Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Onlinee Status

I'm a longtime diver. This forum helps a lot. Today I checked my online status and it showed "in-process" this morning and "certified" tonight. Is this online status accurate? Hope to get the letter soon.

Wish everyone get out of this nightmare soon.

-------------------------------------
EB2-RIR
State: CA
PD: 8/25/2003
45-Day Letter Replied: 2/22/2005

After more than 3 years, my LC is certified. I checked the online status yesterday and it said certified. So contacted lawyer to confirm and she did confirm the receipt of approval. My details are in the signature.

NJ EB3 RIR May 2003
P-05139-25***

Online Status

I just chekced the online status last night . It shows CERTIFIED.
I need to bug my attorney regarding any receipt of approval notice.

Will keep you guys posted. Once I receive the confirmation I will post another message with my special thanks to all the gurus in this forum

Please see my signature for my case status

An error occurred when you requested this link.We apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem please try again Thank you.

another statistics from the on-line status check data

100 cases from P-05138-22X00 to P-05146-22X99. Most of the ETA around my number have been certified. What happened to my case? So sad! 2002 MD case.....Here is the data:

02 - No number match in database.
02 - Data Review
38 - In Process
34 - Certified
03 - Denied
00 - Appeal
02 - Withdrawn
19 - Closed

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Guys,

I have done a small stat on ETA case #s. I took 100 cases from P-05146-42X00 to P-05146-42X99. Here is the data:

10 - No number match in database.
01 - Data Review
56 - In Process
09 - Certified
00 - Denied
00 - Appeal
07 - Withdrawn
17 - Closed

I am little concerned about ratio of closed vs. certified.

Error message

CarolVA said:
My case # is 05164-63XXX and is showing error.
I would not worry about this, they are probably trying to fix som e "bug". I checked mine yesterday and it was fine, I did it today as well and I got the same error message.
Try it later today and see how it goes.
Good luck,
Kiko99

ln1976 said:
After more than 3 years, my LC is certified. I checked the online status yesterday and it said certified. So contacted lawyer to confirm and she did confirm the receipt of approval. My details are in the signature.

NJ EB3 RIR May 2003
P-05139-25***

Can you get exact date of approval ? Thanks

-MDW

Get out of the hell?

I did on line status check yesterday and found the status changed from "in process" to "certified". However, both of My attorney and HR don't get any official notice yet. Maybe need more time.
By the way, my PD is 7/23/03 from California

I checked my status yesterday and it shows "Certified", No letter from PBEC yet. But I think I still have to wait few months since my PD is sept 2003.

Can you guys that shows certified check it today? I was not in my office yesterday and was not aware it was up until now.