Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Is it possible????

Is it possible Company B can transfer labor which was field by Company A????
Please let me know, how if you know....

Thanks

StressTestInUSA said:
all suffering in this labor mess..

I tried in my certified case number yesterday around 4.30-5 EST..it showed certified, but now it says 'data review'..

The IT dept of the backlog centers have no clue how 'hot' their new website is..!! It just cant handle all the queries including the ones ceritified will also try out to see if it is correct..

btw...which one is a better ranking...'data review' or 'in process'..??

I was wondering the same. Mine needs experience. When I checked 10 nos. before and after my ETA#, one is in process. Rest of them either certified or no. not in the system. Two cases were denied. Scary picture.

See the FAQ for Status check

murthy_d,

The FAQ below for Online status check states that all the cases that start with a T have been converted to a P or D, substitute T with P or D depending on the BEC that applies to you.

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/backlog_faqs_09-11-06_pds.pdf

murthy_d said:
Dudes,

Currently the tracking URL, can track only if the case number starts with P or D. What about cases starting with T? Does anyone has idea? Is there any difference between case numbers starting with D, P and T?

Thanks in advance.
Murthy. :confused:

Desi Unlucky said:
murthy_d,

The FAQ below for Online status check states that all the cases that start with a T have been converted to a P or D, substitute T with P or D depending on the BEC that applies to you.

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/backlog_faqs_09-11-06_pds.pdf

that ain't work, dol just put that in their faq so that we once again feel like their effort is being calculated in a positive way, but c'omon, doing the online check they think they made a progress??? I would say it could have been done a long time ago, the same way when we file taxes, it gets uploaded in their system within weeks, think about more than 200 million filing a tax, and they feel proud of making 200 thousand people happy??? it is same as using pacifier to to pacify the infant so that it won't seek more for a while.

Same situation as mine. Most of cases around my ETA# have been certified.

gcatlast said:
I was wondering the same. Mine needs experience. When I checked 10 nos. before and after my ETA#, one is in process. Rest of them either certified or no. not in the system. Two cases were denied. Scary picture.

Re: NOF Issued

My case also shows "In Process" (march 2003) and I had my manager call up the 202 person and the person informed that they had recommended a NOF to my case and hence it is "In Process" . He did not have any more information about when they would actually issue the NOF notice for the case to move foward .

GCVS03 said:

Thanks

not possible..

the labor belongs to company A..we cant transfer it to company B..only after filing 485 and working for 6 months with company A you are a little free bird..

alex10dc said:
My PD is 9/2002 while PDEC is processing 8/2003 cases !!!. I was very angry. I went to the congressman Tom Davis' office today and given them all my information. They told me they will check it. It is ridiculous. What is FIFO ? If there is anything wrong with my case, they can just inform us, why hold my case so long?

Alex10dc, I have the same question!!!! My case is Nov. 2001....are they ever planning to get to it? Or should people with PD's prior to June 2003 forget about it...

GCVS03 said:

Thanks

If Company B will buy Company A then it is possible. I do not see problems then.

Oct Visa Bulletin is Out

For the EB categories

EB All CHINA INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES

1st C C C C C
2nd C 01APR05 15JUN02 C C
3rd 01MAY02 01MAY02 22APR01 01MAY01 01MAY02

Oct Bulletin EB categories

EB1 is CURRENT for all categories (same as in Sept)

EB2 INDIA - 15 Jun 02 (Unavailable in Sept)
CHINA - 01 Apr 05 (01 Mar 05 in Sept)
ROW - CURRENT (same as in Sept)

EB3 INDIA - 22 Apr 01 (15 Apr 01 in Sept)
CHINA - 01 May 02 (01 Mar 02 in Sept)
Mexico- 01 May 01 (22 Apr 01 in Sept) Surprise!! crossed the Apr 30 barrier
ROW - 01 May 02 (01 Mar 02 in Sept)

Last edited by a moderator:
Things are so far so good.

Got my I140 cleared (in 2 weeks) as well as my 7th yr ext approved( 3 months), including the time i was out of country, so i kind of got 1.5 yrs ext. See the dates in my signature. Now will have to wait for PD to become current which is going to be a long wait.

I know this is not the right thread, but this is where i have been visiting for past 2 yrs or so, though i am a silent reader, and i wanted to share my happiness with you guys.

PBEC seems to have picked up pace now. I hope they clear the older cases of 01/02 sooner, as those buddies have been really waiting for long.

Certified documents - Labor

How long it takes to get the certified documents regarding the Labor Certification? My labor was certified yesterday.

Thanks in advance.
:)

Hi,

Please do let us know ur priority date.

Thanks

H1B-GC-NY said:
How long it takes to get the certified documents regarding the Labor Certification? My labor was certified yesterday.

Thanks in advance.
:)

Virat said:
Got my I140 cleared (in 2 weeks) as well as my 7th yr ext approved( 3 months), including the time i was out of country, so i kind of got 1.5 yrs ext. See the dates in my signature. Now will have to wait for PD to become current which is going to be a long wait.

I know this is not the right thread, but this is where i have been visiting for past 2 yrs or so, though i am a silent reader, and i wanted to share my happiness with you guys.

PBEC seems to have picked up pace now. I hope they clear the older cases of 01/02 sooner, as those buddies have been really waiting for long.

Hi Virat,

Did you go from premium processing of I-140 or regular ?

thanks,