Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I have received an email from info while trying to get my status online

CarolVA said:
Now the page is completely down, disconnected, maybe that means they are uploading the Db (I hope)

The subject case P-05173-XXXXX has been received by .................bla bla

inventor said:
Yesterday it showing "In Process" for my case.

Filed May 2002, NY SWA
45 Day letter responded May 2006

Hi inventor,
Its the same for me.
Your details match with mine.

NY-RIR/EB3
May 2002
45D - Dec, 05
Assign to Analyst - Jan 06.

In process since then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the approval!

Yesterday when i checked the status of my case, it showed "CERTIFIED". In the evening i got an email from my lawyer stating that they received the approval. I couldn't find out the exact date of approval.

My lawyer has asked me whether to proceed "Adjustment of Status in the U.S. OR Consular Processing. Although in some cases consular processing may be processed more rapidly, this process entails some risks and will affect our ability to file a concurrent I-140/I-485 application without significant delay in the future should a change in course become necessary."

Gurus, please tell me which way is better to proceed.

Thanks in advance.

Also i have one more question: While filing I-140, is it possible to file under EB2 category?

ETA Case Number: P-04301-XXXXX
Case Type: EB3/RIR - CA
PD: 07/24/2003
RD:07/13/2004
45DL Received: 03/17/2005
45DL Replied: 03/23/2005

CarolVA said:
Now the page is completely down, disconnected, maybe that means they are uploading the Db (I hope)

No, I think it got overloaded with the number of queries. Their servers could not take the load...lol... :D :D :D

Online Staus Update

I just checked my online status and it is showing "In Process".

My Case details:
ETA # P-05164-XXXXX
EB2/RIR/FL
PD: 23 August, 2004
RD: Never Made it!
45-day Letter Received: 15 March, 2006
45-day Letter Replied: 23 March, 2006
Case Status: In Process

It seems to be intermitent. I kept trying for 2 hours and kept getting the error but now I get the Status "IN PROCESS" for 1 out of 3 or 4 tries.

checked status last night - case certified

checked my case status on the new link last night - case certified
checked against the testlabor site last week - case in progress

GCMD0203 said:
It seems to be intermitent. I kept trying for 2 hours and kept getting the error but now I get the Status "IN PROCESS" for 1 out of 3 or 4 tries.

Test site is working fine. I can't get to the live site. Trying since morning.

My Case Also Shows "Certified" Status Today

Folks,
Not sure if I should rejoice .... my case also shows a "Certified" status today. It was showing a "In-Process" Status yesterday !

I'm too puzzlleedd ??

rejoice!

Sahil2002 said:
Folks,
Not sure if I should rejoice .... my case also shows a "Certified" status today. It was showing a "In-Process" Status yesterday !

I'm too puzzlleedd ??

Congratulations buddy!!

Their DB may be late but it seems to be accurate!

Congratulations Vinay!!!

Congratulations! For your case approval. Good luck for the rest of the process.

I wonder when will I get my approval.

Labor approved

My LC approved just got email from my lawyer. However in the dol website showing as IN process. It was approved on 8/21/2006. We got it today.

State: MD
PD: 7/3/2002
45 Day Letter: Nov 2005

The site is back again atleast for right now. My case is showing up as Certified. Checked with the attorney, as usual they have no clue about it. May be there will be a backlog for Certified letters now. U never know. Here are my case details:

ETA# P-05143-3xxxx
SWA: CT
Type: EB3/RIR
PD: July/2003
RD: Never made it to Regional
45 DL Recieved: March 22, 2006
Replied: April 2, 2006
LC Status: Certified as per Website ONLY!

Still "In Process" today and yesterday

:mad: VA, RIR, EB2, PD-7/22/2002, RD-5/2004, 45 Day Letter: 2/8/2005. P-04281-158xx
How many people from VA with 2002 PD are still waiting? What should we DO?!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
FL Labor Approved

One of my colleagues got his labor approved a week ago; details are

FL RIR EB3 (made to Atlanta Region)
PD Sep 2003

I hope to hear good news for my self :rolleyes: (see details in my signature). The online status indicated "In process" when I search my case #.

Thanks,

Who all receives the approval notice?

Is a copy or notification sent to the employer and/or applicant as well about the approval of labor certification?
Is attorney the sole recepient of the notification. I dont have any contacts with the attorney we used when my labor was filed, any suggestions on what to do in that case?
Thanks,
frog