Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

LedBy said:
Please send snail mails to DOL, ASAP. Present the facts, request for action. Highlight Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Centre. May some sort of accountability to the tax payers (including us) spring in their minds. May they feel guilty of this system which has hurt thousands of people.

DOL Contacts

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
Washington, DC 20210
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
Washington, DC 20210
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
Washington, DC 20210
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
Washington, DC 20210
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
Washington, DC 20210
(202) 693-6000
Mail....

I think this is a very good idea...

Remember: We all have to send these Mail the same week.... from different parts of the Country. With same subject and content in the Mail. Can someone coordinate this?This is what we need guys some time, some paper and 39 Cents Stamps, law suit will help but Mail to news channel at same time will kick the aaaas

Can we get some address for
- Senators name who are responsible for Labor Dept?
- News Channels

DRAFT to send to DOL... we need a different draft to send to news channels...
Remember all mails have to same day/week.
------------------------------------------

Sir/Madam,

Subject: VICTIMS OF "DOL’s Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Centre"

Please remember the DOL’s Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Centre victims every time you see a immigrant. Please think about our sufferings.

It is not fair that a lot of people who are less qualified than us are getting their Labors approved because their applications were transferred to Dallas Backlog Elimination Center by luck and or because they filed their applications via PERM processing.

We are people who
- Are qualified with a higher degree from US universities
- Pay taxes on time

Sincerely
A victim and his family, waiting for years, for labor certification.

support.gc said:
DRAFT to send to DOL... we need a different draft to send to news channels...
Remember all mails have to same day/week.
------------------------------------------

Sir/Madam,

Subject: VICTIMS OF "DOL’s Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Centre"

Please remember the DOL’s Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Centre victims every time you see a immigrant. Please think about our sufferings.

It is not fair that a lot of people who are less qualified than us are getting their Labors approved because their applications were transferred to Dallas Backlog Elimination Center by luck and or because they filed their applications via PERM processing.

We are people who
- Are qualified with a higher degree from US universities
- Pay taxes on time

Sincerely
A victim and his family, waiting for years, for labor certification.

Hi

Not all who are waiting here are Qualified with Higher Degree as you proposed in the Draft. This needs to change suitably I think

Guru's propose a New Draft

Jackiechan said:
Hi

Not all who are waiting here are Qualified with Higher Degree as you proposed in the Draft. This needs to change suitably I think

Guru's propose a New Draft
Guys, Please do not include any reference to compare the two centers by saying things like "less qualified", "immigrants" etc. It looks un-professional and laugable.

I would suggest, a plain and simple letter like this here.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at BECs

I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at the two BECs, most notably the Philadelphia. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of two BECs and have not recieved our apporvals.

Me and my family are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would be highly obliged if you look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode

hufx said:
Guys, Stephen Stefanko is planning to delay the PBEC process again after the reorganization end of last year. We need to expose what he is doing. Write to John Beverly, write to Elain Chao.
Hufx are you an insider? Do you have anything to substantiate your statement or is it just your opinion.

whereismy_gc said:
Guys, Please do not include any reference to compare the two centers by saying things like "less qualified", "immigrants" etc. It looks un-professional and laugable.

I would suggest, a plain and simple letter like this here.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at BECs

I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at the two BECs, most notably the Philadelphia. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of two BECs and have not recieved our apporvals.

Me and my family are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would be highly obliged if you look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode

This draft is simple and Nice. Howver I would like to corrcet this as below

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Delay in Processing of Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at BECs

I would like to bring to your kind attention the extraordinary delay in the Permanent Labor Petition approval process at the two Back Log Elimination Centers ( BEC's), most notably the Philadelphia.

I have been waiting for almost 2 years (OR more than Two Years- ADD as Necessary ) since the commencement of the two BECs and have not recieved my apporval.

Me and my family is suffering in many ways due to this delay. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would highly appreciate if you could look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode

whereismy_gc said:
Guys,

I am writting in this forum after a long-long time. I don't see usual crowd like USCISMockery, StressTest, JavaConsultant and many other but I am still here, watching and reading the stories of our grief, anger, frustation....

At the same time, I am curious to know if anyone here has ever contacted the following Key personel in DOL

SECRETARY OF LABOR
Elaine L. Chao
(202) 693-6000

Chief of Staff
Paul T. Conway
(202) 693-6007

Deputy Secretary
Steven J. Law
(202) 693-6000

Executive Secretariat Director
Ruth D. Knouse
(202) 693-6100

Director of Advance & Scheduling
Amy Barrera
(202) 693-6003

Associate Deputy Secretary
Laura Genero
(202) 693-6000

Just wanted to know. I am thinking of calling their offices to make sure they are aware of this BEC mess.

Calling them is the best option compared to rally, emails, postal mail. Only drawback is you have to reveal your identity. Just imagine how impactful it would be if Elaine gets 1000 calls a day. How about we fix a day and let everybody call above suckers. I think thats the least we can all do. People who are on sidelines (who dont believe in taking action but just wait and watch) won't mind dialing couple of numbers.

For someone really interested, please see link in my signature for other contact info. Direct link to DOL contacts: http://www.dol.gov/dol/contact/contact-phonekeypersonnel.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Decide date and final message!!

