My details..Not approved

My details..Please add to Tracker

VA EB2 RIR
PD: 4 June 2002
Went to Philly= Feb 2002
45 day letter replied in May 2005

Thanks

45-day letter

Hello everybody!!!!! I'm new in this immigration forum and I don't know what else to do to get some more information. Well, this is the case: my boyfriend received already the 45-day letter on August 30th, 2005. His employer had 45 days to reply (he had to fill out a Continuation Option Letter). The problem is that the employer sent the letter by regular mail and not certified mail (and now my boyfriend is crazy 'cause he doesn't know if Philadelphia Backlog received it). I have called PBEC like three times so far and they don't say too much. I just want to know if at least they received the reply from my boyfriend's employer. The only thing they say is that he has to wait for a "second letter".
Please, I would really appreciate if somebody who has received the 45day letter and then the second letter, for how long they had to wait to receive the second letter???????? In other words what is the frame of time between the first (45day letter) and the second letter?????
Please if anybody knows something, let me know. Thank you

What after the 45-day letter????????

I'm reading a lot in this forum about the 45-day letter, but what happen AFTER you receive that letter and your employer reply??????? what after that???? Does anybody know something??????

after that, just wait ..... a lot of people are waiting ..

or you can join / help a lot of actions suggested by current forum members!

mayra_mc said:
I'm reading a lot in this forum about the 45-day letter, but what happen AFTER you receive that letter and your employer reply??????? what after that???? Does anybody know something??????

Does PBEC Black hole stop approving cases or what...last two days I did'nt see any approvel coming in....Do they work on moonlight...or do they work like sine wave.....up/down/up/down.....may God help them to get fast entry to hell.....good week end guys....why did I read this forum today....so depressing.....Thanks to PBEC.

I talked to my attorney's assistance a couple of weeks ago. She told me that they had not seen any approval in two months. She said that PBEC is putting in data and issuing 45 day letters so that they don't have to respond to H-1B visa extension queries. She thinks it would be summer before all the data entry will complete.

We have not seen any approvals for the last 5 - 7 days...may be a certifying officer got drunk over the Christmas break and decided to approve a few cases just for fun and now it is back to normal...seems like 2006 will be as miserable as 2005 when it comes to immigration issues for us unfortunate aliens.

Please suggest me to which labor I should use.

Iam a new member.
My Labor was filed on June/2002 in EB3 from Newjersy and it is stuck in PBEC.
I didnot receive any 45 day letter from PBEC.
Meanwhile my employer filed another labor from Chicago in March/2004 in EB3 and got my labor approved.

What should I do now. Do I need to wait for NJ labor approval which has a better priority date or go with the Chicago Labor and file for I140.

Can I wait for NJ Labor approval and file I140 or do I need to file the I140 from Chicago Immediately.

Please suggest me what way I need to proceed.

Thanks in advance
Labor_Mess

Special Handling case

Are Special Handling cases coming out faster from PBEC or they are also getting delayed like RIR and non-RIR? Thanks.

guys..

Immigrationvoice team r meeting in Washington DC today...this is a big step compared to just venting out in forums and sending faxes by hitting the 'send' button...

lets all give our full support to them....this is no time to say we r still in the BEC basket, they r in the 140 basket...

If not this year, next yr we too will jump into 140 basket.....After that is what..?? shud be realised by one and all in these forums...

Dont think I have a pending 140 or approved 140...?

If we dont ACT NOW our GC voyage will run into many years...February is kept aside for Comprehensive immigration bill. If our issues need to be heard next month, we cant group ourselves here... If FEBRUARY chance is gone, forget it, no one will even listen to our story that we have a certified LC..now what..??
when the time is allotted for immigration matters we shud talk at that time...If we fax letters later on and meet Senators later on, they will tell we will keep in mind and WHEN this issue comes we will support it etc..so dont depend for that WHEN..it will run into years and years...If you r ready for that dont even check these forums...things will happen when they shud..leave in the hands of anti-immigrants

If you have supported them, please I request you to post a message here that you have done so..so it will be motivating for others too..

If you guys have supported..PLEEAAZE post a message here that you have done..so it will be motivating for others as well..

hope to see good response after this posting.....!!

screen shot

nohope_for_lc said:
I keep getting T in my screen shot. Wondering when it will be P and I can expect at least 45 days letter -- first step of LC approval.

How do you get this screen shot?

I've been away for a few days and just got a chance to read the forum. I read about the guy who wanted to know whether it's advisable to move back to Co A or Co B or Co C...to maximise his chances of getting a faster labor or etc....

I am really frustrated by people who ask such questions... It is because of such people we are stuck in this big black hole!!! Not 1 but 2 or 3 LCs pending in PBEC... and it's because of these people that approval speed have to be 2 or 3 times slower.. I am not saying that PBEC is doing a fantastic job at approvals but... just think, in order to approve 100 cases, PBEC would have duplicated about 30 cases of some of these guys and wasted time in which a real case could have been approved..

I'm not refering to guys who had no choice but to leave Co A and join Co B and start a new LC..These guys will not think of going back to Co A again and the 45 day letter serves the purpose of discontinuing these cases.

But people who just move for the heck, have an option of going back and forth and keep all their LCs alive.. just incase one gets approved before the other.. And who has to pay for their rotten LCs to be alive and be approved?????

Us, who sincerely have been waiting 2, 3, 4+ years.... and wish and pray that our case would be the next approved LC

I concur.........

We all should spread the word about this site......

IT IS A VERY GOOD SITE.......I have contributed to this site....

Please contribute however small amount it may be...it counts....

