Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I am also in the same boat.

EB2/RIR/Virginia:Oct-21-2002/Phillyec

NJJune52002 said:
Very Strange..

Seems like PBEC generated NOF in March for my case and my friends case. But the employer or lawyer did not received it. Almost 3 months passed .. :(

We came to know about it today after calling them.

Don't know what to do now. I asked HR to send a fax to PBEC.

They said the case is not closed yet it is in FINAL REVIEW

Any Ideas how to proceed ? :confused:

Thanks

NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 5 2002
45 Day Received Nov 3 2005
45 Day Replied Nov 4 2005

Just called DOL (202)6933010 and left a message. What surprised me was that he returned my call! :D But it is sad to learn that there is nothing changed for my case, it is still in RIR queue. :( Does it mean that nobody has touched my case so far? It has to go through Data review, then Final review, and finally Certified?

LaborPainMD said:
Just called DOL (202)6933010 and left a message. What surprised me was that he returned my call! :D But it is sad to learn that there is nothing changed for my case, it is still in RIR queue. :( Does it mean that nobody has touched my case so far? It has to go through Data review, then Final review, and finally Certified?
LaborPainMD,

Did he ask you if you are employer/lawyer or gave the information without asking?

Thanks.

At first, he said that employer filed the application and there was an attorney on file. But he said I have apprently interest in this and told me the status anyway.
If you would call, could you check with him if PBEC is processing cases based on case numbers or something else?

va_aug_2002 said:
LaborPainMD,

Did he ask you if you are employer/lawyer or gave the information without asking?

Thanks.

aycy said:
Please update cases with NOF being approved. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????
HI
I got NOF in Sep 2005 and replied in 2 days no news yet....

EcosseLad said:
Wow I got a screenshot turnaround in less than 1 hour!?
That after my attorney said it would be a waste of time.
The official website is saying 16 months until backlog is cleared. Have any of you established how fast they are going, ie are they clearing 3 months of PDs every month?

Hi,

I heard about this forum through a friend and i am reading posts in this forum for some time. I learned a lot from this forum. Thanks for all of you for posting valuable information.

EcosseLad,
Is there any specific format for the email. I sent an email requesting screenshot for my 7th year extension last week and i did not get any response till now. I sent email from my Yahoo account. Is it the problem?

Please update the tracker with my information (in the signature)

Thanks

Labor Approved

Guys, After about 4 1/2 years, labor is finally approved. Just got a letter at home from backlog center.
Details
PD: 25th Jan 2002
Got case closure letter sometime in Mar 05
Got reopen letter sometime in sep 05 (not sure)
Certified: Jun 15 2006
Thanks for everybody'd support, and for those whose PD's are in early 2002 and late 2001's..just hang on. It can be any day now.

Congratulations! Could you please share your state SWA and case#? Good luck on 140/485!
aribac1 said:
Guys, After about 4 1/2 years, labor is finally approved. Just got a letter at home from backlog center.
Details
PD: 25th Jan 2002
Got case closure letter sometime in Mar 05
Got reopen letter sometime in sep 05 (not sure)
Certified: Jun 15 2006
Thanks for everybody'd support, and for those whose PD's are in early 2002 and late 2001's..just hang on. It can be any day now.

PD : Dec'02 / No "45-day letter" yet

Hi,
First, thanks everyone all the information, I have been getting from this forum. My case has following details:
ETA Case Number: P-04329-xxxxx
Priority Date: 12/18/2002
Processing Type: EB2 / RIR / CA
* NO “45-day letter” yet…. *
If I am reading the trend (?) correctly from PBEC, they have started processing Dec’02 cases (pretty close to mine). Since I haven’t received “45-day letter” from PBEC, I am assuming my case is not in the approval queue. Screen shot we used for my 7th year extension show “Case Receive Date (11/24/2004) & “Data Review” section (just Date Submitted & Signed fields).
How many cases (close to my PD) are there still awaiting 45-day letter?
Is there something I can do about it?
Please advice.
Thx.

Has anybody from PD in 2005 got 45 day letter

Did anybody from PD in Feb 2005 recieved 45 Days letter. I have not recieved it yet. I read in the previous post that June is the dead line for sending all the 45 days letter. Is it posted by DOL anywhere.

Request for Detail from AILA website

Hi,

Can anyone please ask there attorney to give more details by checking out the AILA website - they need to be member of AILA.

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=6747

More Taste of the Annual Conference: How to Reopen BEC Cases Erroneously Closed Based on the 45-Day Letter (6/19/2006)

A process for reopening BEC labor certification cases that were erroneously closed for failure to respond to the 45-day letter is being instituted by Dept. of Labor. This information and more will be covered at the DOL Open Forum at the AILA Annual Conference in San Antonio.

45 days letters on all cases will be send out by JUNE 2006

January 2006 Update on BPCs Posted Feb 03, 2006

The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) received an update on the Backlog Processing Centers (BPCs) from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) in late January 2006. Highlights are included here for the benefit of our MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers.

It is the intent of the DOL still to send the 45-day letters on all cases by June 2006. Data entry of all cases at the BPCs should also be complete by that time, but DOL expressed hope in having this task completed earlier.

I don't think they can finish earlier. They better keep their promise.

RIRLabor2002 said:

January 2006 Update on BPCs Posted Feb 03, 2006

The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) received an update on the Backlog Processing Centers (BPCs) from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) in late January 2006. Highlights are included here for the benefit of our MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers.

It is the intent of the DOL still to send the 45-day letters on all cases by June 2006. Data entry of all cases at the BPCs should also be complete by that time, but DOL expressed hope in having this task completed earlier.

Received 45 day letter

looks like 45 day letter was received in March itself, Just got the info from HR. Pls. update the tracker.

Guess my HR is catching up PBEC fever, they took so long to send an update email... grr

Recieved 45 Day Letter

PD - Feb 2005
Category - RIR/EB2
State - VA
Case #: P-05167-XXXXX
45 Day Letter: March 2006
Response to 45 Day Letter - 03/16/2006
Labor Approval - waiting......

Last edited by a moderator:
45 day letter for feb 2005 PD labor

amitga said:
Did anybody from PD in Feb 2005 recieved 45 Days letter. I have not recieved it yet. I read in the previous post that June is the dead line for sending all the 45 days letter. Is it posted by DOL anywhere.

Yes, I have a feb 2005 PD and I received my 45 day letter in Feb 2006.
VA, RIR

Send It From The Work Email -same With My Friend Yahoo No Response

maine_gc said:
Hi,

I heard about this forum through a friend and i am reading posts in this forum for some time. I learned a lot from this forum. Thanks for all of you for posting valuable information.

EcosseLad,
Is there any specific format for the email. I sent an email requesting screenshot for my 7th year extension last week and i did not get any response till now. I sent email from my Yahoo account. Is it the problem?

Please update the tracker with my information (in the signature)

WORK EMAIL -RESPONSE WITHIN THE HOUR

amitga said:

I got 45 D letter in Sept 2005 and my PD is Feb 2005