2) Send email to the email address that they had given on the FAQ's released on 7/11 (for cases that were closed).
3) Its a hit or miss ... play the numbers rule. Atleast someone will read your one of your correspondence (letter or mail) and do some action at some point.
4) DO **NOT** rely on your attorney or your company HR - this could be one of the most costlist mistakes you can ever make in this late stage. If you have your case information to draft a letter, do it personally. Attorney's, HR do not give a tiny rat's ass to your case - they have no personal interest in your case irrespective of how much they sympathize with your situation. Sorry excuse my French.

I'll tell you right now that the PBEC is still NOT coordinated their processes. Here's Why - After I saw online that my case was "certified", my HR emailed me that evening that they received another "case closed" letter from PBEC - basically telling us to make another request to reOpen my case. And by this time we had responded atleast 5 times previously via various channels.
So utterly confused; I called the 202# and (re)confirmed that my case is *really* certified (and "reopened" previously before certification). It turns out that - the 202# guy told me that the case was reOpened in late August and then certified couple of days back. So, I have a firm belief that the cases are being reOpened and then processed (depending on your PD). It just so happened that my PD was in the range of processing dates, so they reOpened and Certified the case back-to-back.

You have to make a noise to get thru these bureaucracy. Letters/EMails/PhoneCalls are your best option at this point. Remember, you are really on thin ice at this point. Supply plenty of prior information that you had previously requested to re-open your case. Supply some photo copies of documents to make it look legit.
*** Even if you have not received anything from them previously (like case closed letter and you are only hearing about it now)*** - write in your correspondence to them that you requested previously requested to reOpen the case (on such and such date). I know this step can be a a big BS - but hey - you gotta play BS here, since they are giving you BS and tossing your life like this all over the place. Give it to them - put the ball in their court to reopen your case.

Its not that hard - draft a template for your nice letter and email. Keep mailing them letters every week by just *changing* the date on your letter until they really reOpen your case. Do it now. Fortunately, you've got the online tool now to check your case status.

Remember, take no relent; persist till you succeeddd ... Hope that helps ! Good luck and let us know what happens...