Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

TR vs RIR

So I have been seeing lots of RIRs getting certified, but do we know if any TRs have made it through? Is it the PBEC to clear RIR before even looking sideways at TRs? Or are they working on both concurrently?

GChelp123 said:
One of my colleagues got his labor approved a week ago; details are

FL RIR EB3 (made to Atlanta Region)
PD Sep 2003

I hope to hear good news for my self :rolleyes: (see details in my signature). The online status indicated "In process" when I search my case #.

Thanks,

GChelp123,
I like what you have reported here. Till this time, it seemed like PBEC was processing June/July'03 cases. Since I also have a Sept'03 PD (Sept11'03 to be specific) - this confirms me that PBEC finally moved to Sept'03 cases. I hope there are other people who will report "Certified" messages from late Aug and Sept. I'm still in a roll-coaster of emotions; I had my case closed, yesterday I saw "In-Process" and then today "Certified".

Trust me - with this pace, your approval for Nov'03 is not too far. Good Luck ...

In-Process

My LC Case Status shows 'In-Process'

Case Details:
ETA# P-05013-#####
SWA - TN
Type: EB2/RIR
PD: FEB'2004
Made it to Regional.

Case Status change after two years

I checked my status online, yesterday, it was "Data Review". Today it changed to "In Process". Can we assume that the snail is walking now.

State: CA
Case Number: P-04307-32XXX
PD: 07/30/2002
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
45 days letter: received and replied on March 13 2005

Got reply from Info@PHI.DFLC.US

"The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst."

:confused: Is it a standard message? or how far is "awaiting further review" from APPROVED.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
RaoDulla said:
I checked my status online, yesterday, it was "Data Review". Today it changed to "In Process". Can we assume that the snail is walking now.

State: CA
Case Number: P-04307-32XXX
PD: 07/30/2002
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
45 days letter: received and replied on March 13 2005

which one is better? Date review or in process?

Case Closed

Checked the website yesterday: Case Closed
Lawyer requested for a snapshot from PBEC: Case active
Lawyer called PBEC today: Case Closed
Lawyer sent the request to reopen today via email.

Is there anyone else in the same boat as I am? I have been waiting for a labor for over 3.5 yrs & now this happened.
45-Day Letter Received - 02/24/2005
45-Day Letter Replied - 03/04/2005
Case Number: P-05012-xxxxx
Reopening Email Sent - 09/12/2006

Last edited by a moderator:
BombaySeUS said:

Is there anyone else in the same boat as I am? I have been waiting for a labor for over 3.5 yrs & now this happened.

Hi
Which site u checked.I checked that testlabour it says my case closed.Today another site says in process.So can u plz let me know which site u checked

Sunny26

Certified Labor

Folks,

My case also shows a "Certified" status today. It was showing a "In-Process" Status yesterday !

PD - July'2003, EB3-RIR
RD - Dec'2004 Atlanta
State - FL
45-Day Letter Received - 03/28/2005
45-Day Letter Replied - 04/03/2005
Case Status: 'In-Process' on 09/11/2006
Case Status: "Certified" on 09/12/2006

:D

Obviously, PBEC couldn't care less.

BombaySeUS said:

Same Here.
My lawyer told me to wait for some days.
I have already lost my patience.
So many years and so many frustrations.

RIR EB3 NY
PD: 10/2002
45 Days Letter: Never Received
Status Check: Closed

PERM EB2 NY
PD: Denied By Mistake. (What the lawyer said)
PD Second: 9/2006

BombaySeUS said:

Non Rir Cases

EcosseLad said:
So I have been seeing lots of RIRs getting certified, but do we know if any TRs have made it through? Is it the PBEC to clear RIR before even looking sideways at TRs? Or are they working on both concurrently?

It appears that they are processing the easy RIR cases only :confused: . According to my sources, there are thousands TR cases 2001/02/03 waiting for any action. In the NON-RIR Forum someone posted that his/hers "liar" received NonRIR instruction for some pre April 30th, 2001 cases. Stay tuned......For a much longer time! :mad:

This is good news !!!

Sahil2002,

Really great news !!! I have been closing monitoring the thread to see if there are any approvals beyond July 2003, yours is the first one i have seen. Hope i'll see others posting their's soon to confirm that they really moved beyond July 2003 and yours is not an odd ball.

PD - FEB 05
VA/EB2/RIR

Sahil2002 said:
GChelp123,
I like what you have reported here. Till this time, it seemed like PBEC was processing June/July'03 cases. Since I also have a Sept'03 PD (Sept11'03 to be specific) - this confirms me that PBEC finally moved to Sept'03 cases. I hope there are other people who will report "Certified" messages from late Aug and Sept. I'm still in a roll-coaster of emotions; I had my case closed, yesterday I saw "In-Process" and then today "Certified".

Trust me - with this pace, your approval for Nov'03 is not too far. Good Luck ...

Online Status - CERTIFIED

Hi All

In continuation with my previous mail (yesturday)...I would like to share the good news from my End. I chekced the online status on 9/11/06 which says CERTIFIED.

This forum is superb and helped me a lot during this tough time.
Though everybody contributed a lot through their postings...I personally would like to say Thank You to few persons who replied to my PM's patiently

gp111
StressTestInUS
MDWatch

Guys..I appreciate your help.Please see my updated signature.
I again checked this evening after the status site went down all day today till late afternoon. The status is CERTIFIED.

I will keep you guys posted once I receive my approval notice from attorney's office.

Good luck to all

One of my colleagues whose priority date is same as mine got CERTIFIED from the online status check. So I honestly believe they must have started looking Sept 2003 cases too. Hope I get to see the good news soon.

Good luck to everybody !!

Desi Unlucky said:
Sahil2002,

Really great news !!! I have been closing monitoring the thread to see if there are any approvals beyond July 2003, yours is the first one i have seen. Hope i'll see others posting their's soon to confirm that they really moved beyond July 2003 and yours is not an odd ball.

PD - FEB 05
VA/EB2/RIR

when will be my turn?

My PD is 9/2002 while PDEC is processing 8/2003 cases !!!. I was very angry. I went to the congressman Tom Davis' office today and given them all my information. They told me they will check it. It is ridiculous. What is FIFO ? If there is anything wrong with my case, they can just inform us, why hold my case so long?

GC_from_NJ said:
One of my colleagues whose priority date is same as mine got CERTIFIED from the online status check. So I honestly believe they must have started looking Sept 2003 cases too. Hope I get to see the good news soon.

Good luck to everybody !!

Case numbers starting with T.

Dudes,

Currently the tracking URL, can track only if the case number starts with P or D. What about cases starting with T? Does anyone has idea? Is there any difference between case numbers starting with D, P and T?

Thanks in advance.
Murthy. :confused: