Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

cantstandit said:
well, don't get too excited yet ... if you check the 485 forums you'll see a LOT of people stuck in FBI check for years without explanation :)

Is that so...?? I am not fishing those threads yet....We can take our heart attacks in phase manner :) As of now life is still stuck here...

I am already beginning to feel Is this an 'eye wash' for us to stop the real frustrated ones approaching Senators etc...!!

From what data we have is this really doable in 18 months...is the real question...

Last edited by a moderator:
TechGuy said:
DOL puts this in their web site on Feb 15 2006.

From Feb 15 2006 to Sep 30 2006 is 19 months 15 days.

18 months countdown starts when?

my guess is that the countdown starts from next month, when they finish all the dataentry.

I dont care if its 19 Months, but few things can be calculated.

How any cases did each BEC get? approx 170K?
lets assume they still have 150K cases pending (atleast PBEC should have that much)

so to process 150K cases in 18 Months. it would mean almost 8K cases per month on an average.

100 guys processing 8K cases per month, would mount to 1 person processing 4 cases per day.

tanveer666 said:
Hello Folks

After a long time thanks God we have heared a good news . well is this true or not you guys will come to know soon if this is true then we will be getting approvals very soon may in this month we might see a lot of approval .

I thing we have got the fruit of our compaign .

I AM VERY HAPPY TO READ THIS . I HOPE THIS WILL BE TRUE AND I PREY FOR EVERY BODY SEPECIALLY FOR THOSE GUYS WHO ARE WAITING SINCE 2001

Hi Tanveer

"18MONTHS"

How come this Magic word could change an angry man like you so much ( like a shot of Tequila)

Come on Guys - Don't forget your campaign for Lawsuit & letters. Only 10 have contributed for Lawsuit so far. This is not good. I know not all can go that route . But atleast 100 should have come by now going by all the posts here and in DBEC.All 2003 & 2004 should be there for sure. This shows that we are good in discussing only.

If the Lawsuit is not in place then this 18 Months could not work out.

Same workforce were there when they said that they will Close all Backlog in One Year. Same Budget will be there as well as there is no way they can additonal Budget for this this Year.

How they think that suddenly they can do it in 18 Months. May be they think that half the work is done ( with entering the info in system and generating 45 day letter ). Going by that even they should have predicted 4 Year from 1994 to 1997 for this. They calculated wrongly. So in the same way I think they are miscalculating again.

I will go for this - If they say 18 months it will be atleast 30 Months

So Best Guesss date will be Dec 2008

Tanveer your services are needed again for Campaign. Don't Relax

All - If you cannot go to Law suit for some reason do the letter Campaign atalest . Don't Relax

Ok, we need to continue our peaceful campaign for 2 reasons.

1) So that they stick to 18 month deadline.
2) To speed up the process and get the deadline reduced by probably getting to add more people to process the applications, adding just one person means getting 4 additional cases processed in a day.

Skina Fully Agree With You

Skina

I fully agree with you . let me tell you something ..... I always want to live in a real world . I have sampthy with each and every brother who is struck in PBEC. You have been watching my messages . did I not say in the past that retrogression is not issue . if you see the march visa bullition eb3 for other rest of the world is now MAY1ST .

People blame me in this thread that I have been using this thread to show my frustation and anger which was not true at all

But I have said again and again that retrogression I-140/485 is not an issue beleive me some of my friends got approval of I-140/485 in one year the main hurdle and axes of evil , pain in the neck is PBEC . Once we get rid from this rest of the stages will be just a matter of time.

Whatever they have written on their website I still hope and wish and prey from GOD that may it turns out to be true ........ but this all happen because of our compaign ..... letters faxes emails to the relevants authorities ...........
But i do agree with you ..... since i do care about each and everybody here I would request all of you .......... please do be excited too much untill we see some result ....... and

I will continue my compaign for the letters and law suite and i will donate money also for the law suite

I wish and prey that in 18 months every body will be cleared from this pbec jail.

BY THE WAY PEOPLE ARE SENDING ME A LOT OF MESSAGES . ASKING ABOUT ME WHO I AM ETC ETC ......

I AM AN ACCOUNATNT CPA SO IF YOU GUYS NEEDS TO FILE YOUR TAXES I CAN HELP YOU GUYS IN GRABING MAXIMUM REFUND FROM IRS AND I AM NOT FROM INDIA FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE ASKING ME WHERE I FROM GUYS JUST GUESS :D

I HAVE TO WRITE THIS CLERIFICATIONS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN GETTING MANEY PRIVATE MESSAGES

The DOL has released the information that it will eliminate all the backlog cases by September 30, 2007. It is 18 months away. It means that over 360,000 cases will be decided within the next 18 months, opening a flood gate to the USCIS within that period of time. This will certainly affect the visa movement.

You are from Pakistan, if my guess is right!!! I get tax filing done by you for FREE of cost ;)
But if your tax filing will be same as your English with lots (MANEY) of spelling mistake, i guess NO FREE filing for me :D

tanveer666 said:
Skina

I fully agree with you . let me tell you something ..... I always want to live in a real world . I have sampthy with each and every brother who is struck in PBEC. You have been watching my messages . did I not say in the past that retrogression is not issue . if you see the march visa bullition eb3 for other rest of the world is now MAY1ST .

People blame me in this thread that I have been using this thread to show my frustation and anger which was not true at all

But I have said again and again that retrogression I-140/485 is not an issue beleive me some of my friends got approval of I-140/485 in one year the main hurdle and axes of evil , pain in the neck is PBEC . Once we get rid from this rest of the stages will be just a matter of time.

Whatever they have written on their website I still hope and wish and prey from GOD that may it turns out to be true ........ but this all happen because of our compaign ..... letters faxes emails to the relevants authorities ...........
But i do agree with you ..... since i do care about each and everybody here I would request all of you .......... please do be excited too much untill we see some result ....... and

I will continue my compaign for the letters and law suite and i will donate money also for the law suite

I wish and prey that in 18 months every body will be cleared from this pbec jail.

BY THE WAY PEOPLE ARE SENDING ME A LOT OF MESSAGES . ASKING ABOUT ME WHO I AM ETC ETC ......

I AM AN ACCOUNATNT CPA SO IF YOU GUYS NEEDS TO FILE YOUR TAXES I CAN HELP YOU GUYS IN GRABING MAXIMUM REFUND FROM IRS AND I AM NOT FROM INDIA FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE ASKING ME WHERE I FROM GUYS JUST GUESS :D

I HAVE TO WRITE THIS CLERIFICATIONS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN GETTING MANEY PRIVATE MESSAGES

Do not Relax

Throughout the history it is always true that crying babies get more milk. We put pressure and DOL, consederig the fact that they are on the wrong foot, providing something,- which is very non commital and vague at best. Nowhere it is mentioned as hard deadline. I do not buy it. It is simply a temporary pacifying policy.

Do not be fooled by this. Keep campaigning, keep writing to senators and congressmen. Start contacting higher ups in DOL and media. Just keep the good work. DO not relax.

And Tanveer, God did not do anything here. Your effort did.

Dude..your post was hilarious... :D

Tanveer - You need to improve your english man...otherwise what you are trying to convey to rest of the folks will be very hard to depict... :p

You had posted earlier that you have a reliable source who knows some insider info. of PBEC. Why don't you tap your sources and find out whether PBEC is really serious to clear all the cases in 18 months ?

Something to ponder about ???

Some_GreenCard said:
You are from Pakistan, if my guess is right!!! I get tax filing done by you for FREE of cost ;)
But if your tax filing will be same as your English with lots (MANEY) of spelling mistake, i guess NO FREE filing for me :D

Hello All masters there

Please advice me. I filed LC in April2002 in RIR from NJ state.It is cleared from NJ state in October 2004. After one step again my file is stuck in NYDOL for one year till Nov2005. When I (attorney)called NYDOL, they informed us that NYDOL stop processing cases fron Nov 2005 onwards and forwarded all cases to Philadelphia backlog center. After that there is no news from any offices. I did not get even 45 days letter from PBEC. I need a proof of my case like 45days letter or some document to extend my H1B for 7th year. Please help me what directions I should proceed. If any of you guys face like this problem, please share me your experience. Thanks in advance your info.

Any Hope

Having waited since sep 02 I am at a point where I am harldy ever optimistic about green card process :-( There is just gif on the website nothing else. No timeline of what they are doing and what to expect.

If they are indeed serious about clearing cases in 18 months.
they would have to clear all 2002 cases in the next six months which means my case should get cleared in the next 3-4 months?

Does that sound reasonable or am I day-dreaming?

cantstandit said:
wow, I'm shocked here ... considering how the DOL refuses to commit to anything or to disclose progress, putting that on the website is one of 2 things:

1. they are VERY confident that once the 45-day letters are finished, the manpower they have is more than enough to review all cases

2. someone hacked onto the website :)

now my question again is ... sept/2007 is roughly 18 months away ... can we
assume 6 months to process 2001 and 2002, 6 months to process 2003 and the rest for 2004/2005 ?! I imagine full processing only after June ...

2002calabor said:
Having waited since sep 02 I am at a point where I am harldy ever optimistic about green card process :-( There is just gif on the website nothing else. No timeline of what they are doing and what to expect.

they would have to clear all 2002 cases in the next six months which means my case should get cleared in the next 3-4 months?

makes me think...if they r done with that damn 45letter issue stuff..thay will have no other work and excuse to tell, but..to work on the cases...

hope they dont stretch after june06 for dataentry....If we start having a feeling something likethat is cooking..by April-May..we shud start sending letters, emails that they keep 75% of staff for adjucticating the case and the rest 25% for data entry for the 2004 end and 2005 cases....atleast we give them an idea how to work and be fair...