IT WON'T HELP GETTING FRUSTATED AND COMPLAINING ABOUT PBEC AND NOT HELPING OTHERS who are taking initiative to do something about it.......

LETS SUPPORT immigrationvoice.org

QUOTE=RAYDHAN]Everyone,
Please take a few minutes and visit <www.immigrationvoice.org>. People like you and me are doing some phenomenal things to end Employment Based Visa Retrogression.

Some core members are meeting in Washington D.C. over the next two days to discuss some key strategies in an attempt to find a legislative and administrative solution to the retrogression issue. Details can be obtained from the aforementioned website.

All they are asking is your contribution and support. After all if they succeed in their efforts, we all will reap the benefits of their "labor" and the future sailing will be smooth.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]

No Case Status Via E Mail

MY EMPLOYER HAS SENT AN EMAIL TO CHECK FOR MY CASE STATUS

THE PBESC HAS NOT SENT ANY REPLY BACK

GUYS DID ANY BADY SEND ANY E MAIL TO THEM TO KNOW THE CASE STATUS AND DID ANY BODY GET ANY REPLY SO FAR

MY SECOUND QUESTION IS FOR PAKISTANI NATIONAL EB3 VISA DATE IS 22 APRIL 01 ANY IDEA WHEN IT WILL MOVE TO JUNE 2002

SOME PEOPLE ARE GETTING APPROVAL AFTER ONE MONTH OF GETTING 45 DAYS LETTER AND SOME HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A YEAR OR MAY BE LONGER
CAN ANY BODY MAKE EXCEL TRACKER FOR ALL OF US

EVERY BODY PLEASE GIVE YOUR DETAIL SO THAT WE CAN PUT IN A TRACKER
PD 06/20/2002
45DAYS LOVE LETTER REPLIED BACK 11/15/2005

EB3 RIR NEW YORK
CASE 3 P-5111-xxxxxxxxxx
DESPERTELY WAITING

Last edited by a moderator:
tanveer666 said:
MY EMPLOYER HAS SENT AN EMAIL TO CHECK FOR MY CASE STATUS

THE PBESC HAS NOT SENT ANY REPLY BACK

GUYS DID ANY BADY SEND ANY E MAIL TO THEM TO KNOW THE CASE STATUS AND DID ANY BODY GET ANY REPLY SO FAR

MY SECOUND QUESTION IS FOR PAKISTANI NATIONAL EB3 VISA DATE IS 22 APRIL 01 ANY IDEA WHEN IT WILL MOVE TO JUNE 2002

SOME PEOPLE ARE GETTING APPROVAL AFTER ONE MONTH OF GETTING 45 DAYS LETTER AND SOME HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A YEAR OR MAY BE LONGER
CAN ANY BODY MAKE EXCEL TRACKER FOR ALL OF US

EVERY BODY PLEASE GIVE YOUR DETAIL SO THAT WE CAN PUT IN A TRACKER
PD 06/20/2002
45DAYS LOVE LETTER REPLIED BACK 11/15/2005

EB3 RIR NEW YORK
CASE 3 P-5111-xxxxxxxxxx

Tanveer : Please dont take out your stress here in CAPS..

Why cant that somebody be you to maintain a tracker ... :D

No one knows answers for 1 month reply for 45 days letter getting approved and 1 yr replied not yet approved

Be mentally prepared for labor to be approved in 1yr..if it gets approved before that ..its a sweet surprise, anyway your PD is 2002 June..so there is plenty of time before you file for your 485..

At this point the way things r going, prepare yourself mentally..you will be less stressed out..

Hi bostongc2003,

Can you please tell me when did u send the email to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us asking for the 7 yr proof? I had sent them an email around a month back and have not received any response from them yet.
Also, did u send from a hotmail or yahoo email account or from your office email?

Can you give the exact format of the email that you sent to them. I will resend to them in that format.

Even I have not received the 45-day letter yet.

Thank you very much!

bostongc2003 said:
Hi this is the information I just got from PBEC as a reply to my request for 7th year proof:

ETA Case Number: p-05122-xxxxx
Processing Type: RIR
Employer Name: XXX
Alien Name: XXX
PD: 02/21/2002
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
And few more fields like Rate of Pay, Business Activity, Visa Type..etc..

My case number starts with P.. But I have not received any 45 day letter or anything so far.. What does this mean? Can somebody please throw some light into this?

Thanks

leo09 said:
Guys

I have replied to my 45 day letter in May last year. My lawyer had asked to update the company name. Yesterday I got a mail from PBEC as a reply to my request for 7th year proof they still have not updated my company name. My PD is June 4, 2002. I heard people have started getting there approval. What happened to mine? Can you gurus tell me how long will it take for me to get my Labour certification?? I am frustrated and thiking of jumping jobs and letting go of this stupid LC,...

leo

Hang in there buddy, you are very very close as there have been approvals from VA and almost all of them were in the range of April-June 2002.

You have suffered too much to give up now when you are so close. I would say give it until the end of February and you should have yours approved.

Criteria for RIR/TR remanded LCs

Looks like RIR remanded LCs which are less that Aug 03 2001 can be requested as RIR if the employer has recrutiment data for it.

We have not seen any > Aug 03 2001 remanded who got 45 DL as early as Oct getting approval and based on the above RIR remanded LCs beyond Aug 03 2001 will be processed as any other TR / State (source) and what is the estimate for such applications given that there are 100 of thousands of such applications in Apr 2001. Thanks.

You have to send a request to them

Email Address: 'h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us'
Information you need to send:

Employer Name:
Address:

Alien Name:
Alien Address:
Priority Date
SWA Location

Optional:
Date of Filing:
Submitted to SWA