Guys!! just decide date and final message and lets send it same day..
One question, why to mention another BEC if problem is only in PBEC..??

leoraj said:
Originally Posted by hufx
Guys, Stephen Stefanko is planning to delay the PBEC process again after the reorganization end of last year. We need to expose what he is doing. Write to John Beverly, write to Elain Chao.

Who is Stephen Stefanko....? :confused:

Officer Inchage PBEC... :rolleyes:

PF july2002

ladude10 said:
In my office two people got their labor approved in span of 4 month from PBEC.
First Candidate’s prio date is May 2002 and LCA approved on Oct 2005.
Second Candidate’s prio date is June 2002 and LCA approved on December 2005. Both are from CA.

When PEBC will move to July 2002?
I was hoping in FEB or March 2006 but don’t see any progress?

====
ladude10
State CA
PD July 2002
45 day received/replied Nov 04

Quick observation. Not sure if it is correct?
May2002 Approved on Oct2005
June2002 Approved on Dec2005
July2002 (Should be approved on Jan2006)? Assuming CA case from the same box.
What is going on? :mad: :mad:

USCISisMockery said:
Calling them is the best option compared to rally, emails, postal mail. Only drawback is you have to reveal your identity. Just imagine how impactful it would be if Elaine gets 1000 calls a day. How about we fix a day and let everybody call above suckers. I think thats the least we can all do. People who are on sidelines (who dont believe in taking action but just wait and watch) won't mind dialing couple of numbers.

For someone really interested, please see link in my signature for other contact info. Direct link to DOL contacts: http://www.dol.gov/dol/contact/contact-phonekeypersonnel.htm

Mockery...

lets fax on a a fixed 2 days to only and only Ms.Chao. If they need to call and reveal their indentitiy 99% will step back cos their case will get 'extra' attn.

We are just wasting our lives with frustration and days,months and years are passing by in front of us.

Since this week is almost over and not want to doit on a Friday as it will lose the impact by Monday morning, lets fax them on Monday morning.

Email to BEC

Emailing on the same day is and same formate is a good idea. Let's fix a day. Monday sounds good. We can also request our friends to join in, who are victim of BEC and not part of the forum.

saknia said:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Delay in Processing of Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at BECs

I would like to bring to your kind attention the extraordinary delay in the Permanent Labor Petition approval process at the two Back Log Elimination Centers ( BEC's), most notably the Philadelphia.

I have been waiting for almost 2 years (OR more than Two Years- ADD as Necessary ) since the commencement of the two BECs and have not recieved my apporval.

Me and my family is suffering in many ways due to this delay. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would highly appreciate if you could look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode

Good, let's call, send mail, and Fax. Let's execute this plan next week Starting from monday. Could some one revise the draft if needed. Should we mention we are CC ing the same to someone in whitehouse & media as well. Let's flood them.

plan...contact friends..Please post a decent and clean contact info of dol guys. name, fax, phone & email.

2001 Cases

I hope you are right with 2001 cases my friend... Because this crap made me old... I am giving America another 24 months maximum then I am going to Europe, Australia or Dubai.

I hope everyone gets their labor certified in the next 12 months and the retro-problem at I-485 is cleared and we all get the green card to live a decent and equal life in USA (and help this company compete with the rest of the world).

Everyday I watch Lou Dobbs on CNN and this guy is really pushing the immigration issues. I understand USA may not need immigrant as much as they needed say 20 yrs ago but we are already HERE. We are paying taxes and we contribute and we have all somehow blended in over the past 5-6 years at least. So why make us suffer? Why?

pardesh said:
One of my friend call the Backlog center and luckily able to talk to somebody after no. of tires :) .

Q: Which Cases are you processing currently?
Ans: We head a deadline of clearing all 2000-2001(old) cases by Feb 2006. Still we have some old cases pending.
(which they missed it and now trying. So good news is, all the 2001 cases should hear soon.)

Q: How come some of the 2003 or 2004 cases gets approved before 2001 or 2002 ?
Ans: We are backlog centers. We get cases from other centers. This are all new cases for us. We get some cases which have cleared State and it takes 1 1/2 months to clear it. Where as the cases which has not cleared, it takes about 4 months. We received all the boxes from different centers in different order. We send 45 days letters and wait for a reply and as of now we have priority to clear the old cases.

Hope this info will give relief to 2001 cases.

saknia said:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode
Didn't the BEC started in Dec 2004 ? So it is not accurate to say " waiting for almost 2 years (OR more than Two Years- ADD as Necessary ) since the commencement of the two BECs ".

I guess our information should be correct if we want them to consider our letters seriously.

va_aug_2002 said:
Didn't the BEC started in Dec 2004 ? So it is not accurate to say " waiting for almost 2 years (OR more than Two Years- ADD as Necessary ) since the commencement of the two BECs ".

I guess our information should be correct if we want them to consider our letters seriously.

what happens to the shit wait before they went to BEC's...its not a couple of weeks to ignore...they r running into years for everyone...

45 day letter received

I came to know from my lawyers today that that my 45 day letter was received and replied on 03/01/06.

PD: 11/03
SWA:NY
type: RIR
45 day letter received and replied on 03/01/06