Its just not fair to hold up adjucticating cases of 2001/2002 for the dataentry and 45 d-letter crap of 2004and 2005 cases... Not that everything was fair until now...!!

It just might happen.

2002calabor said:

Why do you think it’s not possible?

I know they haven’t produced any visible results yet, but theoretically it’s not an undaunted task.

It would only take them to approve 400 cases per day to clear this backlog in 18 months.

As per when your case gets approved? I think it’s not the simple.
Say officer at PBEC picks up your case, he needs some info from SWA office (wage etc) or say if someone’s case is non-RIR he orders a recruitment to be carried out. The PBEC person is not going to wait till you (your lawyer/company) respond. He will move to next case. And when your case gets info, it will move back to top of his queue and get addressed.

So you better hope as hell that they don’t request anything from you/your Lawyer/your Company. And incase they do request information; turn that info around at early as possible.

GC_FROM_NJ:
Please don't ridicule people here for English. First, check your own spellings and grammar. Tanveer has been one of the most active users and you are trying to scare him away. We are not here to test English but to discuss and help each other on this PBEC problem. I think you have inferiority complex. How would you feel if someone ridicules your accent or color? We all are immigrants here and English is not the first language for most. Please keep this forum free of racist/hateful remarks. Encourage people to participate instead of making fun.

PBEC is making fun of you like the way you make of others - it’s even.

Tanveer:
Don't be discouraged. Keep up with the good work. Remember this: If you are not being criticized that just means you are not doing enough. Every step of the life you will find negative people, trying to bring you down. Just ignore them and focus on positive.

Make it a great day. Be driven.

GC_from_NJ said:
Dude..your post was hilarious... :D

Tanveer - You need to improve your english man...otherwise what you are trying to convey to rest of the folks will be very hard to depict... :p

You had posted earlier that you have a reliable source who knows some insider info. of PBEC. Why don't you tap your sources and find out whether PBEC is really serious to clear all the cases in 18 months ?

Something to ponder about ???

Hello msabir, -- Cool Down dude !!!
Mr.Tanveer on his post asked forum members to suggest which country he his from and pampered about his CPA & tax filing...
Pl. read the post clearly before jumping on other members.. Remember this forum is for discussing about PBEC issues and not for discussing about members origin or what they do for living...if you get Private messages this is not the place for pampering about that...
GC_FROM_NJ - Make it a great & spl. day. ;)

msabir said:
GC_FROM_NJ:
Please don't ridicule people here for English. First, check your own spellings and grammar. Tanveer has been one of the most active users and you are trying to scare him away. We are not here to test English but to discuss and help each other on this PBEC problem. I think you have inferiority complex. How would you feel if someone ridicules your accent or color? We all are immigrants here and English is not the first language for most. Please keep this forum free of racist/hateful remarks. Encourage people to participate instead of making fun.

Tanveer:
Don't be discouraged. Keep up with the good work. Remember this: If you are not being criticized that just means you are not doing enough. Every step of the life you will find negative people, trying to bring you down. Just ignore them and focus on positive.

Listen up Mr. MSABIR

Don't make a fool of yourself by writing such irresponsible comments on this public forum. Mr. Grammatical Guru - why don't you enlighten me with proper grammar. I would not even waste my time answering your stupid statements... you are the pits man talking about accent, color, racism etc. I think PBEC has gone into your head and you need to get a life !!

For clarification purpose nobody is scaring Tanveer away. These comments have to be taken with a pinch of salt... nobody is attacking him personally so lay off !! :mad:

msabir said:
GC_FROM_NJ:

Tanveer:

Thanks buddy !! You got it right... as I wrote this in my earlier post to msabir.

This is not the place to discuss somebody's origin or race. Unfortunately folks like him take it too personally and start writing ridiculous stuff.

Peace out !!

Some_GreenCard said:
Hello msabir, -- Cool Down dude !!!
Mr.Tanveer on his post asked forum members to suggest which country he his from and pampered about his CPA & tax filing...
Pl. read the post clearly before jumping on other members.. Remember this forum is for discussing about PBEC issues and not for discussing about members origin or what they do for living...if you get Private messages this is not the place for pampering about that...
GC_FROM_NJ - Make it a great & spl. day. ;)

Guys pls talk about PBEC

Hello folks

Actually i was fed up by replying private messages . any how I did not mind anything at all

Guys please discuss the main problem.

I think we should not relax at all by reading a simple message on the DOL Website .

We will keep continue the e mails ,letter, faxes compaign beside this we should also work on law suit

I hope all of us will come out from problem in 18 months as promised by Dept of